Author Topic: The "Check out this new trailer" thread  (Read 209168 times)

Offline Berto

• Total Meseta: 22
Re: The "Check out this new trailer" thread
« Reply #405 on: December 09, 2021, 01:12:13 am »
Enter the World of Slaanesh | Total War: WARHAMMER III Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqjZzwAg3dU

Offline Berto

« Reply #406 on: December 09, 2021, 07:12:53 pm »
Persona 4 Arena Ultimax is Announced for PS4, Switch, and PC
Release date : March 17, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDX0gXwn1CI

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax first launched for arcade in Japan in November 2013 and then later was ported to PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
Gameplay follows standard fighting game conventions, with matches between two characters with individual movesets, and special expendable abilities.
The storyline is told through visual novel segments.

Link : https://p-atlus.jp/p4u2/remastered/

Offline Berto

« Reply #407 on: December 09, 2021, 07:48:01 pm »
SONIC THE HEDGEHOG 2 MOVIE | Official Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9nrRmnOJho

Offline Berto

« Reply #408 on: December 09, 2021, 08:21:46 pm »
Sonic Frontiers - Announce Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRkKZG1z9PY

Offline Mystic Monkey

• Total Meseta: 0
« Reply #409 on: December 09, 2021, 08:48:01 pm »
SONIC THE HEDGEHOG 2 MOVIE | Official Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9nrRmnOJho
I am so hyped! And the fact Knuckles has some sort of red energy makes me feel my theory is right! That Sonic, Tails and Knuckles each have a source of chaos energy inside them which will probably become the Chaos Emeralds sooner or later.

Offline Berto

« Reply #410 on: December 09, 2021, 08:52:56 pm »
I am so hyped! And the fact Knuckles has some sort of red energy makes me feel my theory is right! That Sonic, Tails and Knuckles each have a source of chaos energy inside them which will probably become the Chaos Emeralds sooner or later.

Does that mean there will be seven characters that will have chaos emerald?
Including Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles?

Offline Mystic Monkey

« Reply #411 on: December 09, 2021, 09:01:51 pm »
Does that mean there will be seven characters that will have chaos emerald?
Including Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles?
(Oops, ment to post this in the Sega Movie thread.) But yeah that's my theory. My guess in the next movie (or the very least ending teaser) Amy Rose will be introduce who has the power of the pink/purple Chaos Emerald.

A fantheory of mine is that at one point Longclaw tried to steal this power from the Echidnas but before she could get away with it she lost the power and a seventh of this power ended up in a baby hedgehog, turning it blue. She stole the baby to raise for herself in hopes to take back the power from him, though maybe ended up caring for him.
That's why the echidnas in the first movie attacked them, they were not after Sonic, they were after Longclaw for stealing the power.

At least that's my theory. I bet Longclaw survived the attack from the Echidnas (no confirmed kill after all) and found Tails who possessed the yellow chaos power which grants him flight. Thus she got Tails to look for Sonic.

I bet Knuckles possess red energy which gives him enhanced strength. And that the green crystal that Dr. Robotnik found is the Master Emerald.

My guess if there will be Super Sonic, either his friends will lend him their power, or the Master Emerald will draw the power from Sonic and his friends and crystalize that power into Chaos Emeralds.

Offline Berto

« Reply #412 on: December 09, 2021, 09:14:34 pm »
(Oops, ment to post this in the Sega Movie thread.) But yeah that's my theory. My guess in the next movie (or the very least ending teaser) Amy Rose will be introduce who has the power of the pink/purple Chaos Emerald.

A fantheory of mine is that at one point Longclaw tried to steal this power from the Echidnas but before she could get away with it she lost the power and a seventh of this power ended up in a baby hedgehog, turning it blue. She stole the baby to raise for herself in hopes to take back the power from him, though maybe ended up caring for him.
That's why the echidnas in the first movie attacked them, they were not after Sonic, they were after Longclaw for stealing the power.

At least that's my theory. I bet Longclaw survived the attack from the Echidnas (no confirmed kill after all) and found Tails who possessed the yellow chaos power which grants him flight. Thus she got Tails to look for Sonic.

I bet Knuckles possess red energy which gives him enhanced strength. And that the green crystal that Dr. Robotnik found is the Master Emerald.

My guess if there will be Super Sonic, either his friends will lend him their power, or the Master Emerald will draw the power from Sonic and his friends and crystalize that power into Chaos Emeralds.

That would be cool.
I can imagine the representing characters like this :

Blue : Sonic
Yellow : Tails
Red : Knuckles
Pink : Amy
Black : Shadow
Purple : Rouge
White : Silver

And the twist about Longclaw would be awesome.
She could be the final boss.
Her owl form isn't even the final form.

Offline Mystic Monkey

« Reply #413 on: December 09, 2021, 09:29:26 pm »
Blue : Sonic
Yellow : Tails
Red : Knuckles
Pink : Amy
Black : Shadow
Purple : Rouge
White : Silver
There's no black or purple emerald, just green and cyan emerald. And honestly I dunno if the movies will have interest in introducing Dreamcast-era and above characters. That would leave maybe the Chaotix or the movie will introduce original characters to have the three remaining emeralds.

My guess:
Blue = Sonic
Yellow = Tails
Red = Knuckles
Pink/Purple = Amy
Green = Vector or Bean
Cyan = ???
White = Bark

Offline Berto

« Reply #414 on: December 09, 2021, 09:37:55 pm »
There's no black or purple emerald, just green and cyan emerald. And honestly I dunno if the movies will have interest in introducing Dreamcast-era and above characters. That would leave maybe the Chaotix or the movie will introduce original characters to have the three remaining emeralds.

My guess:
Blue = Sonic
Yellow = Tails
Red = Knuckles
Pink/Purple = Amy
Green = Vector or Bean
Cyan = ???
White = Bark

The only character in my mind representing cyan :

Offline Mystic Monkey

« Reply #415 on: December 09, 2021, 09:45:23 pm »
The only character in my mind representing cyan :

That's a good idea. Taking power from something so innocent.

Incidentally, there's always my Sega CInematic Universe idea where the remaining power could be located in heroes from other franchises.

Offline Berto

« Reply #416 on: December 09, 2021, 11:40:50 pm »
That's a good idea. Taking power from something so innocent.

Incidentally, there's always my Sega CInematic Universe idea where the remaining power could be located in heroes from other franchises.

Okay... Here's my choice for that....

Blue = Sonic
Yellow = Tails
Red = Knuckles

Pink/Purple = NiGHTS

Green = Vectorman

Cyan = Asha

White = Joe Musashi

Offline Berto

« Reply #417 on: December 10, 2021, 12:05:38 am »
Sakura Wars GB Go Forth, Young Cadet! English Fan Translation Final Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QwrrXyI4gY

Offline Mystic Monkey

« Reply #418 on: December 10, 2021, 10:52:18 am »
Okay... Here's my choice for that....

Blue = Sonic
Yellow = Tails
Red = Knuckles

Pink/Purple = NiGHTS

Green = Vectorman

Cyan = Asha

White = Joe Musashi

That could work!

Offline Berto

« Reply #419 on: December 11, 2021, 01:44:39 am »
Shadow Gangs (Dreamcast Edition) Kickstarter is Live Now !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZe8ETW2U-8

DREAMCAST VERSION EXCLUSIVES:

1. The Dreamcast version will have 7% more vertical resolution compared to new generation versions.
2. The Dreamcast version will also benefit from fixes that were made the game post release to the new generation platforms. (no more being hit through the environment, no falling from ships in the bridge level, extra continues and many more fixes and enhancements).
3. The game will be even more accessible to everyone, and completable by most in the easy and normal difficultly. This is thanks to the feedback I got through the prior releases. It will be achieved by adding more continues and removing Dan getting hit through environment among other enhancements.
4. The hard mode (also called Crimson Ninja mode), is staying as is, and is for elite players of which there is to my knowledge only 4 people that finished it in this mode worldwide.
5. Controller rumble is also unique to the Dreamcast version.

Link : https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/jkmcorp/shadow-gangs-dreamcast-edition