Author Topic: SEGA Mobile Games - Something To Do With Your Hands That Won't Make You Go Blind  (Read 275559 times)

Offline Berto

• Total Meseta: 23
『404 GAME RE:SET -Character Introduction- GALAXY FORCE Type:Anode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKbqF0TxtDQ

Offline Berto

Rebel Rouge is still pretty cool... Rather have Boscage Rouge.

Aw.. yeah.. Still prefer Rider Rouge though.

Probably tolook generic but not too generic.

At first I thought may be MC is from Egypt, but then I remember that the event's started in Japan so he/she most likely is Japanese.

Offline Mystic Monkey

• Total Meseta: 0
Aw.. yeah.. Still prefer Rider Rouge though.

Oh yeah! The sports-top and middriff is sexy!
At first I thought may be MC is from Egypt, but then I remember that the event's started in Japan so he/she most likely is Japanese.
I simply think it's sto give them a distinctive shape.

That or they're from Silent Hill.

Offline Berto

I simply think it's sto give them a distinctive shape.

That or they're from Silent Hill.

MC's sudenlly becoming a badass then, lol.
He/she's supposed just to be regular "normal" people dragged/isekai-ed into this 404 world.

Offline Berto

HATSUNE MIKU: COLORFUL STAGE! - "Dreams come true Gacha"

"Dreams come true Gacha" is now available! ✨
Pull the new Minori, Haruka, and Airi cards today~
The banner will run until October 21, 11:59 (PDT)/ 18:59 (UTC)

Source : https://twitter.com/ColorfulStageEN/status/1711879870836310387

Offline Berto

HATSUNE MIKU: COLORFUL STAGE! - "Dear Me, From Back Then" Event

"Dear Me, From Back Then" event has started 🍀
Use Cute attribute cards to receive a boost for more coins!
Exchange coins for rewards like a new Shizuku and KAITO card~
Available until: Oct. 19, 20:59 (PDT) / Oct. 20, 03:59 (UTC) 📅

Source : https://twitter.com/ColorfulStageEN/status/1712514606201962990

Offline Mystic Monkey

MC's sudenlly becoming a badass then, lol.
He/she's supposed just to be regular "normal" people dragged/isekai-ed into this 404 world.

Silent Hill is, in a way, a "semi-Isekai" game. I mean, I guess Silent Hill is located somewhere in America but when that siren blares you're sent to a decayed reflection of that town which may as well be in another world.
So Pyramid Head, who himself was a manifestation of James Sunderland's psyke, is probably double-Isekai'd to the world of 404 RE:SET and is now some confused somebody who has to lead a revolution with a bunch of game franchises that have nothing to do with Konami.

Offline Berto

Sonic Speed Simulator - CLASSIC KNUCKLES and World 6 - Speed Jungle Zone !!!

🌎 NEW WORLD + CLASSIC KNUCKLES + SKIN & BUNDLE SALE + RACESHOP UPD 🌎

New World + Classic Knuckles + Skin & Bundle Sale
◉ NEW WORLD Run through and Explore the newest map: Speed Jungle Zone!
◉ CLASSIC EVENT Classic Knuckles now available through the event quest!
◉ SKIN SALE Tuxedo Classic Sonic, Classic Tails, Chrome Metal Sonic + more on sale now!
◉ SKIN BUNDLE NEW Android Shadow Bundle + Return of Sonic bundle out now!
◉ RACESHOP UPD "Regular Spin" now redeemable with 200 Race Tickets!

Link : https://www.roblox.com/games/9049840490/CLASSIC-WORLD-Sonic-Speed-Simulator

Offline Berto

Silent Hill is, in a way, a "semi-Isekai" game. I mean, I guess Silent Hill is located somewhere in America but when that siren blares you're sent to a decayed reflection of that town which may as well be in another world.
So Pyramid Head, who himself was a manifestation of James Sunderland's psyke, is probably double-Isekai'd to the world of 404 RE:SET and is now some confused somebody who has to lead a revolution with a bunch of game franchises that have nothing to do with Konami.

404 Game Re:Set has collaboration with Bandai Namco, Capcom, and Taito so I think Konami still could make it too.
But Konami's representations are probably Twin Bee, Bomberman, Parodius, Frogger, and Gradius, not Silent Hill since Silent Hill has no arcade games.
That's too bad, since I think it could be funny when MC met Pyramid Head.

Offline Mystic Monkey

Sonic Speed Simulator - CLASSIC KNUCKLES and World 6 - Speed Jungle Zone !!!

Link : https://www.roblox.com/games/9049840490/CLASSIC-WORLD-Sonic-Speed-Simulator
Y'see, this is somewhat of a surprise to me.

I would call out Gamefam "lazy" and "unorganised" for not bothering to prepare for Halloween like they did last October.

But they've obviously been putting a surprising amount of effort in both remaking Hill Top and also making Speed Jungle as well that as much as I would love to see a Mega/Reborn version of Pumpkin Hill I simply can't ignore the effort here.

404 Game Re:Set has collaboration with Bandai Namco, Capcom, and Taito so I think Konami still could make it too.
But Konami's representations are probably Twin Bee, Bomberman, Parodius, Frogger, and Gradius, not Silent Hill since Silent Hill has no arcade games.
That's too bad, since I think it could be funny when MC met Pyramid Head.

Well, RE:404 could be a love-letter towards the arcade-era of the past over than just Sega which would make sense why Sega would be OK to be villainized in a game for a change.

Offline Berto

Y'see, this is somewhat of a surprise to me.

I would call out Gamefam "lazy" and "unorganised" for not bothering to prepare for Halloween like they did last October.

But they've obviously been putting a surprising amount of effort in both remaking Hill Top and also making Speed Jungle as well that as much as I would love to see a Mega/Reborn version of Pumpkin Hill I simply can't ignore the effort here.

Yes. Speed Jungle Zone has to be released before or when Sonic Superstars' released so I'm understand if they choose to prioritize this over the Halloween theme or Pumpkin Hill.

Well, RE:404 could be a love-letter towards the arcade-era of the past over than just Sega which would make sense why Sega would be OK to be villainized in a game for a change.

Offline Mystic Monkey

Yes. Speed Jungle Zone has to be released before or when Sonic Superstars' released so I'm understand if they choose to prioritize this over the Halloween theme or Pumpkin Hill.
True. In the very least, I hope they make up for it with a December-long Christmas event.

I mean, I remember last year, while Pumpkin Hill wasn't available straight-away, they began with the Boo Bash Event before Pumpkin Hill became available in the Pumpkin Panic Event.

For example, December could re-introduce Snow Valley as the new "Snow Valley Zone". Even if it's not decorated for Christmas, the fact it would be a snow level would be good for Christmas-themed events.

As long as they don't leave it a day before Christmas Eve, like what they did with Gotta Snow Fast event.

Offline Berto

True. In the very least, I hope they make up for it with a December-long Christmas event.

I mean, I remember last year, while Pumpkin Hill wasn't available straight-away, they began with the Boo Bash Event before Pumpkin Hill became available in the Pumpkin Panic Event.

For example, December could re-introduce Snow Valley as the new "Snow Valley Zone". Even if it's not decorated for Christmas, the fact it would be a snow level would be good for Christmas-themed events.

As long as they don't leave it a day before Christmas Eve, like what they did with Gotta Snow Fast event.

"Gotta Snow Fast" name is actually kinda fitting on how they handled that event.
And like fast food, after the sugar rush, it just leaves a bad taste in our mouth.

Offline Berto

SEGA's cafeteria in Japan is hosting an event to welcome Rovio!

Angry Birds have invaded the menu, and they look delicious 😍 
Which one would you get?

Source : https://twitter.com/SEGA/status/1714219801021743196

Offline Berto

“D×2 Shin Megami Tensei Liberation” - Lost Name Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zYuJxJVRu8