Author Topic: What are you playing, stupid?  (Read 723196 times)

Offline Nameless 24

• Total Meseta: 14
  • Shocktrooper at Heart
Re: What are you playing, stupid?
« Reply #2175 on: October 07, 2013, 09:46:26 am »
I've been playing Valkyria Chronicles. I will BEAT IT this time!

For comparison's sake. VC2 and 3 are much harder to beat. I am glad I beat those games as well (I imported 3), in fact, 3 throws every hazard, enemy spawns AND OHKOing Blast Attacks of Maps at you. Really, really annoying.

Edit: The quick reply doesn't seem to link to the correct page, I keep getting "Don't you mean: "SEGAbits Forums"?
Big fan of Claymore, Miria in particular.

Currently playing Yakuza 0.

Offline max_cady

« Reply #2176 on: October 07, 2013, 04:46:01 pm »
Resident Evil: Revelations

Damn, that Trench Mode just got a whole lot harder. The Hunters on Hard Mode are kinda tough and actually put up quite a fight. Gonna level grind for a bit.

Sonic Generations
Last night and today, I've managed to S-Rank every stage in both Act 1 and Act 2. And I got all the Red Ring Stars. Sa-weet!

Infinite Dunamis
Another town, another dungeon. It appears I still got a long way to go.

Offline pirovash88

• Total Meseta: 27
« Reply #2177 on: October 08, 2013, 10:29:06 am »
I've been playing some Wind Waker HD and NHL 13. Gotta love the color in Wind Waker, looks incredible.
Gamertag: Pirovash88 Twitch.TV/Pirovash88

Offline CrazyT

• Total Meseta: 100
« Reply #2178 on: October 08, 2013, 02:59:29 pm »
Wow sounds pretty good. Still waiting for my order to arive of windwaker HD. Havent played it in 10 years, sadly never finished it either so I hope to get a fresh experience again and finish it this time.

I myself have continued playing Xenoblade chronicles recently. I quit playing but since the new addition of wii off tv play i've been able to get back to it. The wii u gamepad is actually sitting on my desk on the stand right now. This is one of the games  that would have worked great with the gamepad controls. Sadly im playing it with the wiimote and nunchuk, but its not taking away my fun. I just can't use it more when im in bed or something like that which is really dumb

Offline segaismysavior

• Total Meseta: 3
  • Martini in one hand, switchblade in the other
« Reply #2179 on: October 11, 2013, 02:37:17 pm »
Windwaker HD has consumed my time, but I replaced my 360 with an S model and will likely dive back into State of Decay.

Offline max_cady

« Reply #2180 on: October 13, 2013, 05:16:33 pm »
As of late...

Infinite Dunamis

Doing good progress, some enemies are complete and total pushover at this point.

Resident Evil: Revelations

The Raid Mode is like crack cocaine to me at this point. I've finally beaten that God-forsaken stage with the Hunters. Now I've fully levelled up to lvl 25 on all my weapons and I'm almost half-way into the Trenches Mode. Still got a ton of stuff to unlock, though...

But man, Raid Mode needs to be a standard on every RE Game from here on out. Screw Mercenaries Mode... This is the real deal.

I think I'll pick up The Testament of Sherlock Holmes when I'm more focused and willing to play a proper adventure game.

Offline Chaosmaster8753

• Total Meseta: 4
« Reply #2181 on: October 13, 2013, 10:01:10 pm »
I've mostly been playing Kingdom Hearts 3D and I'll get back to Pokemon X when I can.

Offline max_cady

« Reply #2182 on: October 23, 2013, 05:25:34 pm »
Just more Resident Evil: Revelations... That Raid Mode... Man, it's constant reward. I swear, I must've spent a total of 25 hours versus the 7 hours that took me to complete the main story mode.

Offline inthesky

• Total Meseta: 5
  • Altaha Abilia
« Reply #2183 on: October 23, 2013, 09:29:49 pm »
The tons of positive comments I hear about Revelations' Raid Mode never cease to amaze me. Constantly tempts me to get the game, and I have to push it out of my head.
Proud recipient of the second ever Gary Player Award!
I support Shenmue and Skies of Arcadia HD ports!

Offline Nameless 24

• Shocktrooper at Heart
« Reply #2184 on: October 25, 2013, 05:23:34 am »
Sonic Lost World on Wii U and 3DS.

My god, I am so confused as to whether to praise one thing and lambast the other.

It's like eating the most amazing meal in your life...only to have the runs a few hours later (which HAS happened to me. >_<)

Offline max_cady

« Reply #2185 on: October 27, 2013, 06:30:40 pm »
Surprise I am not playing Resident Evil: Revelations today nor I did yesterday.

I played a bit of Infinite Dunamis, made some considerable progress in the late evening train and today I feel like I'm nearly towards the end.

This Friday I picked up Tomb Raider, the long awaited reboot. First impressions are a bit odd, why include shaky cam during some random cutscenes? Other than that, I am liking it so far.

Offline Nameless 24

• Shocktrooper at Heart
« Reply #2186 on: November 06, 2013, 06:05:54 am »
Keeping on trucking with Dragon's Crown.

To the point that I am close to that plat Trophy!

Offline mylifewithsega

• Total Meseta: -65531
  • "Just stick it in your Genesis!"
« Reply #2187 on: November 06, 2013, 10:01:06 am »
Sonic 3D Blast. Not fond of the controls, but I'm enjoying the game.
Master-Cast TV: The Four-Mega Web Series!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC74cjduzFdR2ZXCt0bQv_0Q

Offline max_cady

« Reply #2188 on: November 08, 2013, 06:15:38 pm »
Well... I finished Tomb Raider. It's clearly one of 2013's biggest games, that much I can tell you. Not quite GOTY but close enough. It's fun, it's a great Lara Croft origin story, platforming is good, exploring and combat are excellent. It's just a shame that it's a bit short, finished it way sooner than expected.

I've been playin' TOTD: Overkill non-stop since I got it.

Then... I decided to finally pick up and play Agarest: GoW and it's interesting. I haven't played a JRPG in a long time and I'm tryin' to get used to the micro-managing side of things and the strategy portion of the combat.

And then I decided to play FF 7 (Steam/PC version)... I know I shouldn't expect a PS1 era game to look up to snuff, but this "enchanced" port gives a mixed impression at first. Character models are good, but the background is pixelated and not really smoothed out. It becomes quite grating at 1080p.

Offline CrazyT

• Total Meseta: 100
« Reply #2189 on: November 30, 2013, 10:16:59 am »
Have been playing mario 3d world. Cool game so far. Played it 3 players with my bros and havent laughed so loud playing a game in a long time. Can't say id enjoy the first 2 easy worlds if i played alone tho. Starting to get more challenging now