Author Topic: Post your current thoughts thread  (Read 1155469 times)

Offline ungibbed

• Total Meseta: 4
  • hater of haters...
Re: Post your current thoughts thread
« Reply #2925 on: December 26, 2012, 12:12:20 pm »
maybe they should try soap.
LOL masturbate with tabasco on your weener..  thats literally hotter then the hottest chick

Most people are pretty young and I keep forgetting that. That line came from an older movie with Andrew Dice Clay. The movie was The Adventures of Ford Fairlane.

Pretty cheesy B flick but funny as well.
I despise ignorant fanboys. Enjoy the great games on all systems or platforms. There is no reason for blind hate...

Offline max_cady

• Total Meseta: 14
« Reply #2926 on: December 26, 2012, 01:25:22 pm »
What's up?

Went to two job interviews recently, one of 'em just e-mailed me a few hours ago saying that they gave the spot to someone else. The job interview I went to this morning did not go well.

I was a little bummed out but now I feel much better. Oh, well, gotta keep tryin'...

Offline ungibbed

• hater of haters...
« Reply #2927 on: December 26, 2012, 01:48:30 pm »
To dive into an apple pie or not...

So tempting but my diet would be destroyed in fifteen minutes or so.

#leftovers_rock!
I despise ignorant fanboys. Enjoy the great games on all systems or platforms. There is no reason for blind hate...

Offline semmie

• Banned
« Reply #2928 on: December 26, 2012, 02:55:35 pm »
Most people are pretty young and I keep forgetting that. That line came from an older movie with Andrew Dice Clay. The movie was The Adventures of Ford Fairlane.

Pretty cheesy B flick but funny as well.

tequilla sunrise with mel gibson.. liked that one as well

makes me think about that song of cypress hill : tequilla sunrise blood shut eyes

Offline mylifewithsega

• Total Meseta: -65531
  • "Just stick it in your Genesis!"
« Reply #2929 on: December 26, 2012, 07:43:44 pm »
Went to two job interviews recently, one of 'em just e-mailed me a few hours ago saying that they gave the spot to someone else. The job interview I went to this morning did not go well.

I was a little bummed out but now I feel much better. Oh, well, gotta keep tryin'...

I'm sorry to hear that, sir. A wise man once said, "You can't fail if you don't stop trying." You can't lose, because you won't stop trying. Keep kicking ass, bro.
Master-Cast TV: The Four-Mega Web Series!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC74cjduzFdR2ZXCt0bQv_0Q

Offline ungibbed

• hater of haters...
« Reply #2930 on: December 27, 2012, 05:14:36 am »

I remember when I was hired at Sega and a interview moment I and my future department bead never forgot.

That odd moment of silence that creeps in when a employer asks if you if you have any questions. Less than a second later I replied 'When do I start?"... That really caught him off guard as most people are rather timid under pressure in a situation that they are not control of.

Take the bull by the horns and stand out, make them feel that they need you instead of being in a room of others who may take another potential chance from you.

They liked my response and acting like I'd be starting the following Monday. Just as important as I teach most doctors and staff to treat the patient instead of the paperwork. It makes a huge difference in how a doctor / patient relationship works. Allowing trust without transference. Still a long article I'm working on hoping to get published in the future.

Long story short, confidence goes a long way even in the most awkward situations.

Best of luck on the job front!

Offline Happy Cat

• Total Meseta: 48
« Reply #2931 on: January 02, 2013, 04:44:52 pm »
ahahahhaha i cant stop laughing XD

http://i49.tinypic.com/307rzeo.jpg

Offline max_cady

« Reply #2932 on: January 02, 2013, 07:04:34 pm »
I don't what's going on... When I'm driving in heavy rain I feel like every other driver becomes a straight up impatient a**hole. I get into so many sudden traffic jams and I almost get clipped in every single roundabout I'm in.

But when the rain stops all the insanity goes away and it's all calm.

Offline Kori-Maru

• Total Meseta: 9
  • AMS Kagekidan sanjou-desu!
    • The Website of the Dead
« Reply #2933 on: January 03, 2013, 05:21:56 pm »
Right now, I'm kinda pissed that I made a C in C++ class. I've talked to a couple of classmates of mine and they all made Cs too. I'm really wondering what the hell is wrong with my teacher. I mean really a freakin' C?! It should have been a B or at least a A. He only assigned one homework assignment and forgot about it. -_-

www.thewebsiteofthedead.com ~ The House of the Dead Unofficial fan site

Offline crackdude

• Total Meseta: 64
  • Nintendo Bling
« Reply #2934 on: January 03, 2013, 07:05:16 pm »
Right now, I'm kinda pissed that I made a C in C++ class. I've talked to a couple of classmates of mine and they all made Cs too. I'm really wondering what the hell is wrong with my teacher. I mean really a freakin' C?! It should have been a B or at least a A. He only assigned one homework assignment and forgot about it. -_-

int main(){ printf("sorry to hear that :c"); return 0;}

I only know C :/
SEG4GES

Offline Happy Cat

• Total Meseta: 48
« Reply #2935 on: January 04, 2013, 01:36:45 am »
That sucks, Kori. Some teachers just aren't all that great. You shouldn't let it get to you though if you learned a lot from the class then there is nothing to stress over. If you didn't, buy a book on C++.

Offline Nameless 24

• Shocktrooper at Heart
« Reply #2936 on: January 04, 2013, 06:54:07 am »

I don't see why grades are important if it's an assignment.

Anyway, don't be too hard up over it, everyone else got the same it seems....thinking you should get a higher grade probably gives the impression that you deserve better then what you have done...and believe me, teachers don't like that attitude.

You'll just have to try harder to prove him/her wrong the next time.
Big fan of Claymore, Miria in particular.

Currently playing Yakuza 0.

Offline Chaosmaster8753

« Reply #2937 on: January 04, 2013, 02:01:33 pm »
Star Trek Into Darkness screened early to cancer patient:

http://collider.com/star-trek-2-into-darkness-images/221396/

Hi everyone, it’s Daniel’s wife, we are of course sworn to secrecy, BUT we are officially allowed to say we saw it and we enjoyed it IMMENSELY as a film and as a gesture…However; Daniel ‘hates’ being an ‘inspiring cancer story’ we his friends and loved ones would prefer for the update to have more of a heartfelt message of giving, especially during this season:

This is a story of us giving something to him, the ‘internet’ community giving something to him and ultimately being a heartwarming gift to our friends, family and so many others. This story of us (and of course JJ Abrams & Bad Robot) being able to give this surprise gift of a screening to a huge movie buff like Daniel, especially a film made by a film maker who obviously makes movies with such care, with a fan like Daniel in mind (and a person like me who knows slightly less about these things). Also, it was truly amazing that a film-maker so secretive as JJ Abrams was kind enough to show this to us.

It is also so wonderful for his friends & his family to finally hear some good news from us, They know how important film is to Daniel & could not think of a better way to please to him. So this gesture really has brought a lot of smiles all around.

It was a wonderful thing to see with Daniel and a wonderful thing to see Daniel enjoy – Making someone as ill as he is smile for any length of time really makes a difference. (At this point making me smile is good too)

This is also so poignant as JJ Abrams took so much care in the first Star Trek movie to at least TRY to get everything ‘right’ for the fans and we were so touched when he was concerned that we wouldn’t 100% enjoy the screening as it’s still being worked on…….Be assured we enjoyed it 110%! We are so grateful thank you, thank you, thank you…..

Offline max_cady

« Reply #2938 on: January 04, 2013, 06:19:58 pm »
What a bad time for my 360 pad to suffer battery suicide. It charges up OK, but after two days of playtime it just dries up. Somethin' off.

Offline semmie

• Banned
« Reply #2939 on: January 06, 2013, 04:51:28 pm »
i think its wrong to put me on list of approvals of new topics.
i made this forum alive most of yall just put sega news without emotions
just statistics and some dried up opinions. having my kudos isnt enough prove apparently. at least im a real sega fan

thats my current thought