Author Topic: Post your current thoughts thread  (Read 1155345 times)

Offline George

• Total Meseta: 668
    • http://www.segabits.com/
Re: Post your current thoughts thread
« Reply #4410 on: March 09, 2015, 08:57:21 pm »
Jesus man, glad nothing bad happen to your gf.

Offline crackdude

• Total Meseta: 64
  • Nintendo Bling
« Reply #4411 on: March 10, 2015, 07:48:28 am »
Thanks a lot guys.. I really appreciate your kind words.
She ended up with a cast on her leg, but she'll be alright. She also got an eyepatch for a day (turns out airbag fibre got to her eye) so I call her my pirate :3
I've never been so scared in my entire life.. To see the woman I love explode, for a moment.

"Glad to hear the idiot got caught and is now arrested."
He got caught, but he won't be prosecuted until it is proven he actually was there. Portuguese justice protects people that are injustly accused a lot, but in turn it ends up protecting scum like him as well.
SEG4GES

Offline Happy Cat

• Total Meseta: 48
« Reply #4412 on: March 12, 2015, 07:38:40 pm »
That is pretty scary, Crackdude. I can't imagine how you felt. It is pretty crazy and scary just how fast a life can be ended. The world can be a cruel place. Just gotta be happy she is still alive.

Offline Sharky

• Total Meseta: 44
« Reply #4413 on: March 14, 2015, 04:57:35 pm »
Some kid from where I live just got convicted of terrorism charges. He downloaded videos of how to make bombs, speeches by ISIS and hundreds of extremely violent executions and beheadings. What a cunt.

[spoiler]He's white.[/spoiler]
Made by SEGA

Offline JRcade19

• Total Meseta: 6
« Reply #4414 on: March 14, 2015, 07:03:53 pm »
Yea....the scariest thing about Daesh(They don't deserve to be called proper) is that they seem to take a little from anyone, regardless of enthinicity or belief.

Jihad John was a Computer scientist. Really frightening how far they reach.

Offline Aki-at

• Total Meseta: 61
  • The Dragon
« Reply #4415 on: March 14, 2015, 07:36:34 pm »
Still don't quite get what these kids are thinking they'd accomplish? I mean Daesh are killing their own, blowing up Mosques, sites of heritage etc generally the thing that most in the Arab world would pin on a Western power and why they should be hated. But Daesh do it and it's fine?

It's worrying that they've been able to tap into some really efficient propaganda that brainwashes what are very susceptible people unlike any organisation before them. Thankfully I don't know anyone from my family or group of friends who sympathise with these monsters.

Offline pirovash88

• Total Meseta: 27
« Reply #4416 on: March 15, 2015, 03:05:36 pm »
Saw an episode of "are you afraid of the dark" and some kid in the episode stole his bro's money so he could buy a Genesis game, haha. Pretty awesome to see a Sonic 2 poster in his room too
Gamertag: Pirovash88 Twitch.TV/Pirovash88

Offline Barry the Nomad

• Total Meseta: 713
  • Let's Post!
    • SEGAbits
« Reply #4417 on: March 15, 2015, 06:33:51 pm »
Saw an episode of "are you afraid of the dark" and some kid in the episode stole his bro's money so he could buy a Genesis game, haha. Pretty awesome to see a Sonic 2 poster in his room too

Oh yeah, the creepy doll episode, right? I think I tweeted about it from the SEGAbits account. I deserves its own "SEGA in the Media" post.

Offline pirovash88

« Reply #4418 on: March 15, 2015, 11:55:44 pm »
Oh yeah, the creepy doll episode, right? I think I tweeted about it from the SEGAbits account. I deserves its own "SEGA in the Media" post.

It was the Crimson Clown episode, I recommend it for anyone who hasn't watched the show. I miss some of these 90's teen shows.

Offline Sharky

« Reply #4419 on: March 17, 2015, 06:58:17 am »
My girlfriend sent me a photo of herself blowing a flute, in a caption she said 'practising for you. ;)'  Great, I hope after she's done blowing it she sticks it up her butt.
Made by SEGA

Offline JRcade19

• Total Meseta: 6
« Reply #4420 on: March 17, 2015, 08:24:32 am »
My girlfriend sent me a photo of herself blowing a flute, in a caption she said 'practising for you. ;)'  Great, I hope after she's done blowing it she sticks it up her butt.

I didn't get it originally, but after I did give or take a minute or two, I was like "DAMN SON". xD

Offline pirovash88

« Reply #4421 on: March 17, 2015, 11:19:13 pm »

Lolol!

Offline crackdude

• Total Meseta: 64
  • Nintendo Bling
« Reply #4422 on: March 19, 2015, 05:41:28 am »
any news on the butt up sticking?
SEG4GES

Offline max_cady

• Total Meseta: 14
« Reply #4423 on: March 19, 2015, 10:11:22 am »
I'm super exhausted from work right now, but at the same time I'm waiting for muh paycheck and it's still 2 weeks away.

Offline Sharky

« Reply #4424 on: March 19, 2015, 10:43:05 am »
any news on the butt up sticking?

She doesn't like it in the back door... But I keep on knockin'
Made by SEGA