Author Topic: Crazy Taxi tops the charts....  (Read 16812 times)

Offline MadeManG74

• Total Meseta: 1327
  • Hot, Wild Vision
Re: Crazy Taxi tops the charts....
« Reply #45 on: October 10, 2014, 02:32:44 pm »
TA reads it so he can pass himself off as an experinced gamer from the nineties..too bad he's been caught out on stuff that a novice sega fan would know..time and time again. Me personally i think its crap..not telling me anything i don't already know or care about. I don't need to relive the past when i was actually there playing the games...

I used to love reading it, had so many interesting pieces about classic games, some from before I was born or when I was too young.

I also liked that it was a magazine that seemed to have real content different from all the other magazines that sometimes just felt like advertising or PR pieces.

Offline ROJM

• Total Meseta: 31
Re: Crazy Taxi tops the charts....
« Reply #46 on: October 11, 2014, 07:26:28 am »
I used to love reading it, had so many interesting pieces about classic games, some from before I was born or when I was too young.

I also liked that it was a magazine that seemed to have real content different from all the other magazines that sometimes just felt like advertising or PR pieces.

Well i guess that's why you should read it then. I don't buy magazines anymore because of the point you just made.Today's reviwers are just not of the stock of the game reviwers from the old days of the original EGM, SEGA visions, Mean Machines and Die Hard Gamefan and Megafan...
At least the reviews at Segabits can be trusted because its coming from people who are enthausiastic about games and are putting  their own time into the subject they love and not working in a corporate structure...