Author Topic: Begging SEGA for a VF5:FS STEAM port (...Petition)  (Read 3097 times)

Offline Pao

• Total Meseta: 7
Begging SEGA for a VF5:FS STEAM port (...Petition)
« on: March 19, 2012, 01:41:46 pm »
With SEGA bringing games like Binary Domain, JSR, Sonic Generations, etc... To PC, I thought it might not be far fetched for them to bring one of their biggest digital releases this year.

I'm fully aware of the size of the fighting community on PC, however, I think there might be a good opportunity for them considering there aren't really any notable 3D fighting games on STEAM, no competition.

In anycase, I believe there is a decent chance SEGA will bring this game to PC, even if they outsource it to another team to port it (which they will probably do)

If you have the time, please spread the petition link and sign it!

http://petitionbureau.org/VirtuaFighter5PC

Offline CrazyT

• Total Meseta: 100
Re: Begging SEGA for a VF5:FS STEAM port (...Petition)
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2012, 06:47:03 am »
Signed. I find that i've became very much more attracted to gaming on PC lately. It's just easier to startup and play on the PC instead of waiting for a console to boot up each and every time.

I don't know if it'd work business wise, but I would certainly buy it

Offline Pao

• Total Meseta: 7
Re: Begging SEGA for a VF5:FS STEAM port (...Petition)
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2012, 06:40:40 am »
Anyone with a NeoGAF account would post this in their VF5:FS official thread? (Or better yet, make a thread) It's a pretty popular board and is monitored by a SEGA community managers and execs.