Author Topic: First Person Shooters  (Read 3968 times)

Offline Spock

• Total Meseta: 2
First Person Shooters
« on: December 22, 2016, 10:19:42 pm »
Recently started getting into FPSs after playing Far Cry 3 & 4. Are there any similar games to Far Cry? Is Battlefield a good series?

Offline Tad

• Total Meseta: 6
Re: First Person Shooters
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2016, 11:12:36 pm »
Haven't played Cod Infinite, but the reception for it seems to be just 'meh'. BF1 on the other hand I have played and I found it quite good.

Offline Team Andromeda

• Total Meseta: 39
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2016, 03:12:00 am »
Don't listen to #trademark internet Sonic, COD, RE bashing... Cod Infinite is a bloody awesome FPS , Doom is utterly amazing and plays like a traditional shoot them up, but only now in a FPS game.  Also make sure to get Destiny (just a stunning open world shoioter) , Wolfenstein New Order and  The Old Blood  (bloody awesome FPS) Titanafall II is stunning too.
Panzer Dragoon Zwei is
One of the best 3D shooting games available
Presented for your pleasure

Offline crackdude

• Total Meseta: 64
  • Nintendo Bling
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2016, 03:34:57 am »
DOOM, Wolf New Order should be absolutely on top of your list.
SEG4GES

Offline Tad

• Total Meseta: 6
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2016, 10:03:38 am »
Don't listen to #trademark internet Sonic, COD, RE bashing... Cod Infinite is a bloody awesome FPS , Doom is utterly amazing and plays like a traditional shoot them up, but only now in a FPS game.  Also make sure to get Destiny (just a stunning open world shoioter) , Wolfenstein New Order and  The Old Blood  (bloody awesome FPS) Titanafall II is stunning too.

Oh, is the new Cod pretty good then? Cool. Might have to take a look at it. My cousin really likes those games, so he'll be pleased.

New Order, Doom and Titanfall 2 are all good shouts too. I'm not sure on Destiny as it appears to be a mix of genres really. How about Halo 5?

Offline Team Andromeda

• Total Meseta: 39
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2016, 11:59:43 am »
Oh, is the new Cod pretty good then? Cool. Might have to take a look at it. My cousin really likes those games, so he'll be pleased.

New Order, Doom and Titanfall 2 are all good shouts too. I'm not sure on Destiny as it appears to be a mix of genres really. How about Halo 5?

Destiny is awesome the shooting is done so well. The only issue I have with the game is the lack of mid level saves and some of the levels are huge and go on for hours, but it's utterly stunning and a must buy, You'll spend ages looking at the stunning vista's too the art direction is something else .Don't waste your time with Halo V unless you only want to play it online

The new COD is the best in years (single player)
Panzer Dragoon Zwei is
One of the best 3D shooting games available
Presented for your pleasure

Offline crackdude

• Total Meseta: 64
  • Nintendo Bling
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2016, 03:40:00 am »
Halo 5's biggest mistake is that you only play as the Chief 1/3 of the game. Halos 1, 3 and 4 are way better in that regard.
SEG4GES