Author Topic: Breaking news Fuzzy Moo Chicken is still a drama queen.  (Read 4822 times)

Offline Sharky

• Total Meseta: 44
Breaking news Fuzzy Moo Chicken is still a drama queen.
« on: May 07, 2011, 05:25:12 pm »
Shadi didn't ban Sharky. If he did, then yeah, Sharky would have enacted his revenge on Shadi already.

Let me make it perfectly clear why he was banned, however. Sharky is the kind of person who can't resist insulting other people in an argument, even when he perfectly knows full well that it's against the rules. The mods gave him so many second chances, but eventually they got fed up and kicked him out for good. He's even broken the rules of his own Segabits forums - he came out and directly insulted Shadi with a wide variety of put-downs, even after Shadi has done so much hard web design work for them for free. He's the kind of person that should never be in a position of administrative power, ever - but unfortunately, he is.

Now as for this Yakuza contest, I know that Sharky would never let me win it, since I've already called him out on the malicious things he's done. Good luck to everyone else.

http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?3 ... -Free-Swag!)

Talk about pot calling the kettle black... By the time this guy was banned from our forum (After I personally gave him so many chances to stop being a douche bag.) people were practically begging me to ban him.

In fact, I didn't even ban him myself. I did a little experiment where I simply announced on the mod forum that next time he does something wrong anyone can ban him and he was banned in less than a week.

My findings: He's a fucking detestable little shit.

I'm not sure WHAT I've done to Shadi but as you can tell by the banter on our latest podcast everyone is fair game and nothing is serious. If anything I've been rather nice to Shadi if I do say so my self... Shadi?

It's funny because I was banned from Sega many years back and it wasn't actually for that reason, although I do hold my hand up to insulting people that came onto the forum simply to say how much Sega sucks and getting very.. erm passionate about some subjects which I got multiple warnings for, lol. But you know what is funny? I signed up a while back to post Segabits news and guess what happened... Fuzzy Moo Chicken PMed the one Admin that I don't get on with and ratted me out!

Here's some food for thought, I wouldn't be in any position of power at all if our blog and this forum hadn't taken off and become popular... Something George and I built from the ground up! I'd like to know what Fuzzy Moo Chicken has done for the world apart from ruin that Yakuza Week thread with his bullshit and crave attention.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by Guest »
Made by SEGA

Offline Aki-at

• Total Meseta: 61
  • The Dragon
Re: Breaking news Fuzzy Moo Chicken is still a drama queen.
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2011, 05:42:17 pm »
Ah, never change Fluffy. We are homophobes here anyway, every last one of us.

Offline cube_b3

• Total Meseta: 3
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2011, 06:15:23 pm »
So why you got banned?

What do you mean by ratted you out?
He told a mod you don't like that your a reregistered banned member and got you banned again?

I have to question such a person being made a mod, you and me aren't the best of friends but I like to think we function well together.

Offline Sharky

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2011, 06:45:42 pm »
Quote from: "cube_b3"
So why you got banned?
I was banned originally for a very petty reason, I wont name names but a member of the forum who I didn't get on with at all was made Admin suddenly. He doesn't work for Sega but he's an admin on their forum, he's very strange and took a dislike to me and banned me not long after became an admin.

I'm not saying that I hadn't broken rules, I did! However I didn't wasn't breaking the rules when I was finally banned (for good) it had nothing to do with breaking the rules and simply a disagreement with an admin.

What do you mean by ratted you out?
He told a mod you don't like that your a reregistered banned member and got you banned again?
Yes, which you are probably going to say is reasonable... but actually some of the admins and mods already knew who I had signed up and that I was really just there to post Segabits articles and they were fine with it.

Don't think that he reported me because he was being 'good' it was petty revenge...

I have to question such a person being made a mod, you and me aren't the best of friends but I like to think we function well together.
Made by SEGA

Offline CosmicCastaway

• Total Meseta: 1
  • Loving Life
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2011, 07:26:46 pm »
I actually wasn't sure if Fluffy was banned or if he just took an extended break from forums like I do sometimes but I guess this confirms my suspicions. To be honest, I always felt he could've been a bit kinder to everyone.
Unlimited Continues:
http://unlimitedcontinues.wordpress.com/2012/08/18/favorite-five-video-game-ninjas/

For this edition of Unlimited Continues I share five of my favorite video game ninjas, three of which are SEGA characters!

Offline cube_b3

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2011, 04:11:43 am »
If I was banned it would give me enough motivation to walk away forever, however if someone banned reregistered to the forum. I would send a PM say they are being watched and reopen their previous account and delete the new one.

Offline Autosaver

• Total Meseta: 0
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2011, 04:39:16 pm »
I keep thinking Sharky is fluffy for some reason. Ha ha ha (Its all my fault for asking about Sharky!)

But yeah, Fluffy is pretty annoying.

Offline cube_b3

« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2011, 09:45:11 am »
^ Hahahaha.

Offline Toggi3

« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2011, 10:33:25 am »
I am confused by this.  How could shadi have banned you?  are we talking about sega? o_O

What did fluzzy accuse you of doing to shadi?..

Offline Sharky

« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2011, 01:34:39 pm »
Quote from: "Toggi3"
I am confused by this.  How could shadi have banned you?  are we talking about sega? o_O

None of that happened. Someone thought that Shadi had banned me from... Something, they got their wires crossed.

Fuzzy is just spreading shit about how terrible I am and how I've treated him terribly or some shit.
Made by SEGA

Offline Autosaver

« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2011, 10:00:12 pm »
Quote from: "Sharky"
Quote from: "Toggi3"

None of that happened. Someone thought that Shadi had banned me from... Something, they got their wires crossed.

Fuzzy is just spreading shit about how terrible I am and how I've treated him terribly or some shit.
Wait, we're talking about my post saying the "giving thanks to someone that you banned"? It was saying Sega banned you off their forums and now they are thanking you for the swag stuff.  Not that Shadi banned you.

Unless you meant something else.