Author Topic: SEGA is not leaving the console market  (Read 13646 times)

Offline CrazyT

• Total Meseta: 100
Re: SEGA is not leaving the console market
« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2015, 04:57:27 am »
I really liked aaron a lot.
I always felt that aaron was one of us outside the restrictions from his job. I still kind of wonder why he left though.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 05:10:10 am by CrazyT »

Offline Sharky

• Total Meseta: 44
« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2015, 08:14:13 am »
I really liked aaron a lot.
I always felt that aaron was one of us outside the restrictions from his job. I still kind of wonder why he left though.

Perhaps he saw the new concept for Sonic Boom and realised he didn't want to be held accountable for it or deal with the backlash and weird as fuck Sonic fans giving him hassle at conventions. Man, if I was in his position and I saw an early Sonic Boom I'd leave too. Especially after how creepy Sonic fans got a few years back over green eyes...
Made by SEGA

Offline CrazyT

• Total Meseta: 100
« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2015, 12:35:20 am »
Perhaps he saw the new concept for Sonic Boom and realised he didn't want to be held accountable for it or deal with the backlash and weird as fuck Sonic fans giving him hassle at conventions. Man, if I was in his position and I saw an early Sonic Boom I'd leave too. Especially after how creepy Sonic fans got a few years back over green eyes...
@that last part

Kind of makes you realize why many publishers have "suits" in place instead. Being a fan of the stuff you're working with can only work as long the products are good. Sonic boom wasnt the only questionable decision imo. The whole promotion with danica pattrick was really bizarre as well. I think in hindsight things like that really showed that NOA needed better management
« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 03:40:29 am by CrazyT »