Author Topic: Bayonetta 2: NEW SCREENS! COSTUMES + SDCC Footage of level 2  (Read 7914 times)

Offline MadeManG74

• Total Meseta: 1327
  • Hot, Wild Vision
Re: Bayonetta 2: SDCC Footage of level 2
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2014, 08:05:34 am »
I agree it's an uphill battle, but that is why I made the other topic. I don't mind discussion of graphics in here I guess, but I did want to discuss the game in this topic, more specifically the video of level 2.

As I said, the swords look interesting, and I wonder if that slow walk is a stance or just the walk animation when carrying them as a weapon. I also really like that you can 'put away' angel weapons. Could you do that in Bayo 1? I seem to remember you either had to use them instantly or drop them for some reason.

Offline ROJM

• Total Meseta: 31
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2014, 08:30:39 am »
Yes i agre..there's no point crying over spilt milk.. just deal with the cards your dealt with..being a Sega fan we all know that the most...

I'm hoping that not all the cameos are Nintendo/capcom related but at least have some Sega reference..more likely to games like VANQUISH and MADWORLD although i would like to see a Sega Sega reference.

Offline MadeManG74

• Hot, Wild Vision
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2014, 08:57:57 am »
^I wonder if there would be any Sega references? Do you think some were included before they jumped ship to Nintendo?

Either way, I don't feel that the Nintendo references fit as well as Sega, but they have done a good job incorporating them into the game!

Nothing will ever beat Bayonetta 1's 'Welcome to MY Fantasy Zone!' "GET READY!" though.

I'm almost as excited for the Bayonetta 1 re-release as I am for the sequel.

Offline MadeManG74

• Hot, Wild Vision
Re: Bayonetta 2: NEW SCREENS! COSTUMES + SDCC Footage of level 2
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2014, 11:33:06 am »
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=874664

Visit thread for more but here's some choice cuts.

Offline ROJM

« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2014, 11:50:45 am »
Still not impressed with the graphics. But the game should deliver.But than again it may not..

Offline MadeManG74

• Hot, Wild Vision
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2014, 12:10:37 pm »
I'm actually quite impressed, i think it looks fantastic.

I will say I think the design and direction is more important than pure polygon pushing to me, and I love the designs of the characters and levels, the bright colours look amazing.

Offline ROJM

« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2014, 06:35:25 am »
That's part of the problem...i think her first design was outstanding..it really was unique and it stood out among other games of that ilk....this new look and its focus on blue kinda puts the game in a dull monochrome style to me...

Offline MadeManG74

• Hot, Wild Vision
« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2014, 07:47:26 am »
That's part of the problem...i think her first design was outstanding..it really was unique and it stood out among other games of that ilk....this new look and its focus on blue kinda puts the game in a dull monochrome style to me...

But... short hair!

Offline ROJM

« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2014, 09:21:14 am »
short, smort...its too basic overall. Wouldn't mind the hair if the new design of her character stood out more...I think Janine looks a bit better but then she reminds me of Dante/Trish of DMC....