Author Topic: Sonic The Hedgehog - A Little Ball of Energy in an Extremely Handsome Package  (Read 463582 times)

Offline Berto

• Total Meseta: 23
Re: Sonic The Hedgehog - A Little Ball of Energy in an Extremely Handsome Package
« Reply #2265 on: December 17, 2022, 12:48:56 pm »
Sonic Speed Simulator - RB Battles!

WEEKEND UPDATE

◉ New RB Battles Obby!
◉ Secret New Character Skin Card!

COMMUNITY REWARD👍
👍 1.25MM LIKES REWARD -> MYSTERY REWARD!
👍 NEW LIKE CODE - Bloxian Chao = "thumbsup"
👍 NEW LIKE CODE - Gratitude Chao = "thankyouchao"

Play here : https://www.roblox.com/games/9049840490/RB-BATTLES-Sonic-Speed-Simulator

Offline Mystic Monkey

• Total Meseta: 0
Re: Sonic The Hedgehog - A Little Ball of Energy in an Extremely Handsome Package
« Reply #2266 on: December 17, 2022, 03:06:58 pm »
Confusion means that there is something inside of us that is waiting to be discovered, and for some people this can be a good thing
Like gender and sexuality identity? That has became more complicated in recent past now that there is a whole rainbow of snowflakes to choose from.
I see, I only have time to watch four episodes so far, four more to go.
I forgot about Mombot. For a guy who hates Sonic Boom, somehow you managed to remember the show better than me.
I'm the same with Teen Titans Go!, I loath it but I still watch it because I miss the original Teen Titan show I love.

Offline Berto

« Reply #2267 on: December 18, 2022, 08:36:25 am »
Like gender and sexuality identity? That has became more complicated in recent past now that there is a whole rainbow of snowflakes to choose from.

There are always two sides of every coin.
For some people who's identity feels being repressed before, for them it's a good thing to know that they are not alone.
But there are always among them then went too far and insulted / attacked everybody who's not agree with them and forced them to change their preference.
For example...  attacking a card maker just because the card is like this?

And then attacking Biology teachers or people who pronouns them wrong. How insane and low can they go? The world aren't spinning around them.
They became as toxic as Sonic and Genshin fandom, and hurt some that just want to be accepted and nothing more than that.

I'm the same with Teen Titans Go!, I loath it but I still watch it because I miss the original Teen Titan show I love.

You missed the original too much. I only watch two or three episodes of Teen Titans Go! and then gave up.

Offline Berto

« Reply #2268 on: December 18, 2022, 09:01:04 am »
Sonic Frontiers, Persona 5 Royal, & Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Mega Mix+ are final nominees for Best Soundtrack at the Steam Awards!

Announcing your final nominees for Best Soundtrack at the Steam Awards:

Metal: Hellsinger,
Sonic Frontiers,
FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE INTERGRADE,
Persona 5 Royal,
& Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Mega Mix+!

Vote here once the Winter Sale begins on Dec. 22: https://store.steampowered.com/steamawards

Offline Mystic Monkey

« Reply #2269 on: December 18, 2022, 09:32:05 am »
There are always two sides of every coin.
For some people who's identity feels being repressed before, for them it's a good thing to know that they are not alone.
But there are always among them then went too far and insulted / attacked everybody who's not agree with them and forced them to change their preference.
For example...  attacking a card maker just because the card is like this?

And then attacking Biology teachers or people who pronouns them wrong. How insane and low can they go? The world aren't spinning around them.
They became as toxic as Sonic and Genshin fandom, and hurt some that just want to be accepted and nothing more than that.
It is unfair. Especially given at one point in their lives, every other-gendered individual had a birth-gender of either boy or girl. It's not until their preteens they may figure out that they're not a boy or a girl. But there really shouldn't be need to be aggressive at those who simply go by the "default genders". If someone wants to be refered to as they or them, then that's fine, I will refer to them as that... Unless they're monsters like Ezra Miller then they deserve to be called "it".
You missed the original too much. I only watch two or three episodes of Teen Titans Go! and then gave up.
That's fair.
I just wish there were more cartoons like Teen Titans back then. It was a lot like Young Justice but with the right amount of comedy and casual filler episodes that make it easier to enjoy.

Offline Berto

« Reply #2270 on: December 18, 2022, 10:28:25 am »
It is unfair. Especially given at one point in their lives, every other-gendered individual had a birth-gender of either boy or girl. It's not until their preteens they may figure out that they're not a boy or a girl. But there really shouldn't be need to be aggressive at those who simply go by the "default genders". If someone wants to be refered to as they or them, then that's fine, I will refer to them as that... Unless they're monsters like Ezra Miller then they deserve to be called "it".

Calling Ezra by "it" is still too generous... 
I call some cute animals by "it" and that could be a disgrace for those cute animals...

That's fair.
I just wish there were more cartoons like Teen Titans back then. It was a lot like Young Justice but with the right amount of comedy and casual filler episodes that make it easier to enjoy.

Funnily enough, the Teen Titans Go! comic is kinda good and the story is kinda serious.
I wondered why the TV version was different.

Offline Berto

« Reply #2271 on: December 18, 2022, 10:30:38 am »
See Your Gaming 2022 Year in Review!

It's time for your year in review with your gaming life!
Check the link below to learn about your most-played games, hours played, and more!

Nintendo Switch: http://ninten.do/6182eRKDq
Playstation: https://wrapup.playstation.com/

Offline Berto

« Reply #2272 on: December 18, 2022, 10:37:26 am »
Roblox Battles Championship Season 3 - Kreek vs Ominous Nebula - Sonic Speed Simulator

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjieMVdY5Hw

Welcome to the third ever Roblox Battles Championship where your favorite Roblox YouTubers battle it out for

an epic RB Battles trophy, special limited item, and a 2,000,000 robux prize!
In this video, Kreek and Ominous Nebula battle it out in Sonic Speed Simulator!

Play the RB Battles Game and Check your Badges : https://www.roblox.com/games/5036207802/EVENT-RB-Battles

Offline Berto

« Reply #2273 on: December 18, 2022, 10:39:01 am »
Sonic Dash - Tails Nine Gameplay Showcase (MAX Level)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFiTcxalgL0

Offline Mystic Monkey

« Reply #2274 on: December 18, 2022, 06:13:32 pm »
Calling Ezra by "it" is still too generous... 
I call some cute animals by "it" and that could be a disgrace for those cute animals...
Well "thing" isn't exactly a pronoun. Maybe "that" can be used.
Funnily enough, the Teen Titans Go! comic is kinda good and the story is kinda serious.
I wondered why the TV version was different.

I think those comics were made before Teen Titans Go during the original series run.

Offline Berto

« Reply #2275 on: December 21, 2022, 06:37:15 pm »
I think those comics were made before Teen Titans Go during the original series run.

I see.. Now that made sense, no wonder it felt lot closer to the original Teen Titans TV series than Go series...
They should've used different title for the Go series.

Offline Mystic Monkey

« Reply #2276 on: December 22, 2022, 01:55:09 pm »

I see.. Now that made sense, no wonder it felt lot closer to the original Teen Titans TV series than Go series...
They should've used different title for the Go series.
They probably didn't just to make people confused about it as you were.

Offline Berto

« Reply #2277 on: December 23, 2022, 04:13:08 am »
Famitsu Sales: 11/28/22 – 12/4/22

1.[NSW] Pokemon Scarlet / Pokemon Violet (The Pokemon Company, 11/18/22) – 310,235 (3,424,806)
2.[NSW] Splatoon 3 (Nintendo, 09/09/22) – 38,922 (3,446,399)
3.[NSW] Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope (Nintendo, 09/09/22) – 17,647 (New)
22.[NSW] Sonic Frontiers (SEGA, 11/08/22) – 3,013 (38,596)

Article : https://www.gematsu.com/2022/12/famitsu-sales-12-5-22-12-11-22[/size]

Offline Berto

« Reply #2278 on: December 23, 2022, 04:19:44 am »

Famitsu Sales: 12/5/22 – 12/11/22

1.[NSW] Pokemon Scarlet / Pokemon Violet (The Pokemon Company, 11/18/22) – 277,676 (3,702,482)[/size]
2.[NSW] Dragon Quest Treasures (Square Enix, 12/09/22) – 143,650 (New)
3.[NSW] Splatoon 3 (Nintendo, 09/09/22) – 51,315 (3,497,714)
21.[NSW] Sonic Frontiers (SEGA, 11/08/22) – 3,675 (42,271)
30.[NSW] Puyo Puyo Tetris 2 Special Price (SEGA, 11/17/22) – 2,836 (9,672)
[/size]

Article : https://www.gematsu.com/2022/12/famitsu-sales-12-5-22-12-11-22
Pic source : https://twitter.com/soapcatfan24/status/1605001902449561601

Offline Mystic Monkey

« Reply #2279 on: December 23, 2022, 09:23:28 am »