Author Topic: Post your current thoughts thread  (Read 1155348 times)

Offline crackdude

• Total Meseta: 64
  • Nintendo Bling
Re: Post your current thoughts thread
« Reply #4755 on: November 13, 2015, 06:19:09 pm »
Terrorist attack in Paris, wtf is going on..
The first of many I'm afraid.. You can't just let almost a million people into Europe without any ID and expect them all to be good folks.
This is a catastrophe.
SEG4GES

Offline CrazyT

• Total Meseta: 100
« Reply #4756 on: November 13, 2015, 06:42:24 pm »
Sigh. Is it bad that I just wanna shut myself from this news? I really dont need this right now
Hhope it all ends well .... :(

« Last Edit: November 13, 2015, 06:47:02 pm by CrazyT »

Offline pirovash88

• Total Meseta: 27
« Reply #4757 on: November 13, 2015, 06:42:50 pm »
Yeah this is awful. Estimated 100 dead.. I know you live in Portugal crackdude, but be careful out there, man.

I hope they catch at least 1 of these fuckers.

And CrazyT I forget you love in the UK.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2015, 06:51:00 pm by pirovash88 »
Gamertag: Pirovash88 Twitch.TV/Pirovash88

Offline crackdude

• Nintendo Bling
« Reply #4758 on: November 13, 2015, 08:33:04 pm »
The number keeps rising, I've heard 150 dead. Some of the fuckers got caught and some exploded. Fuck

Jihadists have claimed the attacks and targeted Rome, London and Washington next.

I have family and friends in London...and was planing to go to Italy on my honey moon.. Right now I'm really scared and freaked out. We've had attacks in Europe before, but never like this. This is just terrible.
SEG4GES

Offline Happy Cat

• Total Meseta: 48
« Reply #4759 on: November 13, 2015, 10:01:29 pm »
Really horrible stuff. I didn't realize attacks were being proclaimed on other parts of Europe, too. Stay safe, everyone.

Offline pcm92

• Total Meseta: 3
« Reply #4760 on: November 13, 2015, 11:02:22 pm »
Really horrible stuff. I didn't realize attacks were being proclaimed on other parts of Europe, too. Stay safe, everyone.
Sometimes even Happy Cat speaks about tragedies.

Offline pirovash88

« Reply #4761 on: November 15, 2015, 01:51:29 am »
Rousey lost.. Wtf!

Offline Nathan Dunsmore

• Total Meseta: 2
« Reply #4762 on: November 15, 2015, 03:55:55 pm »
The curse has been lifted and the streak ends at 24 years. Lions over the Packers!

Offline CrazyT

• Total Meseta: 100
« Reply #4763 on: November 15, 2015, 04:39:58 pm »
Yeah this is awful. Estimated 100 dead.. I know you live in Portugal crackdude, but be careful out there, man.

I hope they catch at least 1 of these fuckers.

And CrazyT I forget you love in the UK.
Ah I missed this. No i'm neighbouring across the sea to them. Im from Holland. Hope my country is save. Not sure how much my country invested in all the wars that caused disorder and chaos in the middle-east for it to be a target :(
« Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 05:24:00 pm by CrazyT »

Offline pirovash88

« Reply #4764 on: November 15, 2015, 05:55:30 pm »
Ah I missed this. No i'm neighbouring across the sea to them. Im from Holland. Hope my country is save. Not sure how much my country invested in all the wars that caused disorder and chaos in the middle-east for it to be a target :(

Well that's interesting. I work for a Dutch Company. Their American Operation/branch anyway.

Offline max_cady

• Total Meseta: 14
« Reply #4765 on: November 19, 2015, 04:48:51 pm »
Here's a basic rundown of all the shows I'm watching so far:

- The Flash season 2: I was afraid that introducing the multi-verse would make this lose focus, I'm glad it is not.
- Arrow Season 4: So far, a major improvement over season 3's tired Dark Knight-esque act.
- Gotham season 2: I feel like this series is still suffering from an identity crisis, it trying to be three things (Batman origin story, mob drama and police procedual), it never does all three well, I would have given up on it if it wasn't for Nygma and Penguin. The Batman origin story had me interested early on but right it's become stagnant again. Bruce Wayne doesn't seem like a particularly interesing character at this point and right now it just feels like the main storyline from S2 is almost over;

Offline crackdude

• Nintendo Bling
« Reply #4766 on: November 30, 2015, 10:04:18 am »
Just got rejected at a job because, and I quote, "we are sure you would get bored quickly. You have a great profile and would look elsewhere for more".

For fuck sake, I just want a fucking job. Holy shit.
SEG4GES

Offline Tad

• Total Meseta: 6
« Reply #4767 on: November 30, 2015, 10:47:08 am »
That's up there with "you don't have enough experience" well, duh! I don't have any experience as know one will give me a chance to get any experience!

Offline crackdude

• Nintendo Bling
« Reply #4768 on: November 30, 2015, 12:41:45 pm »
In theory the first job should be the easiest one to get. But no.

That being said, I have a pretty cool prospect lined up. Might be worth all the hassle.
SEG4GES

Offline Tad

• Total Meseta: 6
« Reply #4769 on: November 30, 2015, 02:05:15 pm »
Go for it. Even if it doesn't work out, you've tried.

I'm currently at the stage of going back into education. I don't have bad grades as such, I just finished college and wasn't sure what to do next. Took 2 years out and just worked. I regret it now. I'm not sure where it's come from as such, but the last few months I've had an incredible drive in to do far better. I haven't even started a course as such yet (they had already started), but I'm going out my way to learn what I can from books/Internet etc in preparation.

I think my current job (very basic) has got to me. I keep looking for better jobs, but I keep getting the same responses. I just want to do so much more with myself and I refuse to sit in that sort of job level for much longer. I just sit on break at work with others and they all seem content and I'm wondering why? Surely they want more then this? Surely they realise this job is nothing compared to what's out there?

I may seem a bit greedy etc, but I just have too much ambition to be happy with this life right now.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2015, 02:11:20 pm by Tad »