Author Topic: Sonic The Hedgehog - A Little Ball of Energy in an Extremely Handsome Package  (Read 463459 times)

Offline Mystic Monkey

• Total Meseta: 0
Re: Sonic The Hedgehog - A Little Ball of Energy in an Extremely Handsome Package
« Reply #2312 on: January 01, 2023, 06:01:59 am »
Happy New Year!

Offline Berto

• Total Meseta: 23
Re: Sonic The Hedgehog - A Little Ball of Energy in an Extremely Handsome Package
« Reply #2313 on: January 01, 2023, 08:59:19 pm »
Happy New Year!

Happy new year too.
May all your wishes come true this year.
Amen.
My wish for this year is simple : getting a job again as soon as possible.
For now ...

Offline Berto

« Reply #2314 on: January 03, 2023, 12:10:11 am »
It seems SEGA is planning another Olympic-themed game possibly with Sonic

SEGA has published a new Japanese job listing for a title which will seemingly tie into The Olympic Games, the Sonic the Hedgehog series, and will also feature an online multiplayer mode.
Job applicants will need plenty of “experience with Unreal Engine 4” and “experience in action game development” along with “experience in network game (P2P online battle, etc.) also “production with knowledge working with: PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S and Windows.”

Article : https://mynintendonews.com/2023/01/01/it-seems-sega-is-planning-another-olympic-themed-game-possibly-with-sonic/

Offline Mystic Monkey

« Reply #2315 on: January 03, 2023, 07:15:39 am »
Happy new year too.
May all your wishes come true this year.
Amen.
My wish for this year is simple : getting a job again as soon as possible.
For now ...

My New Years Resolution is to try and commit more to Blender and Unity. I just want to be more creative and progressive this year

Offline Berto

« Reply #2316 on: January 04, 2023, 07:44:01 pm »
My New Years Resolution is to try and commit more to Blender and Unity. I just want to be more creative and progressive this year

That's good. Hopefully you could keepyourself motivated to improve youself this year.

Offline Berto

« Reply #2317 on: January 04, 2023, 08:31:00 pm »
Tomoya Ohtani Thanks Fans for Voting Sonic Frontiers at Steam Award
(The Award was Won by Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade)

"Just being nominated for an award is a huge accomplishment!✨
Thanks to all of you who voted for us!☺️
I hope to keep this motivation going to create something even better for whatever the future holds!💪"

Source : https://twitter.com/Ohtanitter/status/1610415078276485120

Offline Berto

« Reply #2318 on: January 05, 2023, 04:20:11 am »
"Rusty Rose joins Sonic Forces" Official Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4DvueKPKLg

Offline Mystic Monkey

« Reply #2319 on: January 05, 2023, 07:00:01 am »
Tomoya Ohtani Thanks Fans for Voting Sonic Frontiers at Steam Award
(The Award was Won by Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade)

Source : https://twitter.com/Ohtanitter/status/1610415078276485120
Can't blame FF7 won. Even it's on my wishlist.

Offline Berto

« Reply #2320 on: January 05, 2023, 08:06:58 pm »
Can't blame FF7 won. Even it's on my wishlist.

When it's first nominated I was confused since FF was a last year game, not 2022 game, then again I remember it's a STEAM Award.

Offline Berto

« Reply #2321 on: January 05, 2023, 08:32:58 pm »
Winter Sonic, Winter Tornado, and Snowboard Chao are Coming to Sonic Speed Simulator
And Yeah, Christmas Tornado's Name Has Been Changed into Winter Tornado

‘Winter Sonic’ is not a character card in Sonic Speed Simulator on Roblox.
Instead an asset named ‘Sticker’ is the collectable of the event.
I may say the update is disappointing.

Source : https://twitter.com/sonicssnews/status/1611175626802708480

Offline Mystic Monkey

« Reply #2322 on: January 05, 2023, 08:45:59 pm »
Winter Sonic, Winter Tornado, and Snowboard Chao are Coming to Sonic Speed Simulator
And Yeah, Christmas Tornado's Name Has Been Changed into Winter Tornado

Source : https://twitter.com/sonicssnews/status/1611175626802708480
I don't mind if this winter event is not classified as a Christmas event.. again they should use Snow Valley for it. But they likely not.
And the fact they rebranded the Holiday Tornado as Winter Tornado, that's just lazy.

If it turns out they will winterize Green Hill then that just show the Christmas Updates they had scheduled were pushed a month ahead, which if that's the case a little to late. While some homes still have their Christmas trees up I'm sort of over-and-done with Christmas Spirit, so too little, too late.

Offline Berto

« Reply #2323 on: January 05, 2023, 09:08:27 pm »
I don't mind if this winter event is not classified as a Christmas event.. again they should use Snow Valley for it. But they likely not.
And the fact they rebranded the Holiday Tornado as Winter Tornado, that's just lazy.

If it turns out they will winterize Green Hill then that just show the Christmas Updates they had scheduled were pushed a month ahead, which if that's the case a little to late. While some homes still have their Christmas trees up I'm sort of over-and-done with Christmas Spirit, so too little, too late.

I guess they realized that it was too late too so that's why they use the word "winter".
Winter is not something people celebrate anyway so they have excuse to be as lazy as they want.

Offline Mystic Monkey

« Reply #2324 on: January 05, 2023, 09:09:42 pm »
I guess they realized that it was too late too so that's why they use the word "winter".
Winter is not something people celebrate anyway so they have excuse to be as lazy as they want.
Yeah... but it still shows how poorly they manage their schedule.