Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Everything Else / Re: Freedom Fighters No More
« Last post by Tad on Today at 03:29:59 pm »
Can't say I've ever been interested in comics, but I feel sorry for anyone who had invested time into this. Regardless of series, it seems cartoons (TV ones anyway) just aren't being made like they used to in the 80s-early 00s and I doubt we'll see them soon. We get the odd anime series every now and then, but that's it. 
Everything Else / Freedom Fighters No More
« Last post by Shun-Di on Today at 02:37:47 pm »
THE COMICS ARE OFFICIALLY CANCELLED.  NO MORE SONIC THE HEDGEHOG COMICS, NO MORE SONIC SATAM, UNDERGROUND, OR ANY OTHER VERSION OF THE FREEDOM FIGHTERS.  IT'S OVER BEFORE IT WAS EVEN FINISHED JUST LIKE THE CARTOONS. THE ONLY AMERICAN CANON SONIC LEFT IS SONIC BOOM WHICH IS SLATED TO GO ON FOR ANOTHER 5 YEARS, BECOMING A MAIN FRANCHISE.  SEGA, YOU KNUCKLEHEADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:( >:( >:(
Everything Else / Re: Best browser to use?
« Last post by Tad on Today at 12:32:25 pm »
It's still early for Vivaldi, but the former Opera employers are doing a good job so far. It's more then capable already and as the company doesn't have shareholders etc, they don't have to have outside interference.
« Last post by CrazyT on Today at 11:20:12 am »
How's vivaldi?
General SEGA Discussion / Re: Puyo Puyo Tetris S
« Last post by CrazyT on Today at 11:07:02 am »
Seeing the recent classic sonic footage for sonic forces, im gonna bet now that sonic mania might outsell it. Seeing how sonic forces looks im assuming theyre really just following what succeeds so that should hopefully be a good thing.
« Last post by Shun-Di on Today at 10:55:50 am »
There's quite literally tons of them, but from the main ones:

Chrome = great for security, bad for privacy
Firefox = great for privacy, a bit slow and security isn't quite up there yet
Opera = surprisingly good, but ignored
Edge = There's nothing wrong with this really. It's decent for security and privacy.

Needless to say, if privacy is a big thing for you don't use google or their search engine.

firefox is what i've been using lately, huh.
General SEGA Discussion / Re: Puyo Puyo Tetris S
« Last post by CrazyT on Today at 10:53:10 am »
I'm planning on getting it day 1. Been playing the demo on and off. I'm not a pro or anything at the game though, in fact I'm bad at both Puyo and Tetris. I'm looking forward to playing endless mode so I can practice building chains. It is hard to think things through when competing against a computer and not really sure what you are doing.
The demo seems to be really fun from what i heard. What im liking a lot after seeing some footage is how many options, features and modes there are.
General SEGA Discussion / Re: Sonic 25th Anniversary - Offical Topic.
« Last post by CrazyT on Today at 10:49:31 am »
They changed the banner into this :

I don't know why but I kinda prefer the old one.
They're allgreat imo. So much greatness. This gonna be the greatest sonic year for me. The delay for some reason has only made me extra excited.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10