Author Topic: Comics and Graphic Novel General Discussion!  (Read 79880 times)

Offline George

• Total Meseta: 668
    • http://www.segabits.com/
Re: Comics and Graphic Novel General Discussion!
« Reply #165 on: July 12, 2012, 06:28:38 pm »
Green Arrow show trailers look good. Wow... surprised! Especially since I'm a bit disappointed with the new 52 reboot.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vcYMJb3mHg&feature=related[/youtube]

Offline CosmicCastaway

• Total Meseta: 1
  • Loving Life
« Reply #166 on: August 18, 2012, 04:17:00 pm »
I read Secret Invasion for the first time a little while ago. It was super intense and it was a huge pay off for the build-up in the New Avengers/ Mighty Avengers books. Most of the time when I'm reading a trade paperback I can limit myself to one or two issues, but I could not put down Secret Invasion and I read the whole thing! Great book!

Next up for me is the Dark Reign story arc, it's going to be fantastic!
Unlimited Continues:
http://unlimitedcontinues.wordpress.com/2012/08/18/favorite-five-video-game-ninjas/

For this edition of Unlimited Continues I share five of my favorite video game ninjas, three of which are SEGA characters!

Offline Berto

• Total Meseta: 22
« Reply #167 on: March 17, 2017, 02:17:31 am »
Read Udon's Street Fighter Unlimited recently, the story is good for a video game comic.
With Oro's guidance, Ryu finally beat Akuma, and Alex somehow also could beat Gill too since turned out Alex is spoiler allert.

The comic's then showing a glimpse on what's would be explored on Street Fighter vs Darkstalkers comic :
Gill teamed up with Jedah.

Offline Shun-Di

• Total Meseta: 1
« Reply #168 on: March 17, 2017, 03:12:42 am »
So according to K.A. Applegate's Twitter, the young adult book series Animorphs is getting a graphic novel adaptation that is going to condense several books in it's issues.  :) More updates when I get them.
Be like water.

Offline Berto

• Total Meseta: 22
« Reply #169 on: November 12, 2020, 10:34:09 pm »
Re-read House of X and Dawn of X again recently to catch up for latest event, X of Swords.
I like the twist about Moira (not gonna spoil it)
and how bad guys (Apocalypse, Exodus, Gorgon, Sinister) suddenly became good guys.
House of X's the best X-Men event I've ever read. Kudo to Hickman.

Offline pooran542

• Total Meseta: 0
« Reply #170 on: April 21, 2021, 01:27:23 pm »
Solo Leveling Comic/Manga is one of my favorite comic book series to date! Highly recommend for both the story and the art.
I like to read solo leveling manga and this manga story so good. Please visit call girls
dubai profiles