Author Topic: GSP Update: A bad one.  (Read 2169 times)

Offline cube_b3

• Total Meseta: 3
GSP Update: A bad one.
« on: September 10, 2010, 07:06:36 pm »
Bad News from http://www.goatstorepublishing.com

I had intended on posting today a new feature, probably our new FAQ where we had Trickman Terry of EGM and VGEvo.com fame write us a bunch of questions that he figured others were wondering about GOAT Store Publishing, and for us to answer those, but as it seems to happen sometimes, other issues can crop up and change your plans, quickly.

In this case, it was something sort of minor, but also sort of major. For whatever reason, the module we installed for the mailing list didn't really like accepting people's names. It worked for about three hours, and then stopped accepting people's names for whatever reason. We found out about five hours after that, and ended up spending hours of time working on a fix for it instead of working on the final FAQ details and whatnot.

So, what does this mean? Well, two things: The first is if you signed up for the mailing list and did not get a confirmation email, then the mailing list ate your submission, please do it again. Secondly, because of the issue, we are going to extend our offer for the discount we're going to mail out another 99 hours. So, instead of those being mailed out on the 13th, we're going to be mailing those out on the 17th. If you know anyone that is interested in picking up the GSP Dreamcast releases, make sure to tell them about this, we aren't going to run it again.

I am going to get George to put this up on the front page, but for now I guess everyone should know that if they haven't received a confirmation email, then they haven't subscribed to the mailing list.

The main reason to subscribe to the mailing list is to win a coupon that enables you to buy all 5 GOAT Games for 50$, you can't top that!

Furthermore http://www.goatstore.com is the largest Dreamcast, if not the largest Sega Store in America. Stocking everything except the Nomad (cause everything for the system is in the Genesis section :P).

p.s. GOAT stands for Games Of All Type or Time, not sure.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline crackdude

• Total Meseta: 64
  • Nintendo Bling
Re: GSP Update: A bad one.
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2010, 08:02:05 pm »
Too bad I can't get it to ship to Portugal :c
SEG4GES

Offline cube_b3

• Total Meseta: 3
Re: GSP Update: A bad one.
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2010, 11:13:00 pm »
Contact them via GSP, the GSP management is much more effective than the  store and they might work something out for you most likely via bank transfer or something.

Don't lose hope, GSP is by Sega fans for Sega fans.