Author Topic: Post your current thoughts thread  (Read 1155275 times)

Offline MadeManG74

• Total Meseta: 1327
  • Hot, Wild Vision
Re: Post your current thoughts thread
« Reply #4305 on: January 30, 2015, 11:09:58 am »
George is like, Chilly McFrost.

Offline Aki-at

• Total Meseta: 61
  • The Dragon
« Reply #4306 on: January 30, 2015, 11:13:39 am »
Most of their output at least. Yakoozer, Vee Eff being games I love (although Sega doesn't even translate Yakuza anymore unless Sony pays so, lol). Total War is currently in the toilet with Rome, CoH2 was good, but Sega bought that when it was already finished anyway.

I would have thought you could take it that I wasn't serious.

I thought you understood me Mang, clearly not : <

Offline MadeManG74

• Hot, Wild Vision
« Reply #4307 on: January 30, 2015, 11:17:15 am »
I would have thought you could take it that I wasn't serious.

I thought you understood me Mang, clearly not : <

I thought you were taking exception to the fact that I didn't list Yakuza as an exception to the rule. Because I still like Yakuza, it's pretty good.

Except Dead Souls, that game wasn't great.

Also the game strongly implies that Majima is bisexual or homosexual. If fluffy were still here he'd have a field day on that. I remember him implying that Kiryu was gay because of a male character's death caused him to cry.

There was also that scene where he kisses another man, but that was out of context.

Offline inthesky

• Total Meseta: 5
  • Altaha Abilia
« Reply #4308 on: January 30, 2015, 01:26:53 pm »
I don't get it, I haven't liked Sega's output for years, but I'm still hanging around the forums. It's the community of wonderful people that keeps me here, even if most people wish I would fuck off again.

mademan pls

ur luvd

:3

After the announcement of SEGA's American business being closed and the focus on a digital only future, I feel that perhaps it's time for me to leave too.

I understand I haven't been on much lately due to life's pressures, but I have followed SEGA games from a physical stand point from the beginning and saddened that they'll be streamlining their services and going mostly digital (to which I am not a fan of, regardless of company).

So I say goodbye to SEGAbits, it was nice to read the odd SEGA news when a game was coming out for the west, but given their new focus and their western output not quite interesting me (not a fan of RTS' or Football Management, although I did play some a few years back), I have little reasons to return for discussion.

I wish every member here the best, and I hope to see you elsewhere on the internet. :)

I gotta respect your decision in the end, but please reconsider. Communities thrive on discussion and people stopping by. You seem like a chill person.

I can understand feeling the way you do, because if my guess is right, God knows the picture for the stuff that interests you is bleak. However I think it's worth involving oneself at least to see how everything ends up moving, and spreading around more information or even trying to engage the industry if you feel up to it.

Plus, we have our handful of chances to capitalize on things - like Yakuza 5 heading westward, Valkyria for PC, DBFC (hey, everyone counted it out), etc. I think it's worth taking the time to evaluate how you see yourself as a gamer as the industry changes and what you're willing to put up with and etc. But I do feel personally that there are some things worth waiting to see. As it is the straits are better than they were a year or two ago.
Proud recipient of the second ever Gary Player Award!
I support Shenmue and Skies of Arcadia HD ports!

Offline Happy Cat

• Total Meseta: 48
« Reply #4309 on: January 30, 2015, 08:22:12 pm »
Today is a bad day. Not just the SEGA news, but it was a crappy day for me in general. I feel really bad for the cool SEGA Employees who are affected by the layoffs or relocation. I hope everything works out for them.

Just want to put this day behind me.

Offline pirovash88

• Total Meseta: 27
« Reply #4310 on: January 31, 2015, 12:02:45 pm »
Nameless is leaving.. All the best to you, man.

I know I haven't been on here much either, dealing with a lot. My wife is getting knee surgery on Tuesday. Hoping to relax a little this weekend.
Gamertag: Pirovash88 Twitch.TV/Pirovash88

Offline max_cady

• Total Meseta: 14
« Reply #4311 on: February 01, 2015, 09:00:37 am »
Thank you Pingo Doce, even though your new paper bags are terrible for carrying more than 3 items in 'em, they do make great p&p material.

Offline Happy Cat

• Total Meseta: 48
« Reply #4312 on: February 01, 2015, 07:28:22 pm »
I can't wait until winter is over. At least another month or 2 to go though. Minnesota winters last forever. Admittedly, aside from being super cold unusually early, this winter has been pretty mild. So, i guess I can't complain too much. Still, things could suddenly change and wreck havoc.. but for now.. things are decent in regards to winter weather.

Nameless is leaving.. All the best to you, man.

I know I haven't been on here much either, dealing with a lot. My wife is getting knee surgery on Tuesday. Hoping to relax a little this weekend.

Hope everything works out for you and your wife. You've been going through a lot recently.

Offline pirovash88

• Total Meseta: 27
« Reply #4313 on: February 02, 2015, 01:02:09 am »
Thanks Will, I appreciate that. Pretty worried about her surgery on Tuesday, but I'm sure everything will turn out okay.

Thinking about getting a PS4 soon.
Gamertag: Pirovash88 Twitch.TV/Pirovash88

Offline MadeManG74

• Hot, Wild Vision
« Reply #4314 on: February 02, 2015, 08:09:55 am »
I can't wait until winter is over. At least another month or 2 to go though. Minnesota winters last forever. Admittedly, aside from being super cold unusually early, this winter has been pretty mild. So, i guess I can't complain too much. Still, things could suddenly change and wreck havoc.. but for now.. things are decent in regards to winter weather.

Tell me about it. Here in Canada I just had to walk through knee-deep snow to get to work. The fifteen minute walk felt a lot longer.

Thanks Will, I appreciate that. Pretty worried about her surgery on Tuesday, but I'm sure everything will turn out okay.

Thinking about getting a PS4 soon.

Good luck and best wishes. I'm sure it'll be fine. Knee Surgery should be pretty routine stuff for the docs!

Offline George

• Total Meseta: 668
    • http://www.segabits.com/
« Reply #4315 on: February 02, 2015, 07:27:32 pm »
My body and soul are ready for Virtua Fighter 6

Offline JRcade19

• Total Meseta: 6
« Reply #4316 on: February 02, 2015, 08:14:40 pm »
The big push for the state of the internet is soon to happen....history will certainly be interested in a potential outcome.

Offline MadeManG74

• Hot, Wild Vision
« Reply #4317 on: February 03, 2015, 08:15:48 am »
I wonder if Act Yasukawa would marry me?

*sigh* <3

My body and soul are ready for Virtua Fighter 6

We all are, George, we all are.
I'm playing the shit out of VF5:FS in the meantime though. I'm trying not to get my hopes up yet, just in case we don't get anything about the game for another year or something.

Offline Sharky

• Total Meseta: 44
« Reply #4318 on: February 04, 2015, 02:41:17 pm »
Nothing but fluff.

Cant sleep and I have a migraine and I have taken these strong pain killers to get rid of it and hooooomg what am I?
Made by SEGA

Offline MadeManG74

• Hot, Wild Vision
« Reply #4319 on: February 04, 2015, 03:12:06 pm »
Nothing but fluff.

Cant sleep and I have a migraine and I have taken these strong pain killers to get rid of it and hooooomg what am I?

Just get a pen and paper and start writing down shit, like just anything, make up a story on the fly. Then wake up tomorrow and see how much of it made sense and how much of it was absolutely brilliant.