Author Topic: Post your current thoughts thread  (Read 1155534 times)

Offline inthesky

• Total Meseta: 5
  • Altaha Abilia
Re: Post your current thoughts thread
« Reply #3795 on: June 07, 2014, 01:56:02 pm »
Just disappointed with it. I guess it doesn't help that this awesome Phantasy Star Nova trailer came out the same day SEGA releases their horrible E3 line up. I'm over it now though. Just.. there's games I'd love in English... like Puyo Tetris, PSO2, Yakuza, Phantasy Star Nova... etc. Atleast we get Project Diva 2nd! I definitely look forward to that game. I'm over it now though, can't let it keep me angry. It's just videogames after all.

I've also just realized i got a ton of RPG's on my PSN queue that I need to beat. There has been so many sales I bought a ton of RPG's without realizing it. Plus my PS+ games.

Yeah, I was also very disappointed. There's a lot of potential currently left stewing elsewhere. I'm also biding my time with other games that I've had on hold for a while.
Proud recipient of the second ever Gary Player Award!
I support Shenmue and Skies of Arcadia HD ports!

Offline Nirmugen

• Total Meseta: 11
  • Sneaking around in the city with blue,blue skies
« Reply #3796 on: June 07, 2014, 05:28:05 pm »
Well, I think at least 1 IP from Japan is here. I think they try to make some confidence with the Hatsune Miku series. If the sequel sells well like the first (Sega said that the first game has sold very well), I think is the perfect opportunity to make some good feedback (For example: Telling to Sega this:"Hey I see that the Hatsune Miku Series sells well in the West, so maybe you can try bringing another IP with the same treatment like that franchise. I will support it :) .)

The trick in here is saying "another IP", not saying "Yakuza,Phantasy Star, Etc." because they REALLY KNOW what we want. They don't need to figure it out (That forbidden questions joke in the Momocon Interview is an answer to that.).

So, If this happens, please, do it. We can make it happen if we are lucky. Use "the lucky hit" wisely :)

Offline Mariano

• Total Meseta: 8
  • Segarion
    • Funnoticias
« Reply #3797 on: June 07, 2014, 09:53:28 pm »
I just had dinner with someome i like and i screw it up an epic amount of times....

Thats all..

Fuck...

Offline max_cady

• Total Meseta: 14
« Reply #3798 on: June 08, 2014, 03:46:12 pm »
I've begun to just loathe E3 was a whole. So I'm on team "I don't care".

I've seen most of the major announcements happening way before E3, so obviously what announced for their line-up was going to effectively be about stuff they had announced a few weeks anyway.

The only surprise was the Hatsune Miku game that seems to have become the new Yakuza-esque title or the closest to.

Offline Happy Cat

• Total Meseta: 48
« Reply #3799 on: June 08, 2014, 10:16:25 pm »
Tired, headache, feel depressed. But hey, E3 is tomorrow, starting off with Microsoft! Not excited for anything SEGA related, i already know what Project Diva F 2nd is. No need to be excited to see it at E3 even if I am looking forward to the game.

Offline RegalSin

• Banned
« Reply #3800 on: June 09, 2014, 09:49:34 pm »
To hell with the fem-nazi regime. Don't give them any inch just to hell with them, they are inhuman, and make it impossible for normal men to live. Seriously, any woman who calls themselves a feminist and have no reason for it.....do not deserve to be apart of that movement.

Also phuck that big-lipped writer who bashed Street Fighter II. I don't care if he/she/it has big-lips, I mean to say, that the damn person had to spout utter bs about the worlds most beloved series. I hate mothers, who write garbage.

Offline pirovash88

• Total Meseta: 27
« Reply #3801 on: June 10, 2014, 10:44:06 am »
Kings are 1 win away from taking it all!!!!!!!!! GO KINGS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gamertag: Pirovash88 Twitch.TV/Pirovash88

Offline max_cady

« Reply #3802 on: June 11, 2014, 09:22:31 am »
Yep, I'mma starting to get a little tired with ma ZTE Blade chugging... Better start thinkin' 'bout an upgrade.

Offline crackdude

• Total Meseta: 64
  • Nintendo Bling
« Reply #3803 on: June 12, 2014, 06:51:54 am »
Kings are 1 win away from taking it all!!!!!!!!! GO KINGS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fuck the Rangers bro
SEG4GES

Offline Happy Cat

« Reply #3804 on: June 12, 2014, 09:58:10 am »
I beat Tales of Xillia yesterday. So happy.

Offline pirovash88

« Reply #3805 on: June 12, 2014, 10:01:58 am »
Fuck the Rangers bro

Exactly, fuck the Rags. Didn't end it yesterday, so hopefully we'll do it at home tomorrow.

Oh and, my body is ready for the World Cup!!!!
« Last Edit: June 12, 2014, 10:58:17 am by pirovash88 »

Offline max_cady

« Reply #3806 on: June 13, 2014, 02:24:54 am »
Feeling so tired and lazy today...

Offline Happy Cat

« Reply #3807 on: June 13, 2014, 07:24:54 pm »
Barry keeps throwing office chairs at me. He broke our conference table phone when he got all excited over a working development I showed him. Pounded his fist on the table really hard and started shouting SEGABITS! over and over without realizing he was smashing the phone.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 07:27:38 pm by Will »

Offline pirovash88

« Reply #3808 on: June 14, 2014, 01:09:02 am »
Barry keeps throwing office chairs at me. He broke our conference table phone when he got all excited over a working development I showed him. Pounded his fist on the table really hard and started shouting SEGABITS! over and over without realizing he was smashing the phone.

Lololol gotta love Steve balmer.

The kings are the Kings!!!

Offline Barry the Nomad

• Total Meseta: 713
  • Let's Post!
    • SEGAbits
« Reply #3809 on: June 16, 2014, 07:52:20 pm »
Will is spot on. I am the Steve Ballmer of SEGAbits. I love the site to death, throw chairs at Will, and sweat a ton.

SEGAbits, SEGAbits, SEGAbits, SEGAbits, SEGAbits, SEGAbits, SEGAbits!

« Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 08:01:16 pm by Barry the Nomad »