Author Topic: The GOAT 5 Thread  (Read 2191 times)

Offline cube_b3

• Total Meseta: 3
The GOAT 5 Thread
« on: September 26, 2010, 02:45:09 pm »
So "The GOAT 5" Special Offer will be ending in a few hours.

Here is a link for anyone who wants to rush and make the last minute order.
http://www.goatstore.com/index.php?acti ... d=372080-1

I want to use this thread to see how many of us ordered "The Goat 5".

You can share your order story and once they arrive we can all post our impressions here as well.

My Order Story

I have waited for 7 years to order the GOAT Games and have been after for years to make a bundle. Since 2006 I have been crazy close to making my order, but one thing or the other has prevented me from it. Finally last year I made a bank account in America, got my own personal Debit card and 2 weeks back when GoatDan finally announced the bundle, I had made my order before the bundle was actually announced.

Along with "The GOAT 5", I ordered Irides limited edition, 2 extension cords, 2 vibrators and 2 Dance Pads. I was given a further 5% discount on my order cause I am a member of The GOAT Store FaceBook page. Also Dan found the last 3 signed copies of FOF from Midwest Gaming Classic and sent me 1.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline cube_b3

• Total Meseta: 3
Re: The GOAT 5 Thread
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2010, 02:52:15 pm »
oh fun fact:

They both have a small "i", it is always fun to see, Sega nods in Dreamcast inde games. Obviously the games are made by Sega fans for Sega fans, so it isn't surprising but I just find it fun to notice new things about them.

Irides is basically Lumines for Dreamcast, designed by ex Sega designer Tetsuya Mizuguchi.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by Guest »