Author Topic: New Sub-Forum Suggestions  (Read 5956 times)

Offline Centrale

• Total Meseta: 61
New Sub-Forum Suggestions
« on: December 19, 2015, 02:57:39 pm »
In order to hopefully better organize some of the recurring types of discussions here, and to provide various members with an outlet for their existential crises, I suggest the following catch-all sub-forums where people may wallow around in rage and misery:

Sega Business Expertise Deathmatch Pit - I know more about what's going on in the minds of Sega executives than you do... and I'll prove it with these ad hominem attacks!

Cynical Sega Burnouts' Wallowing Bog - Sega isn't as great as they once were because I'm a worried, tired adult with responsibilities now and it's all their fault.

Nintendo Fans Who Showed Up to Be Smug - We love our anemic trickle of incredibly well-polished sequels to our five IPs so much that we have plenty of extra time to show up and try to provoke Sega fans.

Incredible Plans for a New Sega Console I've Drawn Up on a Ratty Napkin - All of those MBAs with decades of experience in multinational business are too blind to see how successful my console design will be! Let's go for 500 signatures by June!

Any other ideas?  ;-D

Offline CrazyT

• Total Meseta: 100
Re: New Sub-Forum Suggestions
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2015, 04:52:48 pm »
lmfao. For a second I thought you were serious. On a serious note, we need to remove all sections and replace it with your 2nd one. It'll make this a much better place cuz it sucx right now
« Last Edit: December 19, 2015, 04:56:01 pm by CrazyT »

Offline ribbitking17

• Total Meseta: 0
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2015, 05:49:52 pm »
On a serious note, we need to remove all sections and replace it with your 2nd one.

We will be able to stay on topic better

Offline FlareHabanero

• Total Meseta: 4
  • Resident of Puyo Hell
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2015, 06:50:11 pm »
Any other ideas?  ;-D
A section dedicated to blackjack, hookers, and booze.

A LOT of booze.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2015, 06:54:27 pm by FlareHabanero »

Offline pirovash88

• Total Meseta: 27
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2015, 06:55:41 pm »
I think we need a section dedicated to Nintendo fans coming in here and talking about how SEGA should be bought by them, so this could build an incredible Japanese empire..... =/
Gamertag: Pirovash88 Twitch.TV/Pirovash88

Offline Mengels7

• Total Meseta: 7
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2015, 01:06:17 pm »
I think we need a section dedicated to Nintendo fans coming in here and talking about how SEGA should be bought by them, so this could build an incredible Japanese empire..... =/

Hell, I'd be okay with that.

Offline Sharky

• Total Meseta: 44
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2015, 08:30:25 pm »

I doubt they would stick around long enough, the last one seemed to get chewed out pretty quickly.
Made by SEGA

Offline Radrappy

• Total Meseta: 14
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2015, 09:36:04 pm »
Cynical Sega Burnouts' Wallowing Bog - Sega isn't as great as they once were because I'm a worried, tired adult with responsibilities now and it's all their fault.

Ok, consider me triggered.

I think you'd be hard pressed to find a person on this forum who legitimately thinks Sega is as great today as they were in the mid/late 90s.  Are they stable?  Sure.  Are they great?  Hell no.

Announcing Yakuza for the west and a new Valkyria game is a good start though.   

Offline Aki-at

• The Dragon
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2015, 06:55:02 am »
Hell, I'd be okay with that.

The only company with a list to rival dormant IPs by SEGA is probably Nintendo.

Never forget the fallen RIP Advance Wars, F-Zero, Wario Land... Samus pre-Other M assassination *Cries*

Offline Sharky

• Total Meseta: 44
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2015, 09:36:06 am »
The only company with a list to rival dormant IPs by SEGA is probably Nintendo.

Never forget the fallen RIP Advance Wars, F-Zero, Wario Land... Samus pre-Other M assassination *Cries*

Not according to that new guy in the Future SEGA thread... Apparently SEGA have only dormant IPs and Nintendo makes use of everything... all 10.
Made by SEGA

Offline Centrale

« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2015, 11:20:42 am »
Well, in seriousness maybe there could actually be a sub-forum that is just about speculative ideas... "Sega Speculation" or something... for people who think there should be a new Sega console, people who think Company X should buy Sega, etc. I just don't want that kind of stuff mixed in with discussions about the present reality of the company and the games.

Offline Barry the Nomad

• Total Meseta: 713
  • Let's Post!
    • SEGAbits
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2015, 12:02:31 pm »
I'm for a SEGA Speculation subforum if George is. Because TBH it does not fall within modern or classic, it's all ideas in fans heads.