Author Topic: Batshit insane Video-Game ideas.  (Read 3466 times)

Offline MadeManG74

  • *
  • Posts: 5521
  • Total Meseta: 1326
  • Hot, Wild Vision
Batshit insane Video-Game ideas.
« on: February 21, 2010, 06:50:56 am »
So basically I thought this might be a funny topic for some laughs (or 'lulz' in the internet vernacular), basically just come up with crazy, completely non-sensical and plain stupid video game pitches, some might sound surprisingly fun!

Skeleton-X


You play as the recently deceases Steve Kellington, a mild-mannered man who meets his untimely death after getting mugged and killed by a street gang. As it turns out, the afterlife is no walk in the park, as he is informed that to gain passage to paradise, you need to engage in a series of "death"matches (ironic, since all combatants are already dead) with other souls, the losing team must spend more time in purgatory while they wait the next challenge. All the participants are skeletons.

In a surprise twist, Kellington's killers had all died moments after him, as they spent the money they mugged from him on a tainted dose of drugs. In an even MORE surprising twist, Kellington is put on their team in the battle for entry to paradise.

Deciding this is his chance for revenge, the object is to enter these Team Deathmatches/Capture the Flag/King of the Hill etc fights and cause your team to LOSE. This also extends to the multiplayer modes, the object is always to LOSE, not win. Don't forget that both teams will be trying to lose, which should lead to some interesting tactics. (Will you rush to team-kill as often as possible, and get as few points as you can? Will you occasionally kill the opposition, even though that will raise your point-score, it also stops them from getting team kills!).

Further complicating matters is the supernatural weapons you can use. While almost every gun you have functions like a regular earth-weapon in every way, Shotguns (and only shotguns) are the exception, as they can shoot through buildings (but no other object, eg Cars or Picket Fences etc cannot be shot through).

Basically the ultimate goal of the game is to team-kill your allies with shotguns that shoot through buildings.

The game will also feature a 'One liner' button similar to "Evil Dead: A fistful of Boomstick".
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Sharky

  • *
  • Posts: 3882
  • Total Meseta: 44
Re: Batshit insane Video-Game ideas.
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2010, 09:07:14 am »
Ok so, you play as Micheal Jackson! I know I know, totally unrealistic but bare with me!

You basically take the role of MJ, dance and moon walk though several stages as you save CHILDREN from questionable bad guys.

Actually scrap that! I don't even know where I'm going with this... weirdest idea ever. Never gana happen.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by Guest »
Made by SEGA

Offline George

  • *
  • Posts: 6263
  • Total Meseta: 668
    • http://www.segabits.com/
Re: Batshit insane Video-Game ideas.
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2010, 01:20:24 pm »
Quote from: "Sharky"
Ok so, you play as Micheal Jackson! I know I know, totally unrealistic but bare with me!

You basically take the role of MJ, dance and moon walk though several stages as you save CHILDREN from questionable bad guys.

Actually scrap that! I don't even know where I'm going with this... weirdest idea ever. Never gana happen.
That has to be the dumbest idea for a game and basically a rip off of Shinobi. Good job fag, who gonna publish it? SEGA?  :lol:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline crackdude

  • *
  • Posts: 4256
  • Total Meseta: 64
  • Nintendo Bling
Re: Batshit insane Video-Game ideas.
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2010, 05:39:06 pm »
Zombie Shrimpage



You're a Zombie from House of the Dead that enters Goldman teleporting machine and goes to Neptune. There he finds a harem full of naked ladies that become his allies. Then he must travel through each of the Solar System's planets until Earth where he will fight a gigantic French space shrimp.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by Guest »
SEG4GES

Offline crackdude

  • *
  • Posts: 4256
  • Total Meseta: 64
  • Nintendo Bling
Re: Batshit insane Video-Game ideas.
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2010, 08:02:41 am »
I think I blew the thread.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by Guest »
SEG4GES

Offline MadeManG74

  • *
  • Posts: 5521
  • Total Meseta: 1326
  • Hot, Wild Vision
Re: Batshit insane Video-Game ideas.
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2010, 04:24:17 pm »
It seems nobody else felt like posting while slightly drunk, or has any really insane ideas for games...  :cry:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Old_School

  • *
  • Posts: 30
  • Total Meseta: 0
Re: Batshit insane Video-Game ideas.
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2010, 12:21:01 am »
You play as Mike Saint, whom people view as a kind and loving man because he dedicates his time running a homeless shelter. At night, however, he enters the shelter residents into the "Custom Hobo" tournamnet. Use parts such as used syringes and broken booze bottles to customize the ultimate hobo and progress through the ranks. Upon proving your worth, you eventually get to put your custom hobos up against legendary opponents such as Danny Dumpster and Boxcar Billy. Do you have what it takes to be a champion? Find out today and get your copy of Custom Hobo!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Waffle

  • Banned
Re: Batshit insane Video-Game ideas.
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2010, 02:25:53 am »
Here it goes: you put together a whole bunch of SEGA All-Stars into one amazing racing game, then you make a bunch of generic weapons and focus on Billy Hatcher.

Crazy stuff!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Sega Uranus

  • *
  • Posts: 3597
  • Total Meseta: 8
  • Thank You For Playing ECCO ECCO ECCO
    • The SEGA Source
Re: Batshit insane Video-Game ideas.
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2010, 07:27:03 am »
Crazy Taxi: Terror Streets

Instead of an American city, it should be the middle east in the middle of battlefields.

No, I am serious. Imagine the same ol' Crazy Taxi formula, but with bombs going off everywhere, with natural disasters all of the time, destructible environments, and when you run out of gas you have to switch to camels, but if you get enough spiritual points you can get a magic carpet. You can choose to pick up terrorists and help them mow down people on the way or save the civilians by taking them to safe houses. For some reason the entire soundtrack will be done by Kenny G and Timbaland (he has his dick in every pie already, so why not this?) and it will be exclusive to the ZX Spectrum.

"It's time to make baaaaarely any money, are ya ready? THEN HERE! WE! GO!"
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline jonboy101

  • *
  • Posts: 464
  • Total Meseta: 9
Re: Batshit insane Video-Game ideas.
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2010, 02:12:01 pm »
You take the role of Sylvester Stallone as he tries to find work.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline MadeManG74

  • *
  • Posts: 5521
  • Total Meseta: 1326
  • Hot, Wild Vision
Re: Batshit insane Video-Game ideas.
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2010, 06:33:04 pm »
Quote from: "jonboy101"
You take the role of Sylvester Stallone as he tries to find work.

You mean star in the best fucking action movies in years!? I'm in! Expendables followed by Rambo sequels, then do some kick-ass boxing movies!

Quote from: "Sega Uranus"
Crazy Taxi: Terror Streets

Instead of an American city, it should be the middle east in the middle of battlefields.

No, I am serious. Imagine the same ol' Crazy Taxi formula, but with bombs going off everywhere, with natural disasters all of the time, destructible environments, and when you run out of gas you have to switch to camels, but if you get enough spiritual points you can get a magic carpet. You can choose to pick up terrorists and help them mow down people on the way or save the civilians by taking them to safe houses. For some reason the entire soundtrack will be done by Kenny G and Timbaland (he has his dick in every pie already, so why not this?) and it will be exclusive to the ZX Spectrum.

"It's time to make baaaaarely any money, are ya ready? THEN HERE! WE! GO!"

I like it. Especially if it doesn't have the jump from Crazy Taxi 2, so you need to find ramps and things to avoid the natural disasters. ZX Spectrum though? Thats hardcore.
Quote from: "Old_School"
You play as Mike Saint, whom people view as a kind and loving man because he dedicates his time running a homeless shelter. At night, however, he enters the shelter residents into the "Custom Hobo" tournamnet. Use parts such as used syringes and broken booze bottles to customize the ultimate hobo and progress through the ranks. Upon proving your worth, you eventually get to put your custom hobos up against legendary opponents such as Danny Dumpster and Boxcar Billy. Do you have what it takes to be a champion? Find out today and get your copy of Custom Hobo!

The names in this game alone make it worth the purchase.
Quote from: "Waffle"
Here it goes: you put together a whole bunch of SEGA All-Stars into one amazing racing game, then you make a bunch of generic weapons and focus on Billy Hatcher.

Crazy stuff!

That's even crazier than Sharky's idea!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by Guest »