Gaming > General Gaming Discussion

SEGA Live Action Movies Thread - "Of course I want a latte!"

<< < (159/163) > >>

Berto:

--- Quote from: Mystic Monkey on May 04, 2024, 06:02:42 pm ---I will be interested how this will influence Paramount Plus decisions from here on in.

--- End quote ---

More spinoffs incoming hopefully~
Paramount+ does not typically release information on the number of viewers for its titles.
“Knuckles” and “Special Ops: Lioness” were the only exception that I could recall so I guess they must be happy with the results.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paramount Added Sonic Movie Icons to Paramount Plus

Source : https://twitter.com/Sega_stuff/status/1785572278316544085

Mystic Monkey:

--- Quote from: Berto on May 05, 2024, 12:45:08 am ---More spinoffs incoming hopefully~
Paramount+ does not typically release information on the number of viewers for its titles.
“Knuckles” and “Special Ops: Lioness” were the only exception that I could recall so I guess they must be happy with the results.

--- End quote ---
I just hope more spin-offs mean more money and more money means more budget for CGI characters to have more screentime than the humans.

Berto:

--- Quote from: Mystic Monkey on May 05, 2024, 09:54:26 am ---I just hope more spin-offs mean more money and more money means more budget for CGI characters to have more screentime than the humans.

--- End quote ---

Agree. It would be both win for Paramount + and for fans.

Mystic Monkey:

--- Quote from: Berto on May 06, 2024, 12:46:27 am ---Agree. It would be both win for Paramount + and for fans.

--- End quote ---
I hope trailer gets posted soon.

Right now, Paramount YouTube just been posting IF, which looks like some Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends knock-off with a budget.

Berto:
A Knuckles Vinyl Soundtrack (Music from the Paramount + Original Series) will be available for preorder this Friday from Enjoy the Ride Records

--- Quote ---Preorders open Friday Noon ET,  Limited to 300 Copies.
--- End quote ---

Link : https://bit.ly/4aHzL95

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version