Author Topic: The Future of SEGA (A Nintendo fanboy rants incoherently)  (Read 45110 times)

Offline Tad

• Total Meseta: 6
Re: The Future of SEGA (A Nintendo fanboy rants incoherently)
« Reply #105 on: December 25, 2015, 04:23:12 am »
*sigh* Give it a rest would you?

You clearly don't know what your talking about.

If you want to get on you're knees for Nintendo, they'll gladly accept it, but the leave the rest of us alone.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2015, 05:05:13 am by Tad »

Offline Nameless 24

• Total Meseta: 14
  • Shocktrooper at Heart
« Reply #106 on: December 25, 2015, 05:48:24 am »

I played the european version of Super Paper Mario and I haven't encountered any glitches that would ruin the experience....you are missing out on a great game if you refuse to play the whole of it. Its story is still deep enough.

And yeah, I'd like some SEGA games recommendations as of now or previously.

It's not that I haven't played it, I played it and sadly it wasn't to the standard of the previous game (which I loved).

It depends on how you approach the game breaking bug, but it's to do with a Key on Chapter 5. If you do the events in the wrong order, the game locks you out of progressing. That sort of error should have been picked up by Nintendo of all people.

Regarding games, I would recommend Virtual On: Oratorio Tangram, as it is a blast to play with twin sticks!

I'd also recommend Resonance of Fate for the battle system (the story can be confusing), it's a shame that it was overlooked compared to Final Fantasy XIII but blame SEGA's release schedule.

OutRun 2 is also pretty good if you are into Driving games with an arcade twist. :)

Lastly, you should play Valkyria Chronicles as it does offer something different to Fire Emblem, and the perma death isn't nearly as bad (the only problem with it is if the enemies appear to deliberately run over your KO'd colleagues), which is more due to how the enemy moves than them deliberately trying to cause perma death.
Big fan of Claymore, Miria in particular.

Currently playing Yakuza 0.

Offline Artwark

• Total Meseta: 0
« Reply #107 on: December 25, 2015, 09:12:37 am »
It's not that I haven't played it, I played it and sadly it wasn't to the standard of the previous game (which I loved).

It depends on how you approach the game breaking bug, but it's to do with a Key on Chapter 5. If you do the events in the wrong order, the game locks you out of progressing. That sort of error should have been picked up by Nintendo of all people.

Regarding games, I would recommend Virtual On: Oratorio Tangram, as it is a blast to play with twin sticks!

I'd also recommend Resonance of Fate for the battle system (the story can be confusing), it's a shame that it was overlooked compared to Final Fantasy XIII but blame SEGA's release schedule.

OutRun 2 is also pretty good if you are into Driving games with an arcade twist. :)

Lastly, you should play Valkyria Chronicles as it does offer something different to Fire Emblem, and the perma death isn't nearly as bad (the only problem with it is if the enemies appear to deliberately run over your KO'd colleagues), which is more due to how the enemy moves than them deliberately trying to cause perma death.

I already beated VC and I still like Fire Emblem better than that game.

Other than that, I'll try. And no, I've never encountered that glitch in chapter 5. Maybe you did something wrong there. Its possible to solve it.

Offline Sharky

• Total Meseta: 44
« Reply #108 on: December 25, 2015, 10:51:14 am »
Nameless 24, don't waste your breath mate. He says he's played VC yet didn't have a clue about some of the games main features not 2 pages back. He isn't here for a reasonable discussion, he's a fanatic and can't be swayed by any sort of reason and of course it MUST be your fault you found a game breaking bug! I mean surely Nintendo never do anything wrong!!

Literally every single one of his barely coherent arguments have been easily disproven but he doesn't listen, he can't even fathom the concept that some people like things he doesn't. He's here to let you all know SEGA are shit and Nintendo are fantastic! Tell him anything to the contrary and he'll sticks his fingers in his ears and start waffling about IP's, finances, Fire Emblem and probably void his bowls.

This guys posts are the Wii Music of arguments- shallow, repetitive, rubbish (in midi format.)

Also the topics locked, later Artwark, don't let the door waggle your arse on the way out.
Made by SEGA