Author Topic: Sega and Creative Assembly to do Warhammer  (Read 6559 times)

Offline crackdude

• Total Meseta: 64
  • Nintendo Bling
Re: Sega and Creative Assembly to do Warhammer
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2012, 07:34:55 pm »
Football Manager: Total War
In which hole of my computer do I insert all my life savings?
Guess I'll just shove money in all of them.
SEG4GES

Offline Sharky

• Total Meseta: 44
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2012, 01:59:52 pm »
I have been dying for a Fantasy game on the Total War engine for almost a decade, ever since I played Shogun the original title I've wanted a Lord of the Rings style game on the engine. While I am not a big WarHammer fan, I can't wait to see 'Fantasy Total War'.

Man wouldn't it be a bummer if they ended up making a brand new engine and it was more along the lines of that other pretty crap RTS they made which name escapes me...  What a let down that would be.
Made by SEGA

Offline ROJM

• Total Meseta: 31
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2012, 08:24:08 am »
I have been dying for a Fantasy game on the Total War engine for almost a decade, ever since I played Shogun the original title I've wanted a Lord of the Rings style game on the engine. While I am not a big WarHammer fan, I can't wait to see 'Fantasy Total War'.

Man wouldn't it be a bummer if they ended up making a brand new engine and it was more along the lines of that other pretty crap RTS they made which name escapes me...  What a let down that would be.

They may do,I think it'll be several types of games including an MMO. I can't see Game's workshop giving this out to Sega with their current reputation without them thinking that the TOTAL WAR guys wouldn't be involved in some capacity. But this may anger long term TW fans if they go down that route.