Author Topic: Xenoblade chronicles X confirmed to have online ( 4 player co op )  (Read 3005 times)

Offline CrazyT

• Total Meseta: 100
Courtesy of neogaf http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=986918
The pre-load for the game which went live in Japan a short time ago confirms the following details:

- Single Player RPG
- 4 Players Online Quests
- 32 Players Indirect Online (For Information exchange and item trading)

This news came after an information blowout from a video with a lot of gameplay footage inside for those who want to watch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtNzxuly294

In the previous thread I mentioned how I felt like we may get a real pso type of game with this. The latest news is making that even more likely. My only gripe is that the music sounds a bit lame. Pso like music would have been icing on the cake.

So whadya guys think? The game's world is going to be huge! Just the thought of fooling around with friends or siblings is making me really excited
« Last Edit: February 08, 2015, 06:34:08 pm by CrazyT »

Offline Sharky

• Total Meseta: 44
Re: Xenoblade chronicles X confirmed to have online ( 4 player co op )
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2015, 01:14:47 am »
Well, it does look good... The environments especially look great. Does look like they have lifted a lot of ideas from PSO too.
Made by SEGA

Offline crackdude

• Total Meseta: 64
  • Nintendo Bling
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2015, 10:53:45 am »
PSO is just so fucking good.

Sega should make a 3DS Phantasy Star of some sort.. The DS's PS0 wasn't half bad.
SEG4GES

Offline George

• Total Meseta: 668
    • http://www.segabits.com/
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2015, 12:20:35 pm »
I don't know how much they would copy PSO, outside of what PSO copied from Diablo. But the artstyle (future) has been a stable of the team since 1998's Xenogears.

Offline crackdude

• Total Meseta: 64
  • Nintendo Bling
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2015, 04:24:02 pm »
SEG4GES

Offline CrazyT

• Total Meseta: 100
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2015, 06:48:16 pm »
^....  lmfao wat? Definitly agree bro. Love pso with a passion.

I don't know how much they would copy PSO, outside of what PSO copied from Diablo. But the artstyle (future) has been a stable of the team since 1998's Xenogears.
Pirovash mentioned star ocean in the other thread. Its got that same future anime style definitly

But imo what this game does, or what it seems like its perhaps unintentionally doing is combining both open seemless open world from the original phantasy star games and the online from pso. Its like doing the exact thing ive dreamed of a sequel of pso when they showed pso2. The first trailer for pso2 gave me the impression that it would be sort of like what xenoblade x is doing now. It ended up being like pso1, with a lobby and missions to pick from the register, which I was fine with actually when I was playing. The f2p elemenrs im not fond of however
« Last Edit: February 08, 2015, 08:01:22 pm by CrazyT »