Author Topic: Post your current thoughts thread  (Read 1155489 times)

Offline Happy Cat

• Total Meseta: 48
Re: Post your current thoughts thread
« Reply #3630 on: January 25, 2014, 08:51:07 pm »

Offline pirovash88

• Total Meseta: 27
« Reply #3632 on: January 26, 2014, 03:21:50 am »
It was about 63 degrees out there at the game tonight, perfect weather for an outdoor game. We lost though, so that wasn't too great..
Gamertag: Pirovash88 Twitch.TV/Pirovash88

Offline Happy Cat

Offline Happy Cat

« Reply #3634 on: January 26, 2014, 08:06:57 pm »
I hate myself right now. feel 100% worthless and crap and feel like I can't do anything. Just wanna disappear and take myself out the world, but I can't do that... gotta stay strong and keep going.. hard as it may seem at times...

Offline pirovash88

« Reply #3635 on: January 26, 2014, 08:55:52 pm »
I hate myself right now. feel 100% worthless and crap and feel like I can't do anything. Just wanna disappear and take myself out the world, but I can't do that... gotta stay strong and keep going.. hard as it may seem at times...

Stay strong dude.. Even when it feels like you have zero options, you've got a lot to live for man. If you knew half of the shit i've gone through in my life, you'd be surprised i'm still around.

Offline Happy Cat

« Reply #3636 on: January 26, 2014, 10:29:21 pm »
Stay strong dude.. Even when it feels like you have zero options, you've got a lot to live for man. If you knew half of the shit i've gone through in my life, you'd be surprised i'm still around.

Thanks :) I'm 100% sure you've gone through much rougher stuff than I have. I'm just a bit pathetic I guess... but on the bright side classes have been cancelled for tomorrow, so no having to walk to the busstop tomorrow at 6:30am in -50 degree F windchills. Thank god. lol. That's not the reason I'm feeling down, but knowing I don't have to put up with that certainly brightens my mood a bit.

Offline inthesky

• Total Meseta: 5
  • Altaha Abilia
« Reply #3637 on: January 26, 2014, 11:49:04 pm »
It was about 63 degrees out there at the game tonight, perfect weather for an outdoor game. We lost though, so that wasn't too great.

See, that's as cold as it'll probably ever get in Hawaii, barring some aberrant weather system. Once I experienced real Winter on the East Coast, I actually grew to enjoy the cold. But I don't think I put up with stuff as bad as what's going on now. And luckily, I didn't have a car then, as I was in college. So I didn't have to put up with the real bad shit that happens like getting your car unstuck, bad roads, etc.

Don't give in! You've done a lot. More than I have, I am sure.
Proud recipient of the second ever Gary Player Award!
I support Shenmue and Skies of Arcadia HD ports!

Offline pirovash88

« Reply #3638 on: January 27, 2014, 10:46:53 am »
Thanks :) I'm 100% sure you've gone through much rougher stuff than I have. I'm just a bit pathetic I guess... but on the bright side classes have been cancelled for tomorrow, so no having to walk to the busstop tomorrow at 6:30am in -50 degree F windchills. Thank god. lol. That's not the reason I'm feeling down, but knowing I don't have to put up with that certainly brightens my mood a bit.

I'm not trying to say that you're pathetic or anything like that, nor am i saying that your issues are minute when compared to mine. Everyone's got their fair share of issues, haha. If you ever need someone to chat with or anything dude, just pm me or send me a message on PSN.

Offline Chaosmaster8753

• Total Meseta: 4
« Reply #3639 on: January 27, 2014, 12:33:13 pm »

That's exactly how I feel most of the time...

Offline Happy Cat

« Reply #3640 on: January 27, 2014, 12:48:00 pm »
See, that's as cold as it'll probably ever get in Hawaii, barring some aberrant weather system. Once I experienced real Winter on the East Coast, I actually grew to enjoy the cold. But I don't think I put up with stuff as bad as what's going on now. And luckily, I didn't have a car then, as I was in college. So I didn't have to put up with the real bad shit that happens like getting your car unstuck, bad roads, etc.

Don't give in! You've done a lot. More than I have, I am sure.

Thanks for the kind words, but don't put yourself down like that. There is always time to do things you feel you need to do :) Speaking of things I need to do, I need to invest some serious time into working with Zurb Foundation Framework today.

I'm not trying to say that you're pathetic or anything like that, nor am i saying that your issues are minute when compared to mine. Everyone's got their fair share of issues, haha. If you ever need someone to chat with or anything dude, just pm me or send me a message on PSN.

Thanks. I'm doing better today. Was feeling pretty bad yesterday. Sleep always seems to help put me in a better mindset.

That's exactly how I feel most of the time...

It doesn't have to be that way. Think of what you want to achieve and work hard towards those goals.

Offline inthesky

• Total Meseta: 5
  • Altaha Abilia
« Reply #3641 on: January 27, 2014, 11:54:27 pm »
Thanks for the kind words, but don't put yourself down like that. There is always time to do things you feel you need to do :) Speaking of things I need to do, I need to invest some serious time into working with Zurb Foundation Framework today.

(...)Was feeling pretty bad yesterday. Sleep always seems to help put me in a better mindset.

Haha. How the roles have been reversed. Thanks. Also, if you might want to chat about something bugging you, hit me up somewhere, PM or something. You have another ear.

Sleep does wonders for me sometimes too. Sometimes I feel guilty stealing away a nap or reject the idea in my head, but really it's magic.
Proud recipient of the second ever Gary Player Award!
I support Shenmue and Skies of Arcadia HD ports!

Offline max_cady

• Total Meseta: 14
« Reply #3642 on: January 28, 2014, 02:54:56 am »
Don't remind of sleep, I've been sleeping less than 6 hours for the past week. Going to bed at 1.30am and waking up at 7am is not healthy.

Offline Chaosmaster8753

• Total Meseta: 4
« Reply #3643 on: January 28, 2014, 01:08:45 pm »
On the subject of sleeping patterns, I've been going to sleep earlier lately.

Offline max_cady

• Total Meseta: 14
« Reply #3644 on: January 30, 2014, 03:30:08 am »
Damn it, no wonder Firefox was slowing my work down, I had 16gbs worth of temp files!