Author Topic: First game for a 5-year old boy  (Read 4614 times)

Offline MushroomGal

• Total Meseta: 0
    • wywóz gruzu Warszawa
First game for a 5-year old boy
« on: October 29, 2020, 03:45:43 am »
Hi there!

My son has started showing big interest in games. Hubby and I play on PC but we have consoles as well. I don't want our boy to touch PC yet (he is five) but I am fine with the consoles. What game should we give him? He has never played before! Would Mario be okay? Or perhaps Sonic? I am quite out of the loop with arcade titles so I would be grateful for your input.

Offline Berto

• Total Meseta: 22
Re: First game for a 5-year old boy
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2020, 04:58:02 am »
Hi there!

My son has started showing big interest in games. Hubby and I play on PC but we have consoles as well. I don't want our boy to touch PC yet (he is five) but I am fine with the consoles. What game should we give him? He has never played before! Would Mario be okay? Or perhaps Sonic? I am quite out of the loop with arcade titles so I would be grateful for your input.

Yes, Mario or Sonic games is the safest.
They are very kid friendly.
Mario Odyssey and Sonic Mania are my recomendation.

If you want more casual game,
 Mario & Sonic at Olympic Game Series are very fun for kids too.
Just be sure to explain the controls for the kids since every sports has different controls.

Game based on Kid's TV series like Paw Patrol: On The Roll or Ben 10 are also safe too,
as long as our kids enjoy the shows.
They are not as good as Mario or Sonic games,
since their gameplay are a lot easier (meant for kids),
but for kids who love the TV series, they will feel right at home with the game.

My kid's first game is "Sonic The Hedgehog 2" btw,
when he's still 4 years old.
Now he could finish Sonic Mania or Sonic CD in a single sitting.

Offline jendy

• Banned
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2023, 10:19:00 pm »
Another striking similarity lies in Dinosaur Game the utilization of minions to carry out their nefarious plans. Thanos commands the loyalty of the Black Order, a group of formidable warriors, while Dr. Eggman relies on his legion of robotic creations, including the infamous Badniks.
Both villains showcase a knack for strategic delegation, employing minions as extensions of their will in the pursuit of their respective goals.

Offline florencepugh

• Total Meseta: 0
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2024, 10:00:45 pm »
Sonic the Hedgehog, developed by Sega, is another iconic character known for his fast-paced platforming adventures. Games like "Sonic Mania0" and "Sonic Colors" are designed with younger players in mind and offer exciting levels, colorful graphics, and simple controls. Sonic games often focus on speed and exploration, which can be appealing to children. geometry dash
« Last Edit: February 27, 2024, 10:06:00 pm by florencepugh »