Author Topic: Post your current thoughts thread  (Read 1155326 times)

Offline pirovash88

• Total Meseta: 27
Re: Post your current thoughts thread
« Reply #3810 on: June 17, 2014, 01:15:28 pm »
Gotta love it when people are passionate about their jobs.

USA beat Ghana last night, haha, amazing. Also, Kings Parade yesterday was pretty great.
Gamertag: Pirovash88 Twitch.TV/Pirovash88

Offline pirovash88

« Reply #3811 on: June 27, 2014, 09:30:07 am »
Hey guys, anyone know who this girl is?

This picture was posted on my EA Origin account, and since i never use the damn thing i didn't know it was there. My wife knew about it and got pretty upset over me having some random girls picture.. I honestly have no idea who she is, or why it was on my account. Anyone have an idea?

Offline Sharky

• Total Meseta: 44
« Reply #3812 on: June 28, 2014, 09:28:52 pm »
My wife knew about it and got pretty upset over me having some random girls picture.. I honestly have no idea who she is, or why it was on my account. Anyone have an idea?

Damn, when I read this I sure don't miss having a girlfriend... I put up with this kind of shit all the time. And it was so normal, I didn't even think about how crazy it sounds. No offense to your wife, P- I'm sure she's lovely, but all bitches be crazy yo!
Made by SEGA

Offline George

• Total Meseta: 668
    • http://www.segabits.com/
« Reply #3813 on: June 29, 2014, 05:49:15 am »
Hey guys, anyone know who this girl is?

This picture was posted on my EA Origin account, and since i never use the damn thing i didn't know it was there. My wife knew about it and got pretty upset over me having some random girls picture.. I honestly have no idea who she is, or why it was on my account. Anyone have an idea?
I dunno, but she has a 'Facebook page' about her: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lauren-Formiller/132065816856333

(before I get called creepy, all I did was right click that image and put 'google image' lol)

I guess she gets her images used online lots by scammers or something.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHzDgmcHKyk

Also should take your wife out on some lunch and go shopping. Don't ever bring anything up: What I have notice, the more you try to talk your way out of the things the more incriminating it seems to the people not trusting you.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 05:53:31 am by George »

Offline max_cady

• Total Meseta: 14
« Reply #3814 on: June 29, 2014, 01:30:26 pm »
Both my newphews told me I look like someone in his early 20's.

I've really come a long way.

Offline Sharky

« Reply #3815 on: June 29, 2014, 05:29:10 pm »
I wonder if she chose the bird to go with her outfit?
Made by SEGA

Offline max_cady

• Total Meseta: 14
« Reply #3816 on: June 30, 2014, 05:43:57 am »
A lot of online game retailers are starting to get a little dick-ish.

Zavvi has suddenly decided that they don't ship to Portugal anymore, but they still send me ads with the latest sales.

TheHut.com cancelled my order because they were "out of stock".

CD-Wow delayed my pre-order for nearly three weeks and it's still a no-show on my doorstep.

And Amazon.co.uk no longer has free shipping.

The list of online retailers is shrinking fast.

Offline pirovash88

« Reply #3817 on: June 30, 2014, 10:39:27 am »
I dunno, but she has a 'Facebook page' about her: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lauren-Formiller/132065816856333

(before I get called creepy, all I did was right click that image and put 'google image' lol)

I guess she gets her images used online lots by scammers or something.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHzDgmcHKyk

Also should take your wife out on some lunch and go shopping. Don't ever bring anything up: What I have notice, the more you try to talk your way out of the things the more incriminating it seems to the people not trusting you.

Thanks for looking into it dude. Hmm.. I've considered possibly being hacked, but why would anyone hack my account and post up that picture? Weird. Funny that you mention that, that's exactly what i did. It was her moms b-day on Saturday so we went out for dinner to a nice italian restaurant then i took my wife shoe shopping afterwards. Things seem a lot more normal right now.

Offline RegalSin

• Banned
« Reply #3818 on: July 01, 2014, 02:52:22 pm »
The creator of Facebook, mother is the one who is running the whole show. She is a lawyer. A power hungry greedy woman. Facebook main goal is to arrest people faster, and help instal anti-privacy law. Everytime we use facebook we hurt society.

In other news. I am going to check out Shadowrun, because the keys the Lexx is currently broken, and I forget the path to the life ladies house.

Offline Barry the Nomad

• Total Meseta: 713
  • Let's Post!
    • SEGAbits
« Reply #3819 on: July 01, 2014, 03:03:49 pm »
RegalSin, leave the gender bashing and conspiracy theories at the door.

Offline Sharky

« Reply #3820 on: July 02, 2014, 08:21:17 pm »
Real-talk.

Well, I just had the final conversation with the girl who was once my girlfriend for 8 years. We had broken up before Christmas 2012, long story short we wanted different things, she wanted to move away to study and she did. We broke up, she found someone else and moved on.

For the good of my soul I deleted her from facebook and removed her from my life as much as I could bare too. 2013 was the hardest year of my life bar none. Felt like I'd lost my best friend, the person I loved and the entire future I had envisioned. It really sucked all the colour out of the world... Que depression, anxiety, panic attacks and self imposed solitude for a good 6 months.

Eventually, in Spring 2014 when I felt human again I added her on facebook, like I told her I would when I was ready, we greeted each other and spoke formally once every couple of months just "hello's" and "hey do you remember's" nothing close and that's the way I wanted it. At this point I no longer loved her and I was semi-happy again.

Fast forward to recently, she sent me a message saying that facebook is proving too much of a distraction and she had chosen to close it down and asked did I want to go through her old albums and save old photos. Which we did together today for 2 hours while chatting, catching up and remembering the past. Que the nostalgia bomb... 8 years of memories I had not dared look at for the past year and a half...

Once we saved what we wanted, we said our goodbyes and wished each other well in the future. It felt like a real goodbye, some kind of closure on that era of my life... With a feeling of nostalgia, relief, happiness and peace.. But also sadness, emptiness, loneliness.... And tbh some hungriness... I closed my laptop, went out onto my porch and cried like a bitch, while eating a block of cheddar.

Also this is the reason I have been absent from Segabits... I don't know how I feel, but cheese is slowly filling the hole.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 08:25:51 pm by Sharky »
Made by SEGA

Offline George

• Total Meseta: 668
    • http://www.segabits.com/
« Reply #3821 on: July 02, 2014, 11:51:34 pm »
Well its nice to have you back, ya dufus.

Offline Sharky

« Reply #3822 on: July 03, 2014, 01:07:28 am »
It's good to be back, I'd like to get a bit involved again to some degree... Though I haven't played a game in a long time until Sonic Generations recently.
Made by SEGA

Offline Happy Cat

• Total Meseta: 48
« Reply #3823 on: July 03, 2014, 02:06:34 am »
It's good to hear you are doing better, Sharky =)

Depression and anxiety suck, a lot. It's not fun to deal with those feelings.

Although I gotta say you mostly seemed fine on facebook, but the fact that you were gone from SEGAbits so long did seem to suggest that there was something going on, especially being the big SEGA fan you are.

Anyways, welcome back! I don't have much more to say on the matter. Just happy for you that you are doing better.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2014, 02:58:37 am by Will »

Offline Sharky

« Reply #3824 on: July 03, 2014, 09:53:15 am »
It's good to hear you are doing better, Sharky =)

Depression and anxiety suck, a lot. It's not fun to deal with those feelings.

Although I gotta say you mostly seemed fine on facebook, but the fact that you were gone from SEGAbits so long did seem to suggest that there was something going on, especially being the big SEGA fan you are.

Anyways, welcome back! I don't have much more to say on the matter. Just happy for you that you are doing better.

Thanks! And yeah, I don't like to discuss or even show my feelings on Facebook. My friends see me as a bit of a joker so I wanted to keep up appearances.
Made by SEGA