Author Topic: Cool Sega toys and action figures....offical and unofficial...  (Read 119456 times)

Offline Berto

• Total Meseta: 22
Re: Cool Sega toys and action figures....offical and unofficial...
« Reply #240 on: July 26, 2022, 09:22:02 pm »
I had a box of lego but I wasn't crazy about Lego like most kids were. Last time I collected anything lego related was some figurines for Lego Dimensions. And ever since Lego Dimension ceased production I just put them a side indefinitely.

Talk about Lego Dimensions...
Lego Dimensions Sonic game was cool back then.
Too bad it's locked behind some requirements needed to play the game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgqMlOMvQNY

Offline Mystic Monkey

• Total Meseta: 0
« Reply #241 on: July 27, 2022, 10:37:33 am »
Talk about Lego Dimensions...
Lego Dimensions Sonic game was cool back then.
Too bad it's locked behind some requirements needed to play the game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgqMlOMvQNY

While I often complain how Lego takes a licence such as LotR or Harry Potter and then make it silly with it's style of kid-friendly humour, I did like how well it handles Sonic in Lego Dimensions. And Sonic is one of the most powerful characters you can have in the game, able to take on tough enemies with relative ease. Especially on Doctor Who world.

Offline Berto

« Reply #242 on: July 27, 2022, 09:26:14 pm »
While I often complain how Lego takes a licence such as LotR or Harry Potter and then make it silly with it's style of kid-friendly humour, I did like how well it handles Sonic in Lego Dimensions. And Sonic is one of the most powerful characters you can have in the game, able to take on tough enemies with relative ease. Especially on Doctor Who world.

I didn't know that Sonic is one of the most powerful in Lego Dimensions.
I always love when other games featuring Sonic and they make him as one of the best characters.
Super Smash Bros series, Monster Super League, and Fist of the North Star: Legends ReVIVE for examples.
Although in Monster Super League, Silver is better than Sonic (more balanced in term of attack and defense).

Offline Berto

« Reply #243 on: July 28, 2022, 08:06:39 pm »
An officially Licensed Sonic the hedgehog Chia pet has been revealed on the Official Chia Pet website

EVERYTHING YOU NEED IN ONE: Includes a unique pottery planter, convenient plastic drip tray and chia seed packets for 3 plantings.
FULL GROWTH 1-2 WEEKS: In just a few short weeks your chia pet will achieve maximum growth and enjoy a luscious green coat.

Link: https://t.co/0u7p7eIfZa

Offline Mystic Monkey

« Reply #244 on: July 29, 2022, 05:06:11 am »
I didn't know that Sonic is one of the most powerful in Lego Dimensions.
I always love when other games featuring Sonic and they make him as one of the best characters.
Super Smash Bros series, Monster Super League, and Fist of the North Star: Legends ReVIVE for examples.
Although in Monster Super League, Silver is better than Sonic (more balanced in term of attack and defense).

I find Sonic one of the most powerful playable characters in Lego Dimensions. is speed makes him particularly agile against opponents and his homing attack is powerful.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZkIA1kY1vc

Offline Berto

« Reply #245 on: July 31, 2022, 09:00:24 pm »
I find Sonic one of the most powerful playable characters in Lego Dimensions. is speed makes him particularly agile against opponents and his homing attack is powerful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZkIA1kY1vc

That's good to hear.
If homing attack aside, is he still the fastest one among other characters (like in Super Smash Bros and Monster Super League) or there is anyone who's as fast as him?

In SSB Ultimate, Sonic's run speed allows him to outperform everyone else in the game (excluding Hero with the Acceleratle buff).
Funnily enough, Sonic can actually beat Incineroar in a foot race by simply walking.
That is to say that Sonic while walking is actually faster than Incineroar during a run.

https://www.eventhubs.com/news/2020/jan/08/sonic-while-walking-faster-incineroar-running-super-smash-bros-ultimate/

Offline Mystic Monkey

« Reply #246 on: August 01, 2022, 07:30:53 am »
That's good to hear.
If homing attack aside, is he still the fastest one among other characters (like in Super Smash Bros and Monster Super League) or there is anyone who's as fast as him?

In SSB Ultimate, Sonic's run speed allows him to outperform everyone else in the game (excluding Hero with the Acceleratle buff).
Funnily enough, Sonic can actually beat Incineroar in a foot race by simply walking.
That is to say that Sonic while walking is actually faster than Incineroar during a run.

https://www.eventhubs.com/news/2020/jan/08/sonic-while-walking-faster-incineroar-running-super-smash-bros-ultimate/
I haven't collected all the Lego Dimensions figurines so I dunno if there is a figurine faster than Sonic out there. But I believe Sonic is officially the fastest playable character in Lego Dimensions.

Offline Berto

« Reply #247 on: August 03, 2022, 12:09:58 am »
Sonic the Hedgehog Flying Battery Zone Playset is Out Now

Make Sonic run fast over the rotating flames and spike traps! Climb up the prop-bade and don't let go as it spins around and around.
Make sure to avoid the Technosqueek as Sonic swings across the monkey bars to collect all of the Rings!

Link : https://www.target.com/p/sonic-the-hedgehog-flying-battery-zone-playset/-/A-84794301
« Last Edit: November 04, 2022, 01:14:12 am by Berto »

Offline Berto

« Reply #248 on: August 03, 2022, 12:12:08 am »
I haven't collected all the Lego Dimensions figurines so I dunno if there is a figurine faster than Sonic out there. But I believe Sonic is officially the fastest playable character in Lego Dimensions.

I see. There's no Flash in Lego Dimensions, right?

Or Road Runner?

Offline Mystic Monkey

« Reply #249 on: August 03, 2022, 06:29:22 pm »
I see. There's no Flash in Lego Dimensions, right?

Or Road Runner?

Here's the list. Those characters never made it in. Other than NPCs at least.

Offline Berto

« Reply #250 on: August 03, 2022, 08:21:29 pm »
Here's the list. Those characters never made it in. Other than NPCs at least.

Even Cyborg and Aquaman got one, but somehow Flash didn't.
The only one from Zack Snyder's JLA that didn't get one.
Someone has been left out from the team.

Offline Mystic Monkey

« Reply #251 on: August 04, 2022, 11:41:50 am »

Even Cyborg and Aquaman got one, but somehow Flash didn't.
The only one from Zack Snyder's JLA that didn't get one.
Someone has been left out from the team.

Yeah but f--k Elza Miller, am I right? Miller's pronoun is "they", I think they're more of an "it" after all the horrible things it get's away with. WB asks Johnny Depp to stand down from his role as Gellert Grindelwald due to accusations of domestic abuse in his relationship with Amber Turd, yet Elza Miller couldn't even attend the premier of Secrets of Dumbledore because it was arrested.

But that's not the point I guess. Whenever Sonic cameo's in another game, he becomes best character.

Offline Berto

« Reply #252 on: August 04, 2022, 09:34:19 pm »
Yeah but f--k Elza Miller, am I right? Miller's pronoun is "they", I think they're more of an "it" after all the horrible things it get's away with. WB asks Johnny Depp to stand down from his role as Gellert Grindelwald due to accusations of domestic abuse in his relationship with Amber Turd, yet Elza Miller couldn't even attend the premier of Secrets of Dumbledore because it was arrested.

Lego Dimensions has predicted the future by not including Flash.

But that's not the point I guess. Whenever Sonic cameo's in another game, he becomes best character.

Yes. And he deserves it!

Offline Mystic Monkey

« Reply #253 on: August 05, 2022, 07:45:40 am »
Lego Dimensions has predicted the future by not including Flash.

Yes. And he deserves it!
Most def. If Elvis is King of Rock and Roll and Mucheal Jackson the Prince of Pop, Sonic is the Prince of Video Games.

Offline Berto

« Reply #254 on: August 07, 2022, 03:44:57 am »
Most def. If Elvis is King of Rock and Roll and Mucheal Jackson the Prince of Pop, Sonic is the Prince of Video Games.

Prince? Of Video Games?
Prince of Persia would like a word with you.