Author Topic: Post your current thoughts thread  (Read 1155389 times)

Offline Happy Cat

• Total Meseta: 48
Re: Post your current thoughts thread
« Reply #4020 on: October 04, 2014, 04:45:23 pm »
Well, things got messed up a bit, just got recent posts re-enabled on the forum index. but more was changed than just the width. I guess the average person probably wouldn't realize what was changed though.

Offline Mariano

• Total Meseta: 8
  • Segarion
    • Funnoticias
« Reply #4021 on: October 04, 2014, 04:45:50 pm »
Anyone notice the changes? ;)

Yes, thanks for the hardwork.

Offline JRcade19

• Total Meseta: 6
« Reply #4022 on: October 04, 2014, 04:53:09 pm »
Well, things got messed up a bit, just got recent posts re-enabled on the forum index. but more was changed than just the width. I guess the average person probably wouldn't realize what was changed though.

Yea that's me. I'm pretty design deficient xD

Offline Happy Cat

« Reply #4023 on: October 04, 2014, 05:20:51 pm »
Yes, thanks for the hardwork.

Thanks, Mariano.

Yea that's me. I'm pretty design deficient xD

you can switch to the old theme in your user account preferences. then maybe you'll notice the difference.

i guess you could say this updated theme is a bridge between current SEGAbits and the upcoming SEGAbits. The design is being nailed down later this month, then after that it's off to working on it in wordpress. I'm excited about it so I thought I'd change the forums up a bit. I'll probably be making a few more changes to the forums around when the new design is going to go live. but the forums are going to look different from the main website due to technical reasons. The forums have really old table based HTML code and it's not easy to change. You can apply CSS to its tags but it doesn't always look how you'd think it would.

We also have a PSO theme I made a while back which is forgotten about, it works and looks great though.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2014, 05:27:20 pm by Will »

Offline JRcade19

• Total Meseta: 6
« Reply #4024 on: October 04, 2014, 05:39:48 pm »
Can't wait for the changes then. I look forward to seeing your master web skills at work o7

Offline George

• Total Meseta: 668
    • http://www.segabits.com/
« Reply #4025 on: October 04, 2014, 05:55:10 pm »
When he was taking the shitty pills, I didn't hang out with him. I hung out with him like months before he was on it and a few months after he was almost off the pills and it was really night and day.

He used to never want to talk to anyone, never look people in the eye and generally be more of a lone wolf. In the past 5 years dude has been going out all the time and generally way happier person. So it worked for him.

Everyone is different and get a Doctor that knows wtf they are doing and not some drug shill.

Offline Happy Cat

« Reply #4026 on: October 04, 2014, 06:00:58 pm »
When he was taking the shitty pills, I didn't hang out with him. I hung out with him like months before he was on it and a few months after he was almost off the pills and it was really night and day.

He used to never want to talk to anyone, never look people in the eye and generally be more of a lone wolf. In the past 5 years dude has been going out all the time and generally way happier person. So it worked for him.

Everyone is different and get a Doctor that knows wtf they are doing and not some drug shill.

Yeah. it's true that everyone is different and reacts differently to different chemicals. I'm glad to hear things worked out for him though. That is good.

Offline max_cady

• Total Meseta: 14
« Reply #4027 on: October 04, 2014, 07:05:16 pm »
Somehow sleeping very little is almost as bad as full-blown insomnia.

Offline Happy Cat

« Reply #4028 on: October 04, 2014, 09:19:31 pm »
Somehow sleeping very little is almost as bad as full-blown insomnia.

Seems that way sometimes. Good luck getting your sleep schedule back to normal.

Offline Happy Cat

« Reply #4029 on: October 05, 2014, 12:20:10 pm »
Saw this Minecraft build on Gaf. It's really cool how functional everything is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srFBVX7pXFw

Offline pirovash88

• Total Meseta: 27
« Reply #4030 on: October 05, 2014, 01:20:47 pm »
Well, I've definitely got some options in regards to taking my wife to see someone..

Anyways, anyone getting Smash 3ds? I got a copy, let me know if anyone wants to game.
Gamertag: Pirovash88 Twitch.TV/Pirovash88

Offline Happy Cat

« Reply #4031 on: October 05, 2014, 01:43:39 pm »
Well, I've definitely got some options in regards to taking my wife to see someone..

Anyways, anyone getting Smash 3ds? I got a copy, let me know if anyone wants to game.

I downloaded the demo this morning. It's pretty fun. I was surprised cause everyone on Gaf was saying the game is unplayable on the original 3DS and almost unplayable on the XL.

I don't know if the game is worth $40 to me though. something to think about. The graphics look good, i almost think they'd look bad on the XL due to being stretched out.

Offline pirovash88

« Reply #4032 on: October 05, 2014, 05:19:04 pm »
I haven't played it much, but I thought the controls were okay and I'm playing it on a standard 3ds. Got some of my bros to get it too, need more people to play.

Offline MadeManG74

• Total Meseta: 1327
  • Hot, Wild Vision
« Reply #4033 on: October 06, 2014, 08:57:09 am »
Bit late to the party, but I wanted to mention that I wasn't considering getting onto any meds. It might be nice to talk to someone and be able to vent to a professional, but I wouldn't want to get onto any pills. I generally feel that way about everything regarding medication though. I like it as a last resort only.

I've been better in the past few days, I think I got hit really hard at work and at home within the space of a week or two and it just overwhelmed me.

On a positive note, I bought a refurbished Wii-U the other day for $234 including all taxes and delivery. Considering getting MK8 and a Pro Controller to go with it while I wait for Bayonetta.

Offline pirovash88

« Reply #4034 on: October 06, 2014, 10:07:39 am »
Work can definitely do that to you, it seems like a lot of my depression stems from work and then heading home to more issues.

I'm glad you picked up a Wii U though, you should get Mario Kart so we can race!