Author Topic: Post your current thoughts thread  (Read 1155537 times)

Offline Nameless 24

• Total Meseta: 14
  • Shocktrooper at Heart
Re: Post your current thoughts thread
« Reply #3135 on: April 16, 2013, 04:13:47 am »
And I finally realise how untruthful some gamers can be (on another website of course).

Was deleted by someone without them telling me why I was deleted....happened with another a few weeks back (because they squealed on me a half-truth, half-lie confession to a crush of theirs), so now I am three members down and the community are all in just has elitists/Weeaboos all listening to each other doing stupid kawaii stuff and ignoring the new people (or people who aren't as into JRPGs) who have more to contribute then the whole community in the stream. (even more laughable is how the guys who were streaming are the ones who control the site (nothing against them), and they are all "OMG GOOD GAME!" and ignore me when I say, "This looks boring, sorry to say that as it looks like a Minecraft clone", geez people, do you have your own will to form an opposing opinion? I know the admin has good taste in games, but now and again you CAN go against what he says...)

I'm done with the community there...it's just a place for gamers to show off and drop people when they have a small problem with them.

/Sorry for the rant, I had to do it.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 04:16:52 am by Nameless 24 »
Big fan of Claymore, Miria in particular.

Currently playing Yakuza 0.

Offline crackdude

• Total Meseta: 64
  • Nintendo Bling
« Reply #3136 on: April 16, 2013, 01:33:18 pm »
I would get Tortoise because:

cuz tortoise's are cute as heck, bro. Tho they all have their charm. Not a fan of the Persimmon Fade ones tho.
That pic is so cute :3
SEG4GES

Offline max_cady

« Reply #3137 on: April 16, 2013, 02:47:03 pm »
Man, I was bitchin' how I had very few games to play right now since I beat Lollipop Chainsaw, but now I got like three games to plow through: The Amazing Spiderman, The Testament of Sherlock Holmes and Fable III!

Time to get cracking...

Offline Happy Cat

• Total Meseta: 48
« Reply #3138 on: April 16, 2013, 03:16:20 pm »
feel like I'm finally catched up on my work. I was behind for a few weeks. Feels good. I stayed up lastnight cranking out an assignment that was due today in after effects.

Offline mylifewithsega

• Total Meseta: -65531
  • "Just stick it in your Genesis!"
« Reply #3139 on: April 16, 2013, 03:23:29 pm »
Listening to the Star Trek: Generations soundtrack while I write a review. For whatever reason, I keep imagining Keil riding his dragon into war against the Empire. Makes me want a Panzer Dragoon movie....

I need to play it again.
Master-Cast TV: The Four-Mega Web Series!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC74cjduzFdR2ZXCt0bQv_0Q

Offline crackdude

• Nintendo Bling
« Reply #3140 on: April 16, 2013, 05:56:15 pm »
"Benfica is the best team in Portugal!"

Last 10 years:

Porto:
1 Champions League
2 Europa Cups
8 Championships
5 Cups

Benfica:
No Champions League
No Europa Cups
2 Championships
1 Cup

I don't even.
SEG4GES

Offline max_cady

« Reply #3141 on: April 17, 2013, 05:45:47 pm »
Urban Hiking in the early morning makes me stay healthy and fit!

Offline Nameless 24

• Shocktrooper at Heart
« Reply #3142 on: April 19, 2013, 06:18:31 am »
"Benfica is the best team in Portugal!"

Last 10 years:

Porto:
1 Champions League
2 Europa Cups
8 Championships
5 Cups

Benfica:
No Champions League
No Europa Cups
2 Championships
1 Cup

I don't even.

Benfica fans stuck in the past again?

Reminds me of when United fans say the same thing, but being the "best" doesn't necessarily mean you have to win a trophy...just consistent...and besides that, United pay the refs when it comes to the big matches (I'm a Man City fan).

I do honestly believe United don't deserve half of those trophies because Fergie bitches and whines when they lose or the referee isn't buying their BS on tackles when United are the worst offenders in tackling players.

However, I am more hateful against Everton....simply because they don't play football, their tactic is to "hit hard" and get a lucky shot to win by obscuring the defenders/goalkeeper. I mean, sure Liverpool fans go on about their "History" but they are simply living in the past too since they're not a "big" club any more, but Everton...ugh....how do they stay in the Premier League with the least money (even less then the other clubs who are managed WELL!?!) and get away with Red Cards/Tackles that can ruin a career? Yet they bitch when City buys one of their players for 4x the amount? I have to wonder where the fuck that money goes every year since they don't seem to spend it nor do they get any known players (the ones they do get, seems to have the "hurt your opponent" mentality, which probably doesn't cost much).

lol Sorry Crackdude, I seemed to have waffled on from your Benfica post....overall I like both teams (and Braga), but I see what you mean.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 06:22:18 am by Nameless 24 »

Offline crackdude

• Nintendo Bling
« Reply #3143 on: April 19, 2013, 02:39:58 pm »
Benfica fans stuck in the past again?

Reminds me of when United fans say the same thing, but being the "best" doesn't necessarily mean you have to win a trophy...just consistent...and besides that, United pay the refs when it comes to the big matches (I'm a Man City fan).

I do honestly believe United don't deserve half of those trophies because Fergie bitches and whines when they lose or the referee isn't buying their BS on tackles when United are the worst offenders in tackling players.

However, I am more hateful against Everton....simply because they don't play football, their tactic is to "hit hard" and get a lucky shot to win by obscuring the defenders/goalkeeper. I mean, sure Liverpool fans go on about their "History" but they are simply living in the past too since they're not a "big" club any more, but Everton...ugh....how do they stay in the Premier League with the least money (even less then the other clubs who are managed WELL!?!) and get away with Red Cards/Tackles that can ruin a career? Yet they bitch when City buys one of their players for 4x the amount? I have to wonder where the fuck that money goes every year since they don't seem to spend it nor do they get any known players (the ones they do get, seems to have the "hurt your opponent" mentality, which probably doesn't cost much).

lol Sorry Crackdude, I seemed to have waffled on from your Benfica post....overall I like both teams (and Braga), but I see what you mean.
United has been pretty consistent over the years.. Though I ran out of voice celebrating City's late championship winner last summer, United is a beast team gotta admit it..
It's wonderful what money has done to City tho. Great team, great football. Call me a fan. I'm just weary that when the big boss gets bored and takes his money elsewhere City might be in for a downfall. Seriously hope not.

This weekend I'm a Sporting fan for the past 21 years
SEG4GES

Offline max_cady

« Reply #3144 on: April 21, 2013, 07:12:14 pm »
Got a lot on my mind lately...

This month of April in particular has really helped me stay motivated, it's also a great month for parties, because me, my mom, Grandma and one of my best buds, all have our birthdays in the same month. It helps get over my immediate uncertainty about future endavours...

Which segways into one thing that I've noticed, all job hunters in Portugal should know this: Unless you live within 8000-5000 yards to the company you wish to submit your resumé to, chances are they won't be interested. Proximity matters, a lot. And I learned that the hard way.

Now segwaying into somethin' a little less gloomy, my final audit job is done and the paycheck is in the mail, hopefully tommorow or on Tuesday, I'll know if they still want to work with me on any upcoming projects.

Offline George

• Total Meseta: 668
    • http://www.segabits.com/
« Reply #3145 on: April 21, 2013, 07:54:16 pm »
The NFL draft is coming up. Let's go Browns!

Offline max_cady

« Reply #3146 on: April 23, 2013, 04:33:40 am »
Just slapped in a new 16 GB Micro SD card on my ZTE and reinstalled ICS with all my stuff.
Gettin' pretty good at this.

Offline Nameless 24

• Shocktrooper at Heart
« Reply #3147 on: April 23, 2013, 09:30:13 am »
Office lights hurt my eyes so much that I use my Sunglasses at work. <_<

Offline Kori-Maru

• Total Meseta: 9
  • AMS Kagekidan sanjou-desu!
    • The Website of the Dead
« Reply #3148 on: April 23, 2013, 03:54:48 pm »
Physics has just kicked my ass, hopefully the homework and final boost my grade up a bit. Same goes for my Circuit Analysis class.

www.thewebsiteofthedead.com ~ The House of the Dead Unofficial fan site

Offline crackdude

• Nintendo Bling
« Reply #3149 on: April 23, 2013, 07:48:48 pm »
Physics has just kicked my ass, hopefully the homework and final boost my grade up a bit. Same goes for my Circuit Analysis class.
Physics is all F=ma ;)
SEG4GES