Author Topic: Post your current thoughts thread  (Read 1155444 times)

Offline pirovash88

• Total Meseta: 27
Re: Post your current thoughts thread
« Reply #3870 on: August 20, 2014, 02:36:45 pm »
See, good things happen, you just have to keep a positive outlook on life. Things will work out, just keep your working at it.

I do want to apologize if i've offended anyone by saying that my bro is a 28 year old virgin. Just so we're clear, there's nothing wrong with that, and the only reason i brought it up, is because it really bothers my bro.

Also, if you ever need anyone to chat with, send me a PM.
Gamertag: Pirovash88 Twitch.TV/Pirovash88

Offline pirovash88

« Reply #3871 on: August 23, 2014, 04:27:36 am »
Just played PT at my bros house cause he has a ps4....... Scariest fucking game I have ever played. I have played tons of horror games and nothing, I mean absofuckinglutely nothing has frightened me as much as that demo did.

Offline Happy Cat

• Total Meseta: 48
« Reply #3872 on: August 25, 2014, 11:41:55 pm »
Forums are quiet today. Nothing wrong with that. Means people are busy, which is good! There really isn't a ton to talk about at the moment anyways.

Offline Happy Cat

« Reply #3873 on: August 29, 2014, 09:37:16 pm »
Got typical HR rejection letter after my latest interview. Sigh. I felt like I did really good, too.

I guess you don't know what the other people that were interviewed were like though. The person who can sell themselves the best is the one that's going to get chosen. That's just how our society works. I'll have to continue practicing my social skills.

Offline CrazyT

• Total Meseta: 100
« Reply #3874 on: August 30, 2014, 07:52:14 am »
A bit late, but I finally got my drivers license. Is it normal to suck a bit at driving in the beginning?

Offline Mariano

• Total Meseta: 8
  • Segarion
    • Funnoticias
« Reply #3875 on: August 30, 2014, 11:30:04 am »
Well done kid! now go and grab some craaaaaaaaaaaaazy money XD.
Dont worry about it is a little hard at the beginning but soon you will end up laughing about it.  ;)

Offline ROJM

• Total Meseta: 31
« Reply #3876 on: August 30, 2014, 12:38:16 pm »
See, good things happen, you just have to keep a positive outlook on life. Things will work out, just keep your working at it.

I do want to apologize if i've offended anyone by saying that my bro is a 28 year old virgin. Just so we're clear, there's nothing wrong with that, and the only reason i brought it up, is because it really bothers my bro.

Also, if you ever need anyone to chat with, send me a PM.

And yet you felt the need to tell everyone about it..brotherly love...LOL...

Offline CrazyT

• Total Meseta: 100
« Reply #3877 on: August 30, 2014, 03:28:20 pm »
Thanks mariano :p

Offline pirovash88

« Reply #3878 on: August 30, 2014, 06:28:24 pm »
And yet you felt the need to tell everyone about it..brotherly love...LOL...

No one here knows who he is, so he wouldn't care. We have a pretty mellow friendship and rag on each other about stuff all the time, hah

Offline Happy Cat

« Reply #3879 on: August 30, 2014, 08:15:40 pm »
A bit late, but I finally got my drivers license. Is it normal to suck a bit at driving in the beginning?

Congrats. I bet it feels nice. I need to get mine still. I've put it off cause I've really had no reason to get one. living in a big city... but taking the bus really does suck, but it's manageable to live off public transportation in a big city.

Offline Aki-at

• Total Meseta: 61
  • The Dragon
« Reply #3880 on: August 30, 2014, 08:53:09 pm »

I am glad we live in different countries!

Congratulations are in order though! What did you pass your test on, manual or automatic?

Offline pirovash88

« Reply #3881 on: August 30, 2014, 09:05:08 pm »
Trying to pass in manual in the states is a mistake. I don't know a single person that has passed on manual here.

Offline pirovash88

« Reply #3882 on: August 31, 2014, 12:30:36 am »
Pissed.. Can't install my 1tb external HDD on my X360 because MS only allows for 32gb max storage for USB devices on it.. Can't use it for my XOne cause it needs to be USB 3.0. I guess I'm stuck using it for the Wii U? Bunch of ass..

Offline Happy Cat

« Reply #3883 on: August 31, 2014, 12:57:07 pm »
Pissed.. Can't install my 1tb external HDD on my X360 because MS only allows for 32gb max storage for USB devices on it.. Can't use it for my XOne cause it needs to be USB 3.0. I guess I'm stuck using it for the Wii U? Bunch of ass..

USB 2.0 is slow and doesnt have enough power through its cable to power an HDD. Which is why you have to use a Y cable on the Wii U with an HDD. This is why XBOX One uses USB 3.0, to keep things simple.

Offline Sharky

• Total Meseta: 44
« Reply #3884 on: August 31, 2014, 09:43:32 pm »
Trying to pass in manual in the states is a mistake. I don't know a single person that has passed on manual here.

I took my driving test this year and passed on a Manual first go. I'm European.
From what I hear, taking a test using Manual in the US is pointless anyway since there is no restriction from using Manual after passing in Automatic. Here if you pass in Automatic you cannot drive Manual.

Ive only once driven an Automatic and in my opinion it really takes the fun out of driving. Yes it is much easier when you are learning, but once you have got the hang of a Manual there is a certain thrill in the extra control. Slapping that gearstick around feels really satisfying.
Made by SEGA