Author Topic: Alien: Isolation Release Discussion - Reviews & Spoilers  (Read 60343 times)

Offline ROJM

• Total Meseta: 31
Re: Alien: Isolation Release Discussion - Reviews & Spoilers
« Reply #105 on: October 10, 2014, 04:38:43 am »

Playing the game on my XBox one right now . And other than the lame save system and laughable lip synch and poor character models  . This game is simple ace and just sounds amazing in 7.1 its a total Alien love it and does the film so much justice that the films makers and script writers should hang their heads in shame , where a games corps makes better use of the licence that what the Films producers have manages since 1986 

You buying a Sega game..and a western one in that?...Biggest laugh we had at the office all morning....LOL!

Offline Team Andromeda

• Total Meseta: 39
« Reply #106 on: October 10, 2014, 09:25:23 am »
You buying a Sega game..and a western one in that?...Biggest laugh we had at the office all morning

I'll buy any good game whoever its made by , even ones by Nintendo on the consoles . And yes I buy SEGA Western games on the consoles your set for an epic fail on that one seeing I own the likes of Iron Man, Sonic Racing 1 and II, Alien Marines, Vikings, Sega Rally or can't you remember ?   
Panzer Dragoon Zwei is
One of the best 3D shooting games available
Presented for your pleasure

Offline Barry the Nomad

• Total Meseta: 713
  • Let's Post!
    • SEGAbits
« Reply #107 on: October 10, 2014, 02:01:08 pm »

Offline ROJM

« Reply #108 on: October 10, 2014, 02:24:49 pm »

I'll ANY GAME BUT SEGA...

There that's what you really meant faker.

Offline ROJM

« Reply #109 on: October 10, 2014, 02:25:40 pm »
George and I play some Alien: Isolation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6Bto2Ak4hM&list=UUyy8EQI5aGms4_t_mZbwpoQ

Intresting...still on the fence aboutt his title with its season pass though.

Offline Mariano

• Total Meseta: 8
  • Segarion
    • Funnoticias

Offline Team Andromeda

« Reply #111 on: October 11, 2014, 12:18:05 am »
There that's what you really meant faker.

Like I said before . Only kids do insults and alter people posts. Maybe its you Joe  who should hang your head in shame after moaning  along with some, about DLC. When it's clear to anybody who plays the game , CA haven't skimped on the single campaign in retail game .

Anyway Alien Iso is a brilliant game and the best horror game made in years. Its only real bad points are it is a bit hard in places and the save point system could have been done better
Panzer Dragoon Zwei is

Offline ROJM

« Reply #112 on: October 11, 2014, 07:16:34 am »
Like I said before . Only kids do insults and alter people posts. Maybe its you Joe  who should hang your head in shame after moaning  along with some, about DLC. When it's clear to anybody who plays the game , CA haven't skimped on the single campaign in retail game .

Anyway Alien Iso is a brilliant game and the best horror game made in years. Its only real bad points are it is a bit hard in places and the save point system could have been done better
You can talk you've only been doing that since i had the misfortune to enter into a debate with you..you've done it to many people around here as well who all said the same thing. Do you think people are that stupid that they forget what you have done only three weks ago in various topics. Stop trolling you ignoramous. You're a joke around here...and a bad one.

Offline Team Andromeda

« Reply #113 on: October 11, 2014, 02:11:34 pm »
For starters get a grip and lighten up and yes lets hope people remember what I said weeks ago and that's people shouldn't judge  the game on the final product that ships to retail before sticking the boot in over length and DLC .

SEGA West/CA have played a blinder with this game - Not only is a great game in its own right , not only that this game do better justice to the source material than what FOX it's self has managed since 1996 , its also one of the best horror games made in decades . Its also looks and sounds brilliant on the XBox One too :)
Panzer Dragoon Zwei is

Offline Happy Cat

• Total Meseta: 48
« Reply #114 on: October 11, 2014, 04:07:06 pm »
cleaned the dust out of my CPU heatsink, computer is much more silent now. makes the game that much more scary.

Offline ROJM

« Reply #115 on: October 12, 2014, 06:57:45 am »
For starters get a grip and lighten up

That's exactly what you should be doing. I'm not the one who dismisses games based on whether SOJ makes them or Sega west. I'm not the one who doesn't count a new powerful high tech engine from Sega west as not an example that Sega isn't behind in engine tech.
So don't puill that good game crap on us, mate. You've been running you're silly mouth and putting down Sega in general on things you've not only haven't been able to prove but been constantly discredited on by a regular basis by me and several others around here. Now all you are trying to do is repeat repeat and repeat you're lies again until people won't respond..and therefore by you're clearly sick and twisted mind..think that's a way that you have won the debate. Well that's not gonna happen..bucko.
So take that advice of yours and preach it to yourself.

Offline Team Andromeda

« Reply #116 on: October 12, 2014, 07:44:41 am »

I am chilled , I don't throw insults or alter people's posts  I'm quite laid back and I've made it very 'clear 'its 'SEGA Japan' that's behind on tech  and before you hit back... Remember SEGA's not the 1st or will be the last to buy a Western Studio and get some nice tech on the back of it . Square Enix with Crystal Dynamics have done just the same for example, So have Nintendo with Retro and so on it goes    
Plus remember a couple of things  Its a free board and a free country  People can say what they feel about SEGA their don't need your permission to post on what's acceptable or who can and can't be a SEGA fan  . SEGA Japan need a good kicking and get their act together and I'm sure many of the old SEGA guard will know and can see that .
Panzer Dragoon Zwei is

Offline ROJM

« Reply #117 on: October 12, 2014, 09:22:17 am »

I am chilled ,I just twist peoples arguments and carry on nonsense that's not worth carrying on.
Bing.

Offline Nirmugen

• Total Meseta: 11
  • Sneaking around in the city with blue,blue skies
« Reply #118 on: October 13, 2014, 10:33:32 am »
In the UK, Alien: Isolation debuts in 2nd Place behind FIFA 15 (3rd week).
http://www.vgchartz.com/article/251959/fifa-15-remains-at-top-of-uk-charts-alien-isolation-debuts-in-second-place/

This is a good sign. Congrats CA :)

Offline ROJM

« Reply #119 on: October 13, 2014, 11:48:29 am »
In the UK, Alien: Isolation debuts in 2nd Place behind FIFA 15 (3rd week).
http://www.vgchartz.com/article/251959/fifa-15-remains-at-top-of-uk-charts-alien-isolation-debuts-in-second-place/

This is a good sign. Congrats CA :)

They were always going to score big in the UK...but missing out at number 1 is a bit of a dissapointment...depends how strong it is in the coming months...needs to shift all the units it can. Which is why the american charts will be intresting to see how strong it sells in that monthly chart....