Author Topic: Post your current thoughts thread  (Read 1154597 times)

Offline JRcade19

• Total Meseta: 6
Re: Post your current thoughts thread
« Reply #4485 on: April 08, 2015, 08:02:24 pm »
So I finally got a call on my prepaid cell phone from someone who didn't have the wrong number or wasn't a telemarketer.

Who was this mystery caller?
The United States Marine Corps

Today has been hella interesting for that alone.

Offline max_cady

• Total Meseta: 14
« Reply #4486 on: April 09, 2015, 05:18:00 am »

(SPOILER WARNING)

Gonna be totally honest right now... Arrow Season 3 has not been on par with the previous season. Arrow S1 was half-soap opera / half superhero show, Arrow S2 was full-on Super Hero Show from start to finish. Arrow Season 3 started kinda strong with Felicity and Ray Palmer jumping in. Lost a bit a steam half-way. The Arrow / Flash crossover episodes were really, really good. The Climb and the three-parter mainly focused on the rest of Team Arrow facing off Brick was by far the strongest story arc, because it allowed the other characters to get the spotlight (namely Arsenal who has been very lackluster up until that point). Ray Palmer was by far the best addition to the cast with his ATOM suit. Makes me wonder why Marvel hasn't sued Berlanti because ATOM is so much like Iron Man. Other things, Ra's Al Ghul is the big baddie but doesn't have the same menacing presence like Slade Wilson did in the previous season. Slade Wilson was also terribly wasted in one single episode "The Return" where he got beat up with Thea Queen, also another character in which I feel they have no idea what to do with. The Ray / Felicity / Oliver love triangle was one of the  big highlights and I wanna know where this goes.
Don't get me wrong, Arrow S3 is still good but there are a few issues with it that keep it from being as good as the previous season. The Flash  right now is the strongest of the two shows so I hope they kick it up a notch for season 4.

Offline MadeManG74

• Total Meseta: 1327
  • Hot, Wild Vision
« Reply #4487 on: April 09, 2015, 08:32:18 am »
So I finally got a call on my prepaid cell phone from someone who didn't have the wrong number or wasn't a telemarketer.

In relation to what? Joining the marines?

Offline crackdude

• Total Meseta: 64
  • Nintendo Bling
« Reply #4488 on: April 09, 2015, 09:29:17 am »

Do you support JOHN CENA?
SEG4GES

Offline JRcade19

« Reply #4489 on: April 09, 2015, 01:36:22 pm »
In relation to what? Joining the marines?

It is recruitment season and they've started prowling the college for new blood. I personally haven't decided on anything but I told them I'd talk with them over the summer about it.

Military ain't like call of duty or battlefield I know that much and while my family has a military history, I'm not sure where or if my place lies among them. We'll see how it goes over the summer.

Do you support JOHN CENA?

Does my Nephew count as support

Offline George

• Total Meseta: 668
    • http://www.segabits.com/
« Reply #4490 on: April 09, 2015, 02:07:30 pm »

(SPOILER WARNING)

Gonna be totally honest right now... Arrow Season 3 has not been on par with the previous season. Arrow S1 was half-soap opera / half superhero show, Arrow S2 was full-on Super Hero Show from start to finish. Arrow Season 3 started kinda strong with Felicity and Ray Palmer jumping in. Lost a bit a steam half-way. The Arrow / Flash crossover episodes were really, really good. The Climb and the three-parter mainly focused on the rest of Team Arrow facing off Brick was by far the strongest story arc, because it allowed the other characters to get the spotlight (namely Arsenal who has been very lackluster up until that point). Ray Palmer was by far the best addition to the cast with his ATOM suit. Makes me wonder why Marvel hasn't sued Berlanti because ATOM is so much like Iron Man. Other things, Ra's Al Ghul is the big baddie but doesn't have the same menacing presence like Slade Wilson did in the previous season. Slade Wilson was also terribly wasted in one single episode "The Return" where he got beat up with Thea Queen, also another character in which I feel they have no idea what to do with. The Ray / Felicity / Oliver love triangle was one of the  big highlights and I wanna know where this goes.
Don't get me wrong, Arrow S3 is still good but there are a few issues with it that keep it from being as good as the previous season. The Flash  right now is the strongest of the two shows so I hope they kick it up a notch for season 4.
Basically, Season 3 is the worse. It really is. Its trying to focus on characters no one cares about and Ollie is too 'I'm grim dark Bruce Wayne clone' still. Such a travesty.

Offline MadeManG74

• Hot, Wild Vision
« Reply #4491 on: April 09, 2015, 02:21:50 pm »
Military ain't like call of duty or battlefield I know that much

ACTUALLY, IT'S EXACTLY LIKE A GAME...
[/Law&Order]

Offline JRcade19

« Reply #4492 on: April 09, 2015, 05:46:32 pm »
ACTUALLY, IT'S EXACTLY LIKE A GAME...
[/Law&Order]

A kudos well deserved :3

Offline pirovash88

• Total Meseta: 27
« Reply #4493 on: April 09, 2015, 10:56:18 pm »
Our season is officially over, pretty sure I'll wake up from this nightmare soon...
Gamertag: Pirovash88 Twitch.TV/Pirovash88

Offline crackdude

• Total Meseta: 64
  • Nintendo Bling
SEG4GES

Offline Barry the Nomad

• Total Meseta: 713
  • Let's Post!
    • SEGAbits
« Reply #4495 on: April 10, 2015, 02:31:35 pm »
A kudos well deserved :3

"Kudos? Whats that?"
"It's gamerspeak for 1337 skills."
"I think you play one too many video games!"
*everybody laughs*

Offline MadeManG74

• Hot, Wild Vision
« Reply #4496 on: April 10, 2015, 02:39:06 pm »
"Kudos? Whats that?"
"It's gamerspeak for 1337 skills."
"I think you play one too many video games!"
*everybody laughs*

I was going to say it reads like the script to Big Bang Theory, but that would be more like.

Sheldon: Hey Penny
*Audience can be heard sniggering in anticipation of a joke*
Penny: Hi Sheldon
*A few audience members begin outright laughing, but are quickly smothered angrily by other audience members in fear they won't hear the upcoming humour*
Sheldon: I recieved some Kudos today...
*Audience members let out moderate laughs that last for the full one minute of silence, many try to stifle their laughter in anticipation of the punch-line but simply cannot contain it*
Sheldon: it's a form of praise on a video game forum.
*Several audience members are killed instantly from ruptured lungs as they laugh so incontrollably hard the begin vomiting blood. Others drown from the blood gushing into their mouths as they are laughing so uncontrollably hard they could not close their mouths to stop the liquid. Still laughing, audience members attempt to move out of the way of the carnage of dead and drowning people but trip over corpses as they begin to lose bodily control from the laughter. In an attempt to quell their inane reactions they begin clawing at themselves, rending flesh from bone, a futile excercise as the entire live studio audience dies a horrific but enjoyed death*

Offline Barry the Nomad

• Total Meseta: 713
  • Let's Post!
    • SEGAbits
« Reply #4497 on: April 10, 2015, 03:30:50 pm »
"I'm doing cosplay."
"What's that?"
"Wearing a costume of your favorite fictional character for fun."
"Oh, so its like Halloween for adult losers."
"Fuck you, Penny."
"What?"