Author Topic: SEGA VS Fighting Games - "Better run home to mama now!"  (Read 241712 times)

Offline Berto

• Total Meseta: 23
Re: SEGA VS Fighting Games - "Better run home to mama now!"
« Reply #1050 on: August 28, 2024, 12:05:15 am »
Capcom Fighting Collection 2 adds Dreamcast classics Power Stone, Power Stone 2, Project Justice, & more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bkLKebJ2so

HIT THE BELL! Its finally here, the grand return of Power Stone. Are you ready for the Power Stone wars once again? I guess this new Capcom Fighting Collection 2 marks the end of an era, the era of the such titles like Power Stone, Power Stone 2 and Project Justice finally getting a ‘superior’ release to the SEGA Dreamcast. I know some people will say that Power Stone Collection from 2006 would be considered ‘better’, but quite frankly found the loading and graphics superior on Dreamcast.
Though this new collection is set to make all that a ...

Article : https://segabits.com/blog/2024/08/27/capcom-fighting-collection-2-adds-dreamcast-classics-power-stone-power-stone-2-project-justice-more/
« Last Edit: August 28, 2024, 12:07:17 am by Berto »

Offline Berto

• Total Meseta: 23
« Reply #1051 on: August 28, 2024, 12:06:32 am »
I don't have any of the Virgon Books, but I have the whole collection of Adventure Gamebooks.

~Did You Know~
Martin Adams is actually a pseudonym of three authors, James Wallis, Carl Sargent and Marc Gascoigne. James Wallis also written the GameBooks: Metal City Mayhem and Jungle Rangers.

Wow... I wonder why they use pseudonym. Didn't they want to get famous?

There's a Dreamcast controller for PC? Does it have twin analogue sticks?

Just like Saturn Fight Stick, it's still W.I.P and "subject to licensor approval".

Offline Mystic Monkey

• Total Meseta: 0
« Reply #1052 on: Today at 10:13:49 am »
Wow... I wonder why they use pseudonym. Didn't they want to get famous?
I dunno.
Just like Saturn Fight Stick, it's still W.I.P and "subject to licensor approval".

I would love a 3D Control Pad or Dreamcast controller for modern PC.

I also don't get why Retro-Bit has not made a DE-9 to USB converter for existing Sega controllers. I mean I get why they want to make and market their own USB Sega controllers but you'd think something as simply as a DE-9 to USB converter could be made. Especially if it work for other vintage controllers with a DE-9 port, such as Atari, Commodore, Amiga and others.