Author Topic: Bayonetta 2 and many more...  (Read 36485 times)

Offline ROJM

• Total Meseta: 31
Re: Bayonetta 2 and many more...
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2011, 05:02:38 am »
Apart from some of the Sega stuff, it does sound plausable.

Offline Sharky

• Total Meseta: 44
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2011, 09:33:15 pm »
- Shining Blade is supposed to be the official title for the next Shining series game. Developed for PSP, announce coming in October, release date stated to be next year February or March. Shining Hearts characters on Valkyria Chronicles system.

DING!

http://www.segabits.com/?p=15690
Made by SEGA

Offline Pao

• Total Meseta: 7
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2011, 10:17:56 pm »
Daaaaamn.

Bayonetta 2 @ TGS'11 confirmed?

Offline Chaosmaster8753

• Total Meseta: 4
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2011, 11:14:47 pm »

Offline Sharky

• Total Meseta: 44
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2011, 08:48:14 am »
And again!

Rythem game for the DS announced!

http://www.segabits.com/?p=15835
Made by SEGA

Offline ROJM

• Total Meseta: 31
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2011, 08:56:02 am »
Like i said i would cry if SH comes true(I doubt). Better get the tissues ready.

Offline STORM!

• Total Meseta: 15
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2011, 02:03:16 pm »
  Oh!? Jesus Christ!?!? I have some new rumors... but nothing good here.

Looks like that:

- Bayonetta 2 got cancelled...

- alongside with the new Shining game using Valkyria Chronicles engine.

- Shining Blade could be a new weapon based fighting game developed by AM2;

- Sawada Tsuyoshi, the man behind the new Shining series is leaving Sega, again!

- Shimosato would assume the series then on.

- Nagoshi is also very near to announces that he is leaving Sega to be independet!!!! OMG!!

- Sega will announce the new "RYU GA GOTOKU STUDIO" very soon?

Now, an official note, August,31 is the day Sega will make theirs press event and announce their plans to the media.

WTF happened there so suddenly? Well, at least these are only rumors...

Offline Suzuki Yu

« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2011, 02:37:35 pm »
^^
i think most of those are BS

but i would like this to be true

- Shining Blade could be a new weapon based fighting game developed by AM2

not because i want a shining fighting game no but because i really want AM2 to work on another fighting game besides VF specially if it's a weapon based game

Offline Skateboard

• Total Meseta: 1
« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2011, 03:42:20 pm »
Wow, what a bunch of ever-changing rumours. ;) The gossip factory is working overtime it seems. :) Don't really want to give it a serious consideration as long as it's just rumoured, but it's nice to be aware of. Thx. BTW. There is also something about an upcoming announcement for the Valkyria series at andriasang...

Offline crackdude

• Total Meseta: 64
  • Nintendo Bling
« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2011, 03:55:17 pm »
I started reading this thread and was really happy for Bayonetta 2. Now I am sad :c

They will release a sequel eventually I think.
SEG4GES

Offline Centrale

• Total Meseta: 61
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2011, 07:09:49 pm »
I seriously doubt Nagoshi would leave Sega, considering how well things are going for him there currently.  He can't afford the stretch limo Hummer if he's out on his own. ;P

Offline Deefy

• Total Meseta: 6
  • SupporterOfSEGA & F.C.Internazionale
« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2011, 10:08:58 pm »
I'm feel mixed with these rumors :o

Some obviously do not make me pleasure, but as pointed out by Yu a weapon fighting game made in AM2 is certainly welcome by me, then imo the departure of Sawada can only be good for the Shining series, finally the "Yakuza Studio" may be a good idea, provided will also produce other franchises, like with BD, and maybe can also resume from the past some IP(Panzer Dragoon, JSR ...   ;D).

Oh and about the event of 31 August I too have heard and obviously I'm hoping in something interesting that will be then at the TGS.
SEGA STYLE

Offline Suzuki Yu

« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2011, 10:38:08 pm »
Oh and about the event of 31 August I too have heard and obviously I'm hoping in something interesting that will be then at the TGS.

is it going to be a Pre-TGS event or overall plan for the long term?

Offline STORM!

• Total Meseta: 15
« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2011, 12:05:35 am »
I seriously doubt Nagoshi would leave Sega, considering how well things are going for him there currently.  He can't afford the stretch limo Hummer if he's out on his own. ;P

Oh, I have some sources to this one. Believe me, he is going to leave Sega SERIOUSLY!

My thoughts why he is leaving: he knows that Binary Domain will be a big flop and make a huge loss of money for Sega.

He has a live show at Nico nico douga; he said something there this week. Something like:

- I'm on this business for a long time, more than 20 years;
- It's an important decision I'll take.

From what I've heard in the past, Sega always wanted their employess to go independent after some time; they always gives them support to do that.

Well, Yu Suzuki and Naka Yuji were too many times bigger and famous than Nagoshi; look where they are now...

But I'm happy with Sawada's departure! HAHAHAHAHA! I HOPE THAT SO HARD!!! XDDDD  Looks like the Valkyria Chronicles team has kicked him out!!! LOLOLOLOL!!! It has to be true! PLEASE!!! ;_;

Offline Aki-at

• Total Meseta: 61
  • The Dragon
« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2011, 05:31:40 am »
So if Binary Domain is not a flop, then what? Usually a producer/director leaves after his creative vision is limited, this occured to Mizuguchi, Suzuki and Naka, so they all ended up leaving SEGA and may I add, out of them only Naka has gotten support from SEGA (Which is now no longer the case I would imagine) Yu Suzuki started up his own company.

Whilst on the other hand, Nagoshi is the head of SEGA's consumer team and the company is throwing heaps and heaps of money towards him to make stuff like Binary Domain. I could understand after the game is released and it happens to be a complete failure, but prior to the release of the game?