Author Topic: SEGA-Related Comics and Mangas  (Read 208137 times)

Offline Berto

• Total Meseta: 22
Re: SEGA-Related Comics and Mangas
« Reply #90 on: October 05, 2021, 09:28:42 pm »
So there's gonna be a SoA sequel? I still haven't played the first one.

No, not sequel.
That would be a big miracle, not small miracle.

Offline Berto

« Reply #91 on: October 05, 2021, 09:40:53 pm »
Hopfully someone will translate it for English readers.

It's already translated in Mangadex.
I put the link in the first post.

Offline Mystic Monkey

• Total Meseta: 0
« Reply #92 on: October 05, 2021, 10:10:56 pm »
Oh cool! Forgot you provided source.

Offline Berto

« Reply #93 on: October 12, 2021, 12:06:55 am »
Expectation vs Reality

Source : https://t.co/VzqN1ZNWX8

Offline Berto

« Reply #94 on: October 31, 2021, 09:02:05 pm »
Sonic the Hedgehog's 'Super Saiyan' Form is Way More Powerful Than Superman

As Super Sonic, the character has faced down forces of nature like Dark Gaia and Gods like Solaris without breaking a sweat.
That being said, his form is limited until his power runs out. But with the speed of the Flash and even greater strength than Superman, Sonic has more than enough time to assess Superman and defeat him before Clark can throw the first punch.

Source : https://www.cbr.com/sonic-hedgehog-super-saiyan-form-stronger-than-superman/

Offline Berto

« Reply #95 on: October 31, 2021, 09:02:51 pm »
Super Monkey Ball: Banana Mania ~ Halloween

Source : https://twitter.com/SuperMonkeyBall/status/1454855692939108355/photo/1

Offline Berto

« Reply #96 on: November 04, 2021, 05:58:59 am »
HATSUNE MIKU: COLORFUL STAGE! Comic - Chapter 1: Big Sis?!

Source : https://twitter.com/ColorfulStageEN/status/1454855687888990218

Offline Mystic Monkey

« Reply #97 on: November 04, 2021, 08:40:45 am »
Sonic the Hedgehog's 'Super Saiyan' Form is Way More Powerful Than Superman

Source : https://www.cbr.com/sonic-hedgehog-super-saiyan-form-stronger-than-superman/
I am reminded of the Death Battle between Superman and Goku and it's sequel. The battle concludes that while Goku has the strength to surpass his limits, Superman has no limits. And that I think it is a DC mandatory that even if Superman may loose battles and grow as a person from them, he will always be powerful enough to stop whatever it is that is thrown at him.

That said, I believe Superman can easily defeat Super Sonic, especially given it's proven Knuckles alone (as his standard regular self) has the strength to punch the Chaos Emeralds out of Super Sonic, so even if Super Sonic has infinite rings doesn't mean he's entirely invulnerable.

The only version of Sonic I believe who could probably defeat Superman would be Archie comic's Ultra Sonic. He has the power to re-arrange molecules and has super-hightened reflex. So it might be possible for Ultra Sonic to turn Superman literally into a fine mist before Superman's fist could make contact with him.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2021, 08:48:00 am by Mystic Monkey »

Offline Berto

« Reply #98 on: November 04, 2021, 08:18:33 pm »
I am reminded of the Death Battle between Superman and Goku and it's sequel. The battle concludes that while Goku has the strength to surpass his limits, Superman has no limits. And that I think it is a DC mandatory that even if Superman may loose battles and grow as a person from them, he will always be powerful enough to stop whatever it is that is thrown at him.

That said, I believe Superman can easily defeat Super Sonic, especially given it's proven Knuckles alone (as his standard regular self) has the strength to punch the Chaos Emeralds out of Super Sonic, so even if Super Sonic has infinite rings doesn't mean he's entirely invulnerable.

The only version of Sonic I believe who could probably defeat Superman would be Archie comic's Ultra Sonic. He has the power to re-arrange molecules and has super-hightened reflex. So it might be possible for Ultra Sonic to turn Superman literally into a fine mist before Superman's fist could make contact with him.

Interesting.
But what I've read in Superman/Wonder Woman New52 crossover comic,
no matter how powerful Superman is,
he's being held back to by his own kindness.

He ALWAYS tried not to kill his enemy.
That's why he's kinda happy when he punched Apollo,
knowing for the first time he doesn't have to hold back.

My opinion is evil Superman may could defeat Super Sonic,
but not normal Superman.

Offline Mystic Monkey

« Reply #99 on: November 06, 2021, 09:04:36 pm »
Interesting.
But what I've read in Superman/Wonder Woman New52 crossover comic,
no matter how powerful Superman is,
he's being held back to by his own kindness.

He ALWAYS tried not to kill his enemy.
That's why he's kinda happy when he punched Apollo,
knowing for the first time he doesn't have to hold back.

My opinion is evil Superman may could defeat Super Sonic,
but not normal Superman.
I disagree for two reasons.
  • As I said, Sonic first met Knuckles as Super Sonic and Knuckles literally punched the emeralds out of Super Sonic. While it's never explained how regular Knuckles was able to harm Super Sonic (other than plot conveniance) it's prooven that Super Sonic can be subdued. That means in a fight, Superman could just slap the emeralds from Sonic and tell him to stand down. When it comes to the "who is faster: Flash or Sonic" debate, I begrudgingly side with Flash on account the Speed Force will always make him OP (able to vibrate molecules to phase through matter, able to run around the world multiple times in second, able to run on clouds because of water molecules), making The Flash the imbodiment of kinesis itself in DC world... And Superman is faster than Flash.
  • Superman is a dick. There has been times he has not always been a boyscout. He can be petty and manipulative when he needs to be and at times not even afraid to throw his kryptonian weight around when need to be. So I just hope Superman will allow Sonic to call it quits the moment he b*tchslaps the emeralds from him and let him leave with sore pride.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2021, 09:33:22 am by Mystic Monkey »

Offline Berto

« Reply #100 on: November 07, 2021, 11:08:27 pm »
I disagree for two reasons.
  • As I said, Sonic first met Knuckles as Super Sonic and Knuckles literally punched the emeralds out of Super Sonic. While it's never explained how regular Knuckles was able to harm Super Sonic (other than plot conveniance) it's prooven that Super Sonic can be subdued. That means in a fight, Superman could just slap the emeralds from Sonic and tell him to stand down. When it comes to the "who is faster: Flash or Sonic" debate, I begrudgingly side with Flash on account the Speed Force will always make him OP (able to vibrate molecules to phase through matter, able to run around the world multiple times in second, able to run on clouds because of water molecules), making The Flash the imbodiment of kinesis itself in DC world... And Superman is faster than Flash.
  • Superman is a dick. There has been times he has not always been a boyscout. He can be petty and manipulative when he needs to be and at times not even afraid to throw his kryptonian weight around when need to be. So I just hope Superman will allow Sonic to call it quits the moment he b*tchslaps the emeralds from him and let him leave with sore pride.

1. Every Silver Age comic's cover was exaggerated,
if we read the story, we'll find that the hero didn't behave like the way they did in the cover.
Also Flash and Superman has races many times, not just once. Sometimes he wins, sometimes he loses.

2. You can't help sometimes being a dic* when you're the strongest people on earth.
But Superman and Batman never use their killing intend unless the earth is in stake.
Modern version, at least, golden age Superman and Batman didn't mind killing people.

Offline Berto

« Reply #101 on: November 07, 2021, 11:39:42 pm »
HATSUNE MIKU: COLORFUL STAGE! Comic - Chapter 2: Idol Talk

Source : https://twitter.com/ColorfulStageEN/status/1457407483996110850

Offline Mystic Monkey

« Reply #102 on: November 08, 2021, 09:45:58 am »
1. Every Silver Age comic's cover was exaggerated,
if we read the story, we'll find that the hero didn't behave like the way they did in the cover.
Also Flash and Superman has races many times, not just once. Sometimes he wins, sometimes he loses.

2. You can't help sometimes being a dic* when you're the strongest people on earth.
But Superman and Batman never use their killing intend unless the earth is in stake.
Modern version, at least, golden age Superman and Batman didn't mind killing people.
SOmetimes modern Superman would though...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JhSayB_C5M

Offline Berto

« Reply #103 on: November 08, 2021, 07:50:08 pm »
SOmetimes modern Superman would though...

Okay, this one is gonna be long since I'm a fan of Superman, lol.
Superman and Lois is my second favorite TV show of this year too,
second only to WandaVision.

That Superman is an impostor !  ;-D

That was just a dream.
In this issue, Superman dreams of a world where he rules over everyone with an iron fist.  :-D

This one is rather long to explain, but I'd try to make it short and only spoil what's necessary.
There's a DC character named Demolisher.
And this one would be spoiler of course ...
Demolisher turned out to be ....
... Superman's third identity.
First identity is Clark kent.
Second identity is Superman.
He acted as Demolisher when he wanted to stop criminals before they even commit crimes.
Why? How? It's explained in the comic and it's kinda long story.

My point is ....
The one he burned on the cover is his Demolisher's costume.
He decided to stop being Demolisher.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JhSayB_C5M

Most of these were an alternate reality.
Just like Marvel's "What Ifs".
The ones that not were taken out of context.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2021, 07:56:17 pm by Berto »

Offline Mystic Monkey

« Reply #104 on: November 09, 2021, 11:32:13 am »
Well regardless, I still think Superman can defeat Super Sonic in a fight. It be like playing marbles with a wrecking ball.