Author Topic: wake up project  (Read 30884 times)

Offline thearcticsea

• Total Meseta: 7
Re: wake up project
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2012, 07:25:26 pm »
i mean seriously as a segaman. if u claim so?
what is it that u want frm it. u aint sega for nothing obviously. u must v liked the games or the consoles.
so if u dont even as u say. then what is it that you want

i try with all my might to brainstorm possibilities. probably this is one of the lessest ideas. i still aim for a new sega console.

but also this is  an idea. this wake up project is not an aim to success. just a temperoraly boost and relive some nostalgic consoles. many peeps bought pier solar. they just made the game and sold it. sega can do such a stunt for one time calling it the wake up project.

why is it that u dont even.
but you dont EVEN do anything. arent u amongst those that are waiting for a good game to show u and then shout hell yeah thats a good game. and then when it isnt u just basically sprout that sega is shit.

i dont wanna sound like i have prejudice.

so if all this text seems wrong. or u think i blame u then tell me why you dont even

ill be enlightened hopefully

Whenever Semmie posts I choose to read it as if I'm playing Macbeth and reading a monologue in Shakespeare's play. With lots of flourish and increases in volume and emotion at certain (bold) parts.

It makes Semmie seem somehow better than he is.

Offline ROJM

• Total Meseta: 31
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2012, 12:21:53 pm »
yet 22 kudos's cant be wrong, semmie is popular with the folks around here.

Offline Barry the Nomad

• Total Meseta: 713
  • Let's Post!
    • SEGAbits
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2012, 12:29:41 pm »
I swear one person is upping him as a gag, or Shadi went in and changed the numbers.

Just goofed around with mine myself (via admin access) and saw that I had over 100 positive kudos, but around 96 negative (back when we had negative). Kogen was most likely spamming me at the time. Now I have a power level of over 60,000!
« Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 12:46:10 pm by Barry the Nomad »

Offline Kori-Maru

• Total Meseta: 9
  • AMS Kagekidan sanjou-desu!
    • The Website of the Dead
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2012, 02:06:21 pm »
@Barry
Goddamn! lol!

www.thewebsiteofthedead.com ~ The House of the Dead Unofficial fan site

Offline Happy Cat

• Total Meseta: 48
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2012, 02:29:46 pm »
I swear one person is upping him as a gag, or Shadi went in and changed the numbers.

Just goofed around with mine myself (via admin access) and saw that I had over 100 positive kudos, but around 96 negative (back when we had negative). Kogen was most likely spamming me at the time. Now I have a power level of over 60,000!

i haven't touched anyones rep xD. i don't feel the need to show off my powers lol

People must love Semmie
« Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 02:32:28 pm by Will »

Offline MadeManG74

• Total Meseta: 1327
  • Hot, Wild Vision
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2012, 03:24:31 pm »
Semmie = Ratings.

And yeah... Kogen must have been the one neg repping the mods... yeah...  :-[

Offline Barry the Nomad

• Let's Post!
    • SEGAbits
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2012, 03:26:42 pm »
or mademan, such a hater...  8)

I keep tellin you, dawg, this ain't a fighting game! neg rep does not bring a KO!

Offline MadeManG74

• Hot, Wild Vision
« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2012, 04:40:46 pm »
I would totally buy a fighting game based on the Segabits forums.

Offline Sharky

• Total Meseta: 44
« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2012, 06:04:03 am »
I don't want Sega to ever make a new console, or bring back the old ones.
I like that I can now buy old Sega classics on Steam...

If Sega was to ever make hardware again the only thing I would suggest is possibly a tablet with a large gaming focus.
Made by SEGA

Offline semmie

• Banned
« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2012, 01:48:03 pm »
I don't want Sega to ever make a new console, or bring back the old ones.
I like that I can now buy old Sega classics on Steam...

If Sega was to ever make hardware again the only thing I would suggest is possibly a tablet with a large gaming focus.

sharky come on dude. thats the foulest thing to say as a sega fan.
a tablet wtf.. i have ipad and never really play games on it. this touch thing sucks big time.
this is the reason why i have the ps3. and even tho i have this ps move shizzle with fight club and ufc trainer. but other then that all my games on joypad.

steam pffff
i want my games boxed. wait there yo when steams gonna guess out. then what?????

yo answer that

Offline mylifewithsega

• Total Meseta: -65531
  • "Just stick it in your Genesis!"
« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2012, 03:26:41 pm »
sharky come on dude. thats the foulest thing to say as a sega fan.
a tablet wtf.. i have ipad and never really play games on it. this touch thing sucks big time.
this is the reason why i have the ps3. and even tho i have this ps move shizzle with fight club and ufc trainer. but other then that all my games on joypad.

steam pffff
i want my games boxed. wait there yo when steams gonna guess out. then what?????

yo answer that

As much as I hate to admit it, I agree with that sentiment. Well, as far as wanting to use a controller, playing it on an actual console. I'm an old bastard who's set in his ways and doesn't want to adopt this motion-control bullshit. On top of that, I like having the actual game, with it's box and instructions. I don't think suggesting a tablet is the foulest thing to say as a SEGA fan though....

"The Saturn's not our future" still trumps that for me. LOL!
Master-Cast TV: The Four-Mega Web Series!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC74cjduzFdR2ZXCt0bQv_0Q

Offline MadeManG74

• Hot, Wild Vision
« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2012, 03:43:44 pm »
Digital games are the future, get used to it boys.

Also, digital games are safer than physical copies, Steam, GOG etc will outlast your cartridges and CDs.

Offline Barry the Nomad

• Let's Post!
    • SEGAbits
« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2012, 03:52:58 pm »
I love physical copies, but I totally get why companies go digital. Especially with titles like the Saturn/Dreamcast rereleases and stuff like Hell Yeah and Sonic 4. Back in the 90's/early '00's these would fly on disc, but now it's just too risky. I see the used game bargain bins at Gamestop and its just title after title that could have been digital.

Offline semmie

• Banned
« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2012, 04:20:30 pm »
I love physical copies, but I totally get why companies go digital. Especially with titles like the Saturn/Dreamcast rereleases and stuff like Hell Yeah and Sonic 4. Back in the 90's/early '00's these would fly on disc, but now it's just too risky. I see the used game bargain bins at Gamestop and its just title after title that could have been digital.

barry the thing with appstore and steam is that when games get to old or not succesfull at all they simply put it of the digital shelf. so after you buy it. and let us just say you uninstall it. and later on you realise that you actually wanna play it again. and then?

not on steam anymore

boxed is the best

ok for rereleases and small type games its ideal. but big ass games such as brderland ye know better have it boxed.

this doesnt mean i dont understand why they go digital. but a smart consumer who wnts to litteraly own a game. does actually fully own it when its in his own real wooden shelve.

Offline MadeManG74

• Hot, Wild Vision
« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2012, 07:18:50 pm »
Give me one example of a digital game that can't be purchased anymore  ???

Seriously I'm pretty sure they can't do this, and is it any different to Panzer Dragoon Saga not being in print anymore and costing $500 USD?

Digital games are great, especially when they are DRM free like GOG.