Author Topic: What are you playing, stupid?  (Read 723194 times)

Offline Gagaman

• Total Meseta: 2
    • http://segamemories.tumblr.com/
Re: What are you playing, stupid?
« Reply #1590 on: October 24, 2011, 06:01:41 pm »
Working my way through Earth Defence Force: Insect Armageddon at the moment. Great fun blowing up thousands of giant ants and spiders. :D

Just the other week finally platinum'ed Sonic & Sega All-Star Racing, and only have one thropy to get on Katamari Forever to get a platinum on that: the 100% collection one and there is only one object I need to roll up...that bloody cowbear!

Offline SOUP

• Total Meseta: 4
« Reply #1591 on: October 25, 2011, 08:01:17 am »
I made a decent amount of progress in Catherine last night.
I think I'm about halfway through as far as puzzles go, but past the halfway point story-wise.
Last night was when it started to get really tough. I died about 12 times in a row :(.

Hopefully I'll manage to beat it by November 1st, so I can start Uncharted 3 right away XD.

Offline max_cady

• Total Meseta: 14
« Reply #1592 on: October 25, 2011, 03:44:45 pm »
Still playin' Guardian Heroes HD.

Loving it so far. Already unlocked two more endings.

Offline CosmicCastaway

• Total Meseta: 1
  • Loving Life
« Reply #1593 on: October 26, 2011, 03:46:54 pm »
Assassin's Creed II is keeping me busy until Sonic Generations hits. It's been a while since I played it so I want to experience the adventure again! :)
Unlimited Continues:
http://unlimitedcontinues.wordpress.com/2012/08/18/favorite-five-video-game-ninjas/

For this edition of Unlimited Continues I share five of my favorite video game ninjas, three of which are SEGA characters!

Offline SEGA_Portuguese

• Total Meseta: 5
« Reply #1594 on: October 26, 2011, 04:30:36 pm »
I am playing:

-Yakuza 4 (92% and 140 hours)
-Soul Calibur 4
-Golden Axe 1 and Golden Axe 2 (fantastic games. The songs are awesome and Tyris is one of the first members of the gorgeous ladies from sega group).

Offline max_cady

« Reply #1595 on: October 26, 2011, 05:07:19 pm »
Screw it, until Generations arrives, Resident Evil 4 HD and Guardian Heroes HD I'll be playin' nothing other than these two titles. Great replay value on both of 'em.

Offline CosmicCastaway

• Total Meseta: 1
  • Loving Life
« Reply #1596 on: October 26, 2011, 05:35:32 pm »
antastic games. The songs are awesome and Tyris is one of the first members of the gorgeous ladies from sega group).

Tyris is quite awesome. One of the many fantastic SEGA ladies!
Unlimited Continues:
http://unlimitedcontinues.wordpress.com/2012/08/18/favorite-five-video-game-ninjas/

For this edition of Unlimited Continues I share five of my favorite video game ninjas, three of which are SEGA characters!

Offline SEGA_Portuguese

• Total Meseta: 5
« Reply #1597 on: October 26, 2011, 11:03:13 pm »
Tyris is quite awesome. One of the many fantastic SEGA ladies!

Yeah, CosmicCastaway, a lot of great ladies from SEGA...Tyris, Blaze Fielding, Nei from Phantasy Star 2, Honey, Grace, Pai Chan, Sarah, etc etc...

Offline max_cady

« Reply #1598 on: October 28, 2011, 06:22:26 pm »
Another good playthrough of Resident Evil 4 HD. Got to castle where the evil midget and his two cloacked henchmen just greeted me with a warm welcome.

Now the castle part is going to freakin' take forever but it's the part that's full of valuable treasures.

Offline SOUP

« Reply #1599 on: October 29, 2011, 07:50:15 am »
Ah RE4.....
Such a fantastic game :).

I played through a bit more Catherine last night. I'm getting pretty close to the end of the story, but I've got a decent amount of puzzles left. Still, really tough to beat.

Offline max_cady

« Reply #1600 on: October 29, 2011, 08:13:53 am »
And I'm also doing RE 5 on the side. I'm going to get all the BSSA Emblems and get the secret costumes.

Offline SOUP

« Reply #1601 on: October 29, 2011, 08:23:16 am »
@max_cady:
Good stuff. I was shooting for the Platinum in RE5 a while back, but couldn't manage to beat that part with the giant attacking the Jeep on the super hard difficulty.

Offline jonboy101

• Total Meseta: 9
« Reply #1602 on: October 29, 2011, 11:10:46 am »
Phantasy Star II on my iPad till I get home. Picking up sonic generations and team ico compilation in December.

Offline max_cady

« Reply #1603 on: October 30, 2011, 08:11:15 pm »
Yes, took forever to get those 30 emblems but it was totally worth it to get Sheva's tribal outfit and Chris old S.T.A.R.S. uniform.

Oh, and I'm playing the game in Veteran Mode too. So far so good. Enemies are tougher, but all of them go down with only one Rocket launcher strike and I have unlimited ammo on it.

Offline SOUP

« Reply #1604 on: November 01, 2011, 09:49:11 am »
Yes, took forever to get those 30 emblems but it was totally worth it to get Sheva's tribal outfit and Chris old S.T.A.R.S. uniform.

Oh, and I'm playing the game in Veteran Mode too. So far so good. Enemies are tougher, but all of them go down with only one Rocket launcher strike and I have unlimited ammo on it.

That's where the fight with the giant comes in. Your weapons and infinite amo sets don't make a bit of difference. You're stuck with the chain gun on the jeep that overheats really fast,  and a giant that will kill you in 3 hits. Bad news.