Author Topic: Post your current thoughts thread  (Read 1155380 times)

Offline max_cady

• Total Meseta: 14
Re: Post your current thoughts thread
« Reply #4290 on: January 15, 2015, 05:18:59 am »
Bought that Xbox 360 Super Slim model (the final model). My old one is working fine, but the open drive button is broken. And this store is selling them at less than 100€. Why not? I can sell the old model for a resonable price.

Offline pirovash88

• Total Meseta: 27
« Reply #4291 on: January 22, 2015, 07:24:21 pm »
My..job..is..killing..me..
Gamertag: Pirovash88 Twitch.TV/Pirovash88

Offline Happy Cat

• Total Meseta: 48
« Reply #4292 on: January 22, 2015, 07:42:08 pm »

at my job we have a picture of a hanging kitty, so here is a hanging kitty to make you feel better

Offline MadeManG74

• Total Meseta: 1327
  • Hot, Wild Vision
« Reply #4293 on: January 23, 2015, 08:18:05 am »

Aw man, I know that feel. Any thoughts on getting out or finding something else?

Offline max_cady

« Reply #4294 on: January 23, 2015, 04:33:43 pm »
This Compaq Mini is seriously testing my patience. I've tried every conceivable way to format it and install windows 8.1 on it but I can't seem to get it to work.

Offline pirovash88

• Total Meseta: 27
« Reply #4295 on: January 23, 2015, 05:45:32 pm »
Aw man, I know that feel. Any thoughts on getting out or finding something else?

Not at the moment, no. I really need to consider it though cause this is getting ridiculous. I'm thinking about asking for a raise soon, if that doesn't pan out, then i think it will be time to move on.

@ Will - Thanks for that. =)
Gamertag: Pirovash88 Twitch.TV/Pirovash88

Offline Happy Cat

• Total Meseta: 48
« Reply #4296 on: January 24, 2015, 10:38:21 pm »
I just realized what the Lyrics are for the one Hatsune Miku song "Look this way Baby". Now I know why Takenobu Mitsuyoshi was acting the way he was when singing it at TGS.. haha. It's quite the song to be singing. He was sorta laughing like and has a look on his face like "oh god why am i singing this?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KD1jFZynFfY

all good music, but if you don't have time to listen to it all, skip to the 6 minute 30 second mark.

Offline Nameless 24

• Shocktrooper at Heart
« Reply #4297 on: January 30, 2015, 06:32:58 am »
After the announcement of SEGA's American business being closed and the focus on a digital only future, I feel that perhaps it's time for me to leave too.

I understand I haven't been on much lately due to life's pressures, but I have followed SEGA games from a physical stand point from the beginning and saddened that they'll be streamlining their services and going mostly digital (to which I am not a fan of, regardless of company).

So I say goodbye to SEGAbits, it was nice to read the odd SEGA news when a game was coming out for the west, but given their new focus and their western output not quite interesting me (not a fan of RTS' or Football Management, although I did play some a few years back), I have little reasons to return for discussion.

I wish every member here the best, and I hope to see you elsewhere on the internet. :)
Big fan of Claymore, Miria in particular.

Currently playing Yakuza 0.

Offline Aki-at

• Total Meseta: 61
  • The Dragon
« Reply #4298 on: January 30, 2015, 08:02:13 am »
After the announcement of SEGA's American business being closed and the focus on a digital only future, I feel that perhaps it's time for me to leave too.

I understand I haven't been on much lately due to life's pressures, but I have followed SEGA games from a physical stand point from the beginning and saddened that they'll be streamlining their services and going mostly digital (to which I am not a fan of, regardless of company).

So I say goodbye to SEGAbits, it was nice to read the odd SEGA news when a game was coming out for the west, but given their new focus and their western output not quite interesting me (not a fan of RTS' or Football Management, although I did play some a few years back), I have little reasons to return for discussion.

I wish every member here the best, and I hope to see you elsewhere on the internet. :)

No way man! Even without the games there's still a great community to chat with and hey we still have memories of the classics.

But if you must go than all the best bro! : (

Offline Barry the Nomad

• Total Meseta: 713
  • Let's Post!
    • SEGAbits
« Reply #4299 on: January 30, 2015, 08:07:08 am »
Wait what? Why are you leaving? :(

Well we'll be here when you get back. Honestly, people are making way too big a deal of today's news. SEGA focusing on PC and digital has been a thing since a few years ago, and 2014 itself was light on physical releases. Physical is not going away, in fact I know of two physical releases this year (Miku 3DS and Fighting Climax). Also, SEGA is sure to still have a few big titles each year like Isolation in 2014 and a Sonic game in 2015.

And of course there is the back catalog of everything from 2014 to the early 80s. One's fandom shouldn't end because of today's news.

Given SEGA's recent talks of putting more effort into the Sonic brand and classic IPs in movies and TV, I think we have a very active and interesting future ahead of us.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 08:14:45 am by Barry the Nomad »

Offline MadeManG74

• Hot, Wild Vision
« Reply #4300 on: January 30, 2015, 08:12:15 am »
I don't get it, I haven't liked Sega's output for years, but I'm still hanging around the forums. It's the community of wonderful people that keeps me here, even if most people wish I would fuck off again.

Offline Aki-at

• Total Meseta: 61
  • The Dragon
« Reply #4301 on: January 30, 2015, 08:13:42 am »
I don't get it, I haven't liked Sega's output for years, but I'm still hanging around the forums. It's the community of wonderful people that keeps me here, even if most people wish I would fuck off again.

U wat.

Fuck off m8.

I'm gunna deck u one.

Offline MadeManG74

• Hot, Wild Vision
« Reply #4302 on: January 30, 2015, 08:25:57 am »
U wat.

Fuck off m8.

I'm gunna deck u one.

Most of their output at least. Yakoozer, Vee Eff being games I love (although Sega doesn't even translate Yakuza anymore unless Sony pays so, lol). Total War is currently in the toilet with Rome, CoH2 was good, but Sega bought that when it was already finished anyway.

Offline George

• Total Meseta: 668
    • http://www.segabits.com/
« Reply #4303 on: January 30, 2015, 10:18:14 am »

Alright man, take it easy.

Offline Barry the Nomad

• Total Meseta: 713
  • Let's Post!
    • SEGAbits
« Reply #4304 on: January 30, 2015, 10:53:29 am »
I need to see Frozen so I can "Let It Go", George is such a chill bro.