Author Topic: Sonic The Hedgehog - A Little Ball of Energy in an Extremely Handsome Package  (Read 463074 times)

Offline Berto

• Total Meseta: 23
Sonic Speed Simulator - MASTER CHAO Update

✨THE OFFICIAL SONIC THE HEDGEHOG GAME ON ROBLOX!

LATEST UPDATE:
MASTER CHAO - Earn all the chao in Green Hill to unlock the Master Chao!
◉ New Exclusive Chao
◉ New Chao found in Chemical Plant and Hill Top!
◉ Major Performance Improvements & Bug Fixes

Earn Stealth Suit Sonic in the Chemical Plant!

Link : [MASTER CHAO] Sonic Speed Simulator - Roblox
« Last Edit: October 26, 2022, 11:36:22 pm by Berto »

Offline Berto

Offline Mystic Monkey

• Total Meseta: 0
That's a possibility. I haven't think that far.

It's kinda mixed on Facebook and Discord.
While the new combat style is much appreciated, the world design still got a lot of hates.. but lot of defenders too.

Some says it reminded them of this instead of NGS :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmhjqLxRIPs

I've defended the game on account the demo is suppose to showcase the gameplay, not the world or story. Thus these demos lack context on how and why Sonic is on such a small and bland island.
For all we know, this island could simply be the tutorial stage. Or may not even show up in the finished product.

I do agree the game still needs work and would allow (heck, encourage) Sega to consider post-poning the release of the game for polished and revised programming.

Sonic's general movement and boosting reminds me of Sonic Forces and we can't have that. Sonic Speed Simulator proves Sonic can work in an open-world game with Adventure-like gameplay and physics so Sonic Team doesn't really have an excuse at this point.
Why Sonic Origins Matters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JE9Fn_Q4QY
Sonic always matters. Besides it's important for Sonic's pioneering games to give a good impression to todays young and impressionable audience.

Offline Berto

I've defended the game on account the demo is suppose to showcase the gameplay, not the world or story. Thus these demos lack context on how and why Sonic is on such a small and bland island.
For all we know, this island could simply be the tutorial stage. Or may not even show up in the finished product.

Yes, some leaks showed that there's a desert stage too.
Hopefully there's a snowy one too or colorful one (like the one on Lost World).
Sonic Central is coming soon btw, may be there will be a footage of another stage.

I do agree the game still needs work and would allow (heck, encourage) Sega to consider post-poning the release of the game for polished and revised programming.

Sonic's general movement and boosting reminds me of Sonic Forces and we can't have that. Sonic Speed Simulator  proves Sonic can work in an open-world game with Adventure-like gameplay and physics so Sonic Team doesn't really have an excuse at this point.

Yeah, if it's based on videos, Sonic Speed Simulator feels more fun to play.
Time will tell whether it's true or not.

Offline Berto

SEGA’s data analytics for mobile gaming now faster than Sonic

According to Masaki Takeuchi, Section Manager of Business & Data Analysis Section, Business Planning Department, Game Contents & Service Business Division at SEGA, mobile gaming analysts are now free from the routine work of preparing data reports and enable them to spend more time solving complex analytical challenges.
SEGA introduced Qlik’s solutions, including Qlik Sense, to bring in multiple data sources and automate the creation of routine reports.
With Qlik, analysts can independently collect, process, and analyze the required data. They are also able to incorporate data from external sources without writing complex algorithms.

Article : https://techwireasia.com/2022/06/segas-data-analytics-for-mobile-gaming-now-faster-than-sonic/

Offline Berto

June is the Month of Sonic the Hedgehog

It’s Sonic’s birthday month! 🎉
We’re celebrating with a whole month of Sonic content and surprises, so stay tuned 👀
Don't forget to follow official Sonic the Hedgehog Twitter and Facebook account for all your speedy updates!

Source : https://twitter.com/SEGA/status/1532406725747286016

Sonic Forces - June is the Month of Sonic

Kicking off Sonic's birthday month with a super line-up of events!

Source : https://twitter.com/SEGAHARDlight/status/1533750552370216960
« Last Edit: October 26, 2022, 11:23:47 pm by Berto »

Offline Mystic Monkey

• Total Meseta: 0
Yes, some leaks showed that there's a desert stage too.
Hopefully there's a snowy one too or colorful one (like the one on Lost World).
Sonic Central is coming soon btw, may be there will be a footage of another stage.

Yeah, if it's based on videos, Sonic Speed Simulator feels more fun to play.
Time will tell whether it's true or not.
I made a meme.

Offline Berto

Lol. I think they better make a new game based on Sonic Speed Simulator (or ask Gamefam to make it), released it alongside Frontiers so people can choose.

Offline Berto

« Last Edit: October 26, 2022, 11:28:15 pm by Berto »

Offline Berto

« Last Edit: October 26, 2022, 11:29:41 pm by Berto »

Offline Berto

« Last Edit: October 26, 2022, 11:30:01 pm by Berto »

Offline Berto

« Last Edit: October 26, 2022, 11:30:39 pm by Berto »

Offline Berto

« Last Edit: October 26, 2022, 11:29:18 pm by Berto »

Offline Berto

« Last Edit: October 26, 2022, 11:28:35 pm by Berto »

Offline Berto

A new Sonic Frontiers animation with Knuckles titled ‘Sonic Frontiers Prologue’ is coming soon!

Journey into New Realms!

Source : https://www.facebook.com/TailsChannel
« Last Edit: October 26, 2022, 11:26:57 pm by Berto »