Author Topic: Aliens: Colonial Marines  (Read 3837 times)

Offline TruthEnigma

• Total Meseta: 2
Aliens: Colonial Marines
« on: September 04, 2014, 04:02:14 am »
An interesting leak from Sega in relation to the A:CM fiasco and Gearbox's attempts to shift all blame to Sega.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-09-04-sega-claims-gearbox-led-the-marketing-for-aliens-colonial-marines

Offline ROJM

• Total Meseta: 31
Re: Aliens: Colonial Marines
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2014, 07:24:18 am »
See..i told BEN this that sega was the victim in all this yet he kept insisting it was Sega's fault..whatever way you look at it GBX are the badguys here. I hope they lose the case and get shut down and Randy doesn't go near the industry again.

Offline Team Andromeda

• Total Meseta: 39
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2014, 02:27:22 am »
Gearbox is at fault . But one has to ask where the hell was SEGA America producers . Ok you can pull the wool over peoples eyes for a E3 fake demo and and we all fall for it , but SEGA America producers should have been seeing and evaluating the code long after E3 and then it should have become clear trouble was at hand . I mean at some point in time SEGA Producers would need to be playing the game themselves .

More so when you are paying millions
Panzer Dragoon Zwei is
One of the best 3D shooting games available
Presented for your pleasure

Offline George

• Total Meseta: 668
    • http://www.segabits.com/
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2014, 02:43:59 am »
This just proves that they also had a part in the media, not that SEGA was the victim.

Offline ROJM

• Total Meseta: 31
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2014, 08:07:19 am »
This just proves that they also had a part in the media, not that SEGA was the victim.

And sega has taken responsibility for their part they're paying for it. But no one now can say that Sega went out to hoodwink customers...the emails prove that they were in the dark to GBX's shady tactics.  GBX isn't.