Author Topic: World Series Baseball 2K2 Is Back Online!  (Read 3986 times)

Offline itsstillthinking1999

• Total Meseta: 0
World Series Baseball 2K2 Is Back Online!
« on: March 01, 2018, 12:51:13 pm »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uR0D4awMaeE
A mere month after the revival of Ooga Booga, another online multiplayer game has been brought back to life thanks to Shuouma! This time it’s World Series Baseball 2K2. If you’re a fan of "America's Favorite Pastime", this is definitely one you’re going to want to try out. The game plays great online, although there is a delay when it comes to batting but you’ll adjust to it fairly quickly. Overall it’s a really fun experience and should really please sports fans. Shu and I played an epic first game on the new server. I didn't include the entire game in the announcement video but if you wish to watch the entire hour-long game, check out the video below. Without spoiling anything, there were some really exciting moments and a great last minute comeback. It’s definitely worth a watch if you’re a baseball fan.
Dreamcast for life!

Offline Randroid

• Total Meseta: 15
Re: World Series Baseball 2K2 Is Back Online!
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2018, 01:48:55 pm »
After reading your post, I checked out the dreamcastlive.net site and saw Outtrigger listed. Crazy! Gonna sink time this weekend to set that all up. I itch for that game at times like no other.

Thanks for the indirect info.

Offline itsstillthinking1999

• Total Meseta: 0
Re: World Series Baseball 2K2 Is Back Online!
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2018, 04:03:01 pm »
Maybe by the end of the year that one will be back online. I cant wait for Propeller Arena or Daytona Usa 2001! :afroman:
Dreamcast for life!