Author Topic: Here is Kikuchi's (JET SET RADIO) new mobile game  (Read 3258 times)

Offline Trippled

• Total Meseta: 14
Here is Kikuchi's (JET SET RADIO) new mobile game
« on: August 22, 2015, 04:57:38 am »

Offline Aki-at

• Total Meseta: 61
  • The Dragon
Re: Here is Kikuchi's (JET SET RADIO) new mobile game
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2015, 11:48:27 am »
Oh so Sen no Kaizoku is his game? I was wondering what he was upto after Demon Tribe flopped.

I've been seeing some stuff about this game and pretty interested, seems to be most PVP though and looks cool, I hope it gets brought over in the West.

[spoiler]As Cranky Food Friends 2.[/spoiler]

Offline Moody

• Total Meseta: 9
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2015, 01:15:43 pm »
Normally not my type of game, but based on the director alone, I'll give it a shot...assuming it ever comes west...

Offline George

• Total Meseta: 668
    • http://www.segabits.com/
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2015, 04:03:15 pm »
This comes out today in Japan, so I hear?

Offline Nirmugen

• Total Meseta: 11
  • Sneaking around in the city with blue,blue skies
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2015, 04:57:11 pm »
I think the pre-register time ends between today and tomorrow.

It reaches 100k signatures, so..a success? Maybe but it's a good  sign and looking the track record of SN, another hit will be a win.

It's important to note that this app has more money invested in that R&D than the other ones. This is because they need to improve after the market is starting to make big hits from a lot of companies (big and small ones) and the delay of World's End Eclipse revealed -at least the Mobile/Vita version- the last TGS.

Why? Because they didn't want to repeat the same mishaps with PSO2 (PC release in 2012, Vita one in 2013 and a Mobile version in 2014!!, not a good movement implying the condition of the market).
Also, they has started to contract new people for their last reinvigorated Online R&D Division (PSO2 team, now subdivided as "PSCrew").

EDIT: Actually, the app was released this morning for both markets. I heard some good responses about it.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 09:03:22 am by Nirmugen »