SEGAbits Website > Announcements & Feedback

Two forum themes to choose from!

(1/2) > >>

Happy Cat:
So, I got the new theme up. I spent hours and hours upon hours cranking this thing out today. There won't be a dark theme coming for a long time, if you want a dark theme, use the PSO theme, sorry, its not at all easy like the front page is to swap colors, SMF has so many css classes to change colors and it's all very overwhelming :P i think they lie when they say SMF is easy for beginners to theme, unless they mean installing themes, anyways, that's a whole different topic.

So yeah, two themes. SEGAbits4 and PSO theme. One light, and one dark. I hope you guys enjoy!

Also, like the new ranks?

Nameless 24:
Love the new theme! Although may I suggest something?

You know the "SEGA fan" part at the side with Opa Opa? Could we have a few different ones for a little customisation? I love Opa Opa, but I feel that if everyone has the same thing with only the title being different, we'd all look the same...perhaps add a Sonic, Cartoon Kazuma and probably Alex Kidd one too?

It doesn't matter if we can't do that, just putting it out there to see if you can do that. :)

Here's a few I knocked up in 2 minutes (I did the Albatross logo beforehand, the others are pre-made in vector format).

Since I found this, Barry will like it.

For any Female/Amy fans out there.

crackdude:

--- Quote from: Will on January 10, 2013, 11:32:44 pm ---Also, like the new ranks?

--- End quote ---
Thanks a lot for all the hassle! The theme looks great :) but is Sega Fan the only rank now?
PS: freaking love the rounded edges on the avatar pics

Happy Cat:

--- Quote from: crackdude on January 11, 2013, 09:12:08 am ---Thanks a lot for all the hassle! The theme looks great :) but is Sega Fan the only rank now?
PS: freaking love the rounded edges on the avatar pics

--- End quote ---

Yeah, SEGA fan is the only rank, I was going to do just "MEMBER" but i didn't like the way member looked visually, something about it didn't appeal to me xD, so i went with SEGA FAN.

--- Quote from: Nameless 24 on January 11, 2013, 07:05:00 am ---Love the new theme! Although may I suggest something?

You know the "SEGA fan" part at the side with Opa Opa? Could we have a few different ones for a little customisation? I love Opa Opa, but I feel that if everyone has the same thing with only the title being different, we'd all look the same...perhaps add a Sonic, Cartoon Kazuma and probably Alex Kidd one too?

It doesn't matter if we can't do that, just putting it out there to see if you can do that. :)

Here's a few I knocked up in 2 minutes (I did the Albatross logo beforehand, the others are pre-made in vector format).

Since I found this, Barry will like it.

For any Female/Amy fans out there.

--- End quote ---

That'd be a neat idea. I was actually thinking of doing something similar with the existing console ranks we had, but there was too many, and the realistic console photos didn't look so good with the simplistic style.

I like your idea though, it's really cool. Will talk with Barry about it and see what he says.

Happy Cat:
Barry pointed out a mistake I made, for chrome and safari users...

the bars arent showing up. I didn't use the right gradient code for those browsers. Will have the issue fixed later today.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version