Author Topic: Counter Terrorist Win  (Read 17509 times)

Offline Barry the Nomad

• Total Meseta: 713
  • Let's Post!
    • SEGAbits
Re: Counter Terrorist Win
« Reply #45 on: May 06, 2011, 03:02:33 pm »
Fuck them! Glad they found about that shit. I work by Philly's largest train station. That would have been horrible!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline George

• Total Meseta: 668
    • http://www.segabits.com/
« Reply #46 on: May 06, 2011, 03:52:02 pm »
Can we leave the middle east already? America is in debt and the way its going... we might be owned by China in 20 years, since they are buying up all our debt.

Offline MadeManG74

• Total Meseta: 1327
  • Hot, Wild Vision
« Reply #47 on: May 06, 2011, 07:30:52 pm »
http://www.ranker.com/list/top-50-inter ... =&sortdir=

He really shouldn't have used his real address on PSN.

Offline Autosaver

• Total Meseta: 0
« Reply #48 on: May 06, 2011, 08:14:20 pm »
Quote from: "George"
Can we leave the middle east already? America is in debt and the way its going... we might be owned by China in 20 years, since they are buying up all our debt.

I remember someone saying that China might buy us and control us. Then someone posted an article that it doesn't work like that. Need to find it...

Offline George

« Reply #49 on: May 06, 2011, 11:27:32 pm »
Either way, debt is debt, even if a "china man" (talking all American now) owns it or not. I'm not saying we shouldn't protect ourselves against an attack, but does a military bothering people there really help us back home? Is having bases in Germany and Japan really something we need tax payer money for?

Offline tarpmortar

• Total Meseta: 7
« Reply #50 on: May 07, 2011, 04:06:43 am »
Quote from: "Autosaver"
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42922557/ns/world_news-death_of_bin_laden/

Thanks to the finding of Osama, we have found out they were plotting an attack on a US train on 9/11/11.

Great, now they are gonna use it as a reason to push the god damn TSA policies into the fucking train stations.

Offline George

« Reply #51 on: May 07, 2011, 05:03:45 am »
I went to Mexico, oddly enough they didn't touch my dick and scan my butt.

Offline Aki-at

• Total Meseta: 61
  • The Dragon
« Reply #52 on: May 07, 2011, 06:11:40 am »
Quote from: "Autosaver"
Quote from: "George"

I remember someone saying that China might buy us and control us. Then someone posted an article that it doesn't work like that. Need to find it...

Of course it does not work like that. The whole idea of debt is not to control but to forever profit from someone/thing.

America will have to pay large sums of China for owning and financing their debt, where do you think this money is going to come from? It comes from America's budget and that means to finance the debt, many public services will be hit, quality of life will decrease and less money to spend on the improvement of the United States.

Of course raising taxes can help to solve some of these issues and spending less on defence, but we'd discuss that in the politics thread, which I'll now open.

Offline max_cady

• Total Meseta: 14
« Reply #53 on: May 10, 2011, 04:31:40 am »
Aaaand the White House just went from bragging about Bin Laden's death to not wanting to talk about it at all.

http://http://wires.univision.com/english/article/2011-05-05/white-house-seeks-to-scotch

The President should really fire his PR staff.

Offline cube_b3

• Total Meseta: 3
« Reply #54 on: May 25, 2011, 02:39:53 pm »
Terrorists Activity has exponentially spiked up in Pakistan now and a rebellion has started.

On Sunday Al-Qaeda attacked a Military Base blowing up 2 Jets, killing 10 soliders including a Leftinand Commander, and 2 Rangers (an Elite Police force).

They are also making suicide attacks all over the country.

Thank You, America!

Offline Barry the Nomad

• Let's Post!
    • SEGAbits
« Reply #55 on: May 25, 2011, 03:40:58 pm »
You're welcome!

Offline Sega Uranus

• Total Meseta: 8
  • Thank You For Playing ECCO ECCO ECCO
    • The SEGA Source
« Reply #56 on: May 25, 2011, 07:01:59 pm »
Quote from: "cube_b3"
Terrorists Activity has exponentially spiked up in Pakistan now and a rebellion has started.

On Sunday Al-Qaeda attacked a Military Base blowing up 2 Jets, killing 10 soliders including a Leftinand Commander, and 2 Rangers (an Elite Police force).

Thank You, America!

[youtube:grsksqhj]0dBwEeCks5Y[/youtube:grsksqhj]

[spoiler:grsksqhj]The Statue of Liberty started shaking her fist... These lyrics are just too funny.[/spoiler:grsksqhj]

Offline Barry the Nomad

• Let's Post!
    • SEGAbits
« Reply #57 on: May 25, 2011, 08:15:35 pm »
I prefer "This ain't no rag, it's a flag". But thats a good tune too.

Offline Sharky

• Total Meseta: 44
« Reply #58 on: May 25, 2011, 09:58:05 pm »
Quote from: "cube_b3"

Thank You, America!

Probably for the first time ever, I agree with you.

The Americans went into Pakistan secretly, killed Osama and then quickly high tailed out of there.

But who has to put up with the increased violence in the area? I don't see America offering to back up Pakistani law inforcment, now that there's going to be a backlash and surge in violence... No, they 'don't want to talk about it'...

In all honesty I don't know why I'm expected to care any more about 9/11 then I am about anything else that’s happening in the world right now. Because I'M white? Because of American self importance? Most of the time I can barely relate to these people and when it comes to politics and religion they can be just as strange to me as any radical.

Since 9/11 how many innocent people in the Middle East have Americans killed? how many innocent people have been tortured in American detention camps? In all honesty the 9/11 attacks are really quite tame compared to other shit going on in the world this very moment, in Africa.

It was only a month ago Americans crashed a plane whilst bombing Libya... So the plane goes down and Libyan rebels (Allies of the UN) go to save the American pilots and what happens? The Americns scramble rescue helicopter and when they arrive they shot and killed the rebel resquers with out a seconds thought. It's disgusting!

It's all funny to post the 'USA World Police' song and laugh about it but when all is said and done, there are people now dead and with missing limbs because they were trying to help American soldiers... If you want to talk about injustice...

Anyway, as it has been pointed out in this thread before, what has changed in the world now that Osama is dead? How is America any better off? The guy wasn't even really involved anymore. So a lame President now has something to boast about, maybe he can get reelected and spend another 4 years doing nothing. But beyond that nothing has changed... But Pakistan now has to take the back lash at 'ground 0'.

Yeah, I usually try to stay out of these threads because I know my opinion doesn't go down well with Americans. In all honesty I feel absolutely nothing for any of our soldiers American, British or otherwise that go to Iraq or Afganistan and die in battle, there own choice... I don't feel any connection for the people who died in 9/11 either. Whilst I understand that was a terrible thing, terrible things happen all the time and we all sleep at night.
Made by SEGA

Offline tarpmortar

• Total Meseta: 7
« Reply #59 on: May 26, 2011, 12:26:10 am »
Obama does stuff.... Pro-corporate, borderline fascist stuff mainly, but stuff.