Poll

sega or your relation

the chick. cause my weener is the slave
0 (0%)
the chick. i enjoy her more then sega. im a semi fan of sega actually
0 (0%)
the chick but i try to compromise to play once a week
0 (0%)
sega is a part of me so she will have to accept me. plenty of other woman aight...
1 (100%)
sega is my childhood and my present. there is no compromise. i would rotate the ultimatum by saying accept me and my sega or leave
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: Sega or some Hot chick  (Read 3867 times)

Offline semmie

• Banned
Sega or some Hot chick
« on: November 13, 2012, 04:41:58 am »
the title says it all.
Lately i has this discussion on the chat. and the question was. the chick or sega?
What if there was an ultimatum that your girlfriend says; leave all your sega history or i will break up with you?

ofcourse it depends on how far you are in your relation. if your married and have children that becomes more of an issue. but let us just take this example:

your with this hot chick and approximately you are 3 months with her. you notice her bein anxious and fed up with your room of sega. and she says: me or the sega or im gone.
bear in mind she is really hot and cute for the rest of it. she just doesnt want your sega. she wants it banned for good. you heard the word FOR GOOD

So what will you do. how will you compromise? or your like f u sega is a part of my life. there is another woman who will accept me for what i like.

ill add a poll and pls some feedback.

Offline Barry the Nomad

• Total Meseta: 713
  • Let's Post!
    • SEGAbits
Re: Sega or some Hot chick
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2012, 08:16:32 am »
Sorry but this is just a really bizarre, and frankly unnecessary, topic. I'm going to lock it.

No more topics like this.