Author Topic: Post your current thoughts thread  (Read 1155483 times)

Offline crackdude

• Total Meseta: 64
  • Nintendo Bling
Re: Post your current thoughts thread
« Reply #3180 on: April 28, 2013, 01:49:31 pm »
CUBE HAS BEEN SEEN COMMENTING ON SEGANERDS.COM 3 DAYS AGO
SEG4GES

Offline ungibbed

• Total Meseta: 4
  • hater of haters...
« Reply #3181 on: April 28, 2013, 03:27:33 pm »
Want Iron Man in the theaters now already! Got myself hyped up by watching the first two films and then The Avengers which was a great movie by all means but watching it on a friends Galaxy S3 really ruins the experience.

Despite that, I am so there on opening night while sneaking in some munchies of my own. Concession stand prices should be outlawed! Six dollars for a half full box of Jr. Mints? WTF!?
I despise ignorant fanboys. Enjoy the great games on all systems or platforms. There is no reason for blind hate...

Offline Barry the Nomad

• Total Meseta: 713
  • Let's Post!
    • SEGAbits
« Reply #3182 on: April 28, 2013, 03:54:32 pm »
CUBE HAS BEEN SEEN COMMENTING ON SEGANERDS.COM 3 DAYS AGO

So has Kogen, quite a community they've built up! :3

Offline crackdude

• Nintendo Bling
« Reply #3183 on: April 28, 2013, 04:10:19 pm »
So has Kogen, quite a community they've built up! :3
They don't love us anymore :c
SEG4GES

Offline Barry the Nomad

• Let's Post!
    • SEGAbits
« Reply #3184 on: April 28, 2013, 04:29:19 pm »
They don't love us anymore :c

Or they've been banned.

Well, Cube isn't banned. He left due to an argument with George.

Offline George

• Total Meseta: 668
    • http://www.segabits.com/
« Reply #3185 on: April 28, 2013, 07:29:54 pm »
A disagreement, yes.

Offline Barry the Nomad

• Let's Post!
    • SEGAbits
« Reply #3186 on: April 28, 2013, 07:56:17 pm »
George said Sonic 06 sucked and cube left.

Offline George

• Total Meseta: 668
    • http://www.segabits.com/
« Reply #3187 on: April 28, 2013, 09:30:00 pm »
Also our illustrate a mascot contest post got a ton of comments today with people thinking their trying to replace sonic.  Ffs read the article.

Offline Kori-Maru

• Total Meseta: 9
  • AMS Kagekidan sanjou-desu!
    • The Website of the Dead
« Reply #3188 on: April 28, 2013, 11:48:46 pm »
Also our illustrate a mascot contest post got a ton of comments today with people thinking their trying to replace sonic.  Ffs read the article.
I read some of the comments and it was sad. On the other hand, this happened to me while I was playing The House of the Dead Overkill: The Lost Reels for Andriod and this stripper is trippin' on meds!
http://youtu.be/LTmdx3xTmUg

www.thewebsiteofthedead.com ~ The House of the Dead Unofficial fan site

Offline crackdude

• Nintendo Bling
« Reply #3189 on: April 29, 2013, 02:23:28 am »
George said Sonic 06 sucked and cube left.
Typical.
SEG4GES

Offline Nameless 24

• Total Meseta: 14
  • Shocktrooper at Heart
« Reply #3190 on: April 29, 2013, 08:30:36 am »
@Nameless 24

Politically-themed topics never seem to have a happy outcome for anybody on NeoGaf.

Update: Though, in hindsight, my comment was a bit heavy and broad. NeoGaf is broadly liberal/left-leaning and the sense I get is that non-positive remarks about Barack Obama and the Democrats in general are unpopular and not well accepted.

I've learned to accept that. I spent a grand total of 15 seconds mulling over my ban notification, so again, not really a big deal.

Fair enough. I am so glad I am not into politics...I think that all politicans are cut from the same cloth (not really caring for the general public, only doing things to benefit themselves).

I am more shocked that a gaming forum is so serious about politics really.

I once remember seeing a guy at the Escapist Forums get banned for including a crying baby gif in his post about "tired of cynicism". It didn't really seem like a bannable offense, maybe something for a suspension.

But then again...

Some of my online friends decided to talk behind my back. (one compared me to another guy because he was jealous of me....needless to say, he was the better friend (apparently) for having a brain like mush since I talked to this person with more of her interests) So I end up blocking them both and never speaking to them again...because having a gang mentality of a person should NOT be tolerated on the internet....giving someone an opinion of someone else is fine, but when they influence others or are influenced...it's despicable.

On the opposite side of the coin, I don't like how people listen to your problem with a certain person, and they either:

Ignore you entirely and speak to them as though your opinion doesn't matter or they tell them what you said behind their back.

Happened to me as well in both scenarios....with the latter I decided to come clean with the dude I spoke about (even claiming I didn't say anything that negative....the person twisted the story and blocked me so I couldn't defend myself), but chose to believe her....so I don't speak to him now because he should know better when I mentioned one of his known flaws to someone so infatuated with him (and I even said most people accept it, like my flaw).
« Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 08:34:34 am by Nameless 24 »
Big fan of Claymore, Miria in particular.

Currently playing Yakuza 0.

Offline Aki-at

• Total Meseta: 61
  • The Dragon
« Reply #3191 on: April 29, 2013, 08:46:08 am »
Who do you support anyway? I pretty much like most English Football teams and hope Wigan survive this year.

I'm an Arsenal fan, sorry we couldn't add misery to your rivals yesterday :p

And yes, I am all too aware of how Manchester United fans act. They were all surprised when we boo'ed van Persie yesterday, yet they can get away with booing Tevez. I cannot stand Fergie myself and how he more or less gets the officials and press on his side gets on my back.

Offline max_cady

« Reply #3192 on: April 29, 2013, 06:54:16 pm »
Am I alone in the world by thinking that Iron Man 3 was... a dissapointment?

Offline Nameless 24

• Shocktrooper at Heart
« Reply #3193 on: April 30, 2013, 05:21:07 am »
I'm an Arsenal fan, sorry we couldn't add misery to your rivals yesterday :p

And yes, I am all too aware of how Manchester United fans act. They were all surprised when we boo'ed van Persie yesterday, yet they can get away with booing Tevez. I cannot stand Fergie myself and how he more or less gets the officials and press on his side gets on my back.

I should have known as I recall you having an Arsene Wenger avatar.

Wenger does make me laugh with his "I did not see it" quotes when something happens on the pitch.

It's not a problem, it's not like United stole your striker or anything...which sucks in the highest order to be honest.

Yeah, he pisses me off with it all the time...and that Fergie time....and yet the fans bitched when a team came back at them with more time then expected...

And Max...seems Tripped is banned on NeoGaf now...seems way too easy to get banned on there.
Big fan of Claymore, Miria in particular.

Currently playing Yakuza 0.

Offline Ravenfreak

• Total Meseta: 1
  • Haters gonna hate
« Reply #3194 on: April 30, 2013, 02:48:15 pm »
Well i'm still waiting for that Sonic forum to validate my account, but eh. When I join a new forum I always hope I can get straight to posting, it sucks waiting but perhaps it'll be worth the wait who knows? :V Also it's Tuesday and that means a new episode of Teen Titans Go yay! xD