Author Topic: Mike Hayes Origins  (Read 2338 times)

Offline cube_b3

• Total Meseta: 3
Mike Hayes Origins
« on: April 16, 2011, 03:30:48 pm »
So one of the things I love to do is go through the credits off the video games I own, it is often hard cause you need to beat the game in order to see them, fortunately some publishers are nice enough to credit themselves in the games manuals.

So I just got Head Hunter: Redemption (other thread), and I was going through the manuals and I was pleasantly surprised to find Mike Hayes credited as Managing Director Publishing.

I love it when people are promoted, groomed by the company they will one day become the head off. Mike Hayes appears to be the poster child for this as he climbed the corporate ladder rather than just pop up out of no where like Bernice Fucking Stolar and run the company in to the ground.

So I started researching him, apparently someone at SEGA or maybe Hayes himself is watching the wikipedia page I made for him cause uncitated information that can't be found anywhere else has popped up their for example his political stance (conservative), religion (Christan), Spouse, Children and even parent names.

Unfortunately no one bothered adding his career prior to SEGA could it be he was employed at SEGA since day 1, maybe as a member of the marketing team, or some other department.

He has 2 separate profiles at Moby Games, one where it shows that he was employed at Blizzard Games in Localization of Star Craft in 1998 and then fast forward 2004 at SEGA.

The other profile shows him to start his career in 2002 at...

CODEMASTERS

Now this is a pretty bad thing, CM and SEGA fans aren't chummy back in the day CM passed on the Dreamcast which might not seem like a big deal but it hurt the system a lot in the brown Asian demographic (as well as Europe) as the system didn't have a Cricket game, and then of course their was Colin McRae Rally and all the other fantastic CM games we never got.

Could he have been the one who made the decision not to support the Dreamcast?

We need to interview this guy learn about his past more.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by Guest »